Anyone still playing or following the LEC and Worlds?

smoochy boys on tour

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Aww out and about and seen that comment and was like no way! Seriously didn't expect that outcome based on IGs performance so far

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I didn't care much that's why I didn't watch any game. I just wanted to check who won and they were playing the 4th game. But as everyone else I expected a fifth. There's no way a fed Kayle like that loses a game...unless...

Hopefully tomorrow G2 wins against SKT and Caps takes Faker's place as best mid in the world.

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I'm hoping g2 win but caps will have to do it another 3 times in a row at world's while out playing faker to take his title. Even if he wins this season he's still not even close to taking that title. However I still think the best player ever doesn't go to faker but Marin

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I'm hoping g2 win but caps will have to do it another 3 times in a row at world's while out playing faker to take his title. Even if he wins this season he's still not even close to taking that title. However I still think the best player ever doesn't go to faker but Marin

He actually doesn't have to win any world cup to be better thank Faker. The season 1 Fnatic team is not better than the current G2 yet they won a world cup.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
But if you beat a three time world champion to earn your first title it doesn't make you the champ until you can beat the reigning champ consistently. One off doesn't make you better just makes you lucky

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
But if you beat a three time world champion to earn your first title it doesn't make you the champ until you can beat the reigning champ consistently. One off doesn't make you better just makes you lucky

He already beat Faker at the MSI tournament.

Anyway, this is something very subjective.

EDIT:

Ryze is so ******* OP. Game 1 is over.

EDIT again.

SKT obliterated from worlds.

Faker was nervous as ****. Look at his shaking hand

Last edited: