Anyone still playing or following the LEC and Worlds?

Join Discord

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
After almost 5 years I started playing again and I'm enjoying it more than ever, probably because I'm not raging anymore and I just play.

There are like two dozens of champs that I don't know that makes it look like another game to me but I'm doing well.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Yeah I follow LEC a lot, LCS and LCK as well (however the LCK is pretty boring atm) gutted I wasn't watching the LPL as the Chinese are apparently dominating.

League is good, I play for fun now, I capped out at Diamond 2 (as I got bored) a couple leagues back, now I just do 10 ranked games and watch my league rank decay each year post placement; then just play normal games like a sap.

Getting to high diamond you just need to 1 trick any champ really, problem is I don't have the time to keep up the graft for ranking this year, I might actually try next season.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I also haven't played in probably 3 years. Too TAXIC it literally triggers me

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Yeah I follow LEC a lot, LCS and LCK as well (however the LCK is pretty boring atm) gutted I wasn't watching the LPL as the Chinese are apparently dominating.

League is good, I play for fun now, I capped out at Diamond 2 (as I got bored) a couple leagues back, now I just do 10 ranked games and watch my league rank decay each year post placement; then just play normal games like a sap.

Getting to high diamond you just need to 1 trick any champ really, problem is I don't have the time to keep up the graft for ranking this year, I might actually try next season.

Any favs for the worlds?

I also haven't played in probably 3 years. Too TAXIC it literally triggers me

Just ignore the chat. I don't know if there's a way to disable it at all. Your win rate will go up.

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
i got to master tier one tricking mid lane, dont like how the game has turned out now havent played properly in years

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I mean it made me toxic :ROFLMAO: I got banned like 8 times lool
How do people get banned, I am still sometimes a toxic mo'fo and still yet to get banned, perhaps they hope I will put as much money in it now then I used too lol

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
How do people get banned, I am still sometimes a toxic mo'fo and still yet to get banned, perhaps they hope I will put as much money in it now then I used too lol

+1

I used to flame in the lobby as soon as someone asked for top. Then more flame while playing and some more after the game. And of course some reports. I've never been baned or muted. And I didn't donate.

I just finished this game. After going 4/0 my supp (Lux) started stealing all my kills with her ult. I didn't really care because we were smashing them. I didn't even realize Yi was afk until I showed this pic to a friend. But the thing is Jax got his S, Lux a S+ and I only got some honor from a team mate. I carried this game ffs Riot.

JwQ4tTo.png

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I watch LEC and LCS all the time and will watch worlds for sure, don't play league since TFT out...its too addictive

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I watch LEC and LCS all the time and will watch worlds for sure, don't play league since TFT out...its too addictive

not played TFT yet, probably because I am scared I will enjoy it too much and no life it.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
really enjoyed fanatic vs royal

Yeah, that was a good game.

Spoilers now.

I'm glad Rekkles overcame his fears to play as ADC against Uzi. No more shitpicks like Morgana.

Also Hylissang killed it with that Pyke spitpush. And Nemesis deleting Faker against SKT.

My team is OG but I'm glad Fnatic got this. Now the European team won't play against each other in the quarter finals which is good. I don't think we'll see Splyce in the semis but Fnatic and G2 will probably be there.

Bonus

So this is what we have for quarter finals, 3 Korean teams, 3 European teams and 2 Chinese teams. RIP NA.

YvPjgGP.jpg

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Spoilers about todays' games.

RIP FNC

They played so ******* poorly. After almost not making it out of groups playing Garen + Yummi bot, what did the play? Garen + Yummi because **** adc.

Broxah could've gone afk and no one would've noticed. He did absolutely nothing. Like nothing at all. Well, he actually missed all his q with Lee Sin.

Bwipo have probably never played Kayle before.

And after being destroyed by Ryze and knowing that the Chinese mid is one of the best Ryze in the world, who do they ban? Not Ryze. So they get their asses pounded again.

I really wanted them to win but this is not a world class team.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Spoilers about todays' games.

RIP FNC

They played so ******* poorly. After almost not making it out of groups playing Garen + Yummi bot, what did the play? Garen + Yummi because **** adc.

Broxah could've gone afk and no one would've noticed. He did absolutely nothing. Like nothing at all. Well, he actually missed all his q with Lee Sin.

Bwipo have probably never played Kayle before.

And after being destroyed by Ryze and knowing that the Chinese mid is one of the best Ryze in the world, who do they ban? Not Ryze. So they get their asses pounded again.

I really wanted them to win but this is not a world class team.

Yeah from the get go it just looked like Fnatic didn't want to win.

Literally no idea what came over them, as they could've had this series pretty easily imo.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Yeah from the get go it just looked like Fnatic didn't want to win.

Literally no idea what came over them, as they could've had this series pretty easily imo.

We have G2 and Splyce left and the later has to play against SKT so I'd say the only European team with any chance to win is G2.

I wish Origen was playing instead of Splyce.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
We have G2 and Splyce left and the later has to play against SKT so I'd say the only European team with any chance to win is G2.

I wish Origen was playing instead of Splyce.

I've always been behind G2-(8) xD

FNC I just like Rekkles as an adc.

G2 was the only Euro team that stood a chance to win anyway, their playstyle is also class to watch

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I've always been behind G2-(8) xD

FNC I just like Rekkles as an adc.

G2 was the only Euro team that stood a chance to win anyway, their playstyle is also class to watch

I started following Fnatic because of xPeke. He was one of the few Spanish players, he won the first world championship, he did the best ******* backdoor ever (to ocelote which is also Spanish and G2 founder). And back then the team was really amazing. It wasn't just a e-sports team. I had a **** ton of laughs watching them.

I mean, you just have to watch some of their old videos.

Also Cyanide played big role in me loving Fnatic. The guy was just a ******* troll playing as a jungler.

That's why when xPeke founded Origen I fully supported them. And I enjoyed their first year most than anything else, even with Cyanide not playing. xPeke, soaz, Amazing, Niels and Smithy. 2015 worlds, best worlds. Back then my friends and I use to hang out and have some beers at a bar where they would put the lol streams on TV which also helped all the hype.

Now I support Fnatic because it's my old team and I support all the European teams because they're European.