Apocalypse LOL WOT A CRAP SERVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

davisdane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 30, 2003
accrington
i got ip banned 4 saying a char cheats then i got told i cheat lol BANNED 4 SAYING SUM1 CHEATS HAHAHAHAHAHA

mrj6000

=/ iv never even played it- whats the point in banning ppl for saying sum1 else cheats? happens althetime

mrj6000

iv heard gd things about it- but whens it gonna be online? ? ? btw john spam in ur own forum lolol

sweetdreams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 11, 2004
isle of wight
lmfao u did cheat u fking prick shard even saw u in cr cheating para cheat u said i ave lag b/s u wouldnt hit about 30 times y parad now would u fking twat

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
lol i get alot of msns

askin if they can get files from my server to help theres

u need to learn this stuff if u cant ran a server u best stop now

djsammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
lmao for 1 i caught him cheating on ms2server and he denyed it all along so all u knobs can get u facts right and iceman as far as ur conserned how many members u had lately 6 or 7 we've had like more that that and if our server has more ppl on why would we want ur ****ty server files *hmmm u need to think again*

djsammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
pmsl @ iceman aint it nice to give ppl a hand now and again now u cannot turn around to all these ppl and say u didnt have ONE BIT OF HELP can ya??!!!

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
i work for my help

i get alots of msns from u guys just askin for files

and our m2serv came fron here BUT Stuz has got 13 hrs of hexing in it to make it rite

yea i do share with ppl who just dont keepin msgin for files that wont even work on there server

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
djsammy said:
lmao for 1 i caught him cheating on ms2server and he denyed it all along so all u knobs can get u facts right and iceman as far as ur conserned how many members u had lately 6 or 7 we've had like more that that and if our server has more ppl on why would we want ur ****ty server files *hmmm u need to think again*

i dont how many ppl on are server

we do it to make files work and share with ppl who need it.

why i hope help u is,when u start ur server i got 4 to7 msns a day askin fir files that we work on for ever, and (yes i do share i helped afew servers) but when u msn with stuff like *why the f u c k dont u talk to us) think about it

djsammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
btw ppl the server is online server details are on the servers online or you can add [email protected] 4 exe ip and name p.s iceman stp being jelous :P

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
jelous of wut lol

u cant make npcs and i'm jelous?

Taurus

Theres n oneed for that, you wouldn't like your server to be dissed the way you are doing theres.

darknight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
lol notice the languages used by the apocalypes gms :p they must be telling the truth, they sound like nice honest ppl

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Locked for flaming spamming - Where to begin.

Johnbarny - Warning+1 blatent spam, with intention.
Sweetdreams - dont avoid the swear filter again.
Mrj600 - Warning+1 - Contributing spam

Status
Not open for further replies.