Request Anyone know where I can get C# files?

smoochy boys on tour

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I am after the Mir3 server files that has the assassin class in them as it currently stands the only files that I know for sure to contain the assassin is Jamie's I figured I would try get a hold of these files (Obviously not jamie's own) and work on them with my brother who is a coder/tester as he should be able to fix's a lot of issues with the files that I couldn't.

My main priorities are:

1st Get the files and translate them if needed.

2nd Get them Working and Test for Bugs and fix's when needed.

3rd Test each class from level 30-50 using best official gear in files then rework all the old spells until balanced and useful. Then add all spells missing and create new ones where needed and do further testing until pvp is 100% balanced 1v1 at 50 and then do some tests with additional players for group and tweak spells to suit then give them there official level requirements for future.

4th Rework normal Potions to heal over time like in mir2 (If possible) and make Life Pills do instant heal but weigh 1, Make Sun Potions, and Gins do both types of healing at once (If possible) reworking cooldowns to suit.

5th Change how comfort works to allow for new potion system but its introduction will be for high harder content much later.

6th Rework items so each class has a set with bonus every 10 levels and something to work towards.

7th Retest PVP making tweaks to allow for new items, potions, and comfort.

8th Rework every monster and drop file to make each area have at least 2 items they need from it.

9th Add Hunt Gold system like jamie's as he is very fair with his cash shop compared to other servers.

10th Add a main quest line with Hunt gold and other rewards.

11th Add Daily Quests that reward things like a bene oil or something to give you a break from the grind.

The list goes on I have 100's of ideas on things to balance, change, create, remove, and tweak. I don't really wanna host a server much prefer playing but With the idea's I have I might as well work on the files in my spare time and at worse case I will just share them with everyone once there done or I get bored. Don't really care about making money it's more about creating a set of files with decent balance and having fun for me.

Anyway I'll wait and see what comes back from you guys.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Mir3 c# files haven't been released by anyone.

Your best bet is to convert crystal to mir3

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Upvote 0