Android/iOS Anyone play COD Mobile?

smoochy boys on tour

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
decided to make a post for people who are playing, and maybe want to play together,

COD Mobile UsernameForum Name
Sm7r@Martyn

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Do people play it from the phone or they use an emulator from the PC?

I remember playing PUBG mobile against people who were using emulators or using keyboard + mouse.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Do people play it from the phone or they use an emulator from the PC?

I remember playing PUBG mobile against people who were using emulators or using keyboard + mouse.
Both I think, although you usually only get matched with the same platform, I play on mobile abs emulator tbh

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
That's what I mean. If I play from my phone I'll play against you and stand no chance.
if we play together, you mobile, me emulator, we'd be together, we usually against both mobile and emulator players, you would be surprised, I find those on iPads much better than those on emulators lol should see some videos!

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
if we play together, you mobile, me emulator, we'd be together, we usually against both mobile and emulator players, you would be surprised, I find those on iPads much better than those on emulators lol should see some videos!
I don't know how good emulators are, but on Android you can plug a mouse + keyboard with an OTG cable and run it natively con mobile with all the advantages of a PC.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I don't know how good emulators are, but on Android you can plug a mouse + keyboard with an OTG cable and run it natively con mobile with all the advantages of a PC.
yeah can do that, but all your doing is using the keys to press buttons on the screen, has its pros and cons definitely

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
If COD stands for Mario Kart then yes i do
Season 9 No GIF by The Office