Apocalypse Mir V2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Out of interest, what's your criteria for when the cap is increased?

Is it based on time/patches or when a certain threshold of your PB gets to the cap?
This is really good question.

I think patches will not determine when we increase level cap. I think current content will decide this more.

With so much content already being ready, its awful tempting to try push things along, however i dont think this includes level caps.

It is a discussion to be had with the team, but we dont want to push things to quick, or likewise slow things down to much.

Reactions: LightBringer

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Actually a bit let down no archer :P I've always been highly against archers in Mir besides Apoc, they was so fun even Tai had a blast on his xD used to Duo with him with the bouncing arrow spell forgot name and you'd mice lures if you duo'd with another archer, was in that updated cave i forgot the name but was really long halls, so so fun.

Reactions: Jev

KillsFree

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 4, 2014
what are taos spell like? new pet?
Post automatically merged:

also, are we still getting the frame lock/step speed lock or something like apc 1? so 200 ish pings are able to play?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Assassins are the most aids thing ever put into a Mir server, should of ****ed it off and put an archer in. Assassins are such a hard class to balance they either piss all over you or tickle you.

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Assassins are the most aids thing ever put into a Mir server, should of ****ed it off and put an archer in. Assassins are such a hard class to balance they either piss all over you or tickle you.
They said they cant add archer because there isnt any HD stuff for them, also i dissagree imo archers are the aids class in every server iv played with them they have been a broken mess.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
They said they cant add archer because there isnt any HD stuff for them, also i dissagree imo archers are the aids class in every server iv played with them they have been a broken mess.
I agree besides for Apoc, i felt they was more polished any most classes on there.

Assassins are dog meat.

HxH

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 17, 2017
is there gonna be any testing done before launch? open or close? V1 was pain in the ass for first couple weeks back then

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
No archer... yikes

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

• Haha
Reactions: deano13

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Archers 2 shot from range on apoc, prolly why u enjoyed it xd

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Looking forward to it lads good job so far (y)

High rate is defo the way to go, means everyone can feel like they are progressing.
I hope there are going to be some epic Lord fights again was the main pull to the server last time

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Haven’t seen a server where archers haven’t been stupid busted and 2 shot, pretty much most M2’s with them in, assassins were the most broken on oldskool, everyone knew it.. thags about it, they die like flies on most other games, and have disadvantages, ppl just Dno how to play against them

• Dislike
Reactions: Tai

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Will you be releasing any info on the class's like new spells,what level we get them and stuff like that? @DiabloVodkaShot @Xx69xX

Shortly, we are just tinkering some last bits with the ultimate's before i create a class outline
what are taos spell like? new pet?
Post automatically merged:

also, are we still getting the frame lock/step speed lock or something like apc 1? so 200 ish pings are able to play?
We have loads of lovely new pet skins, however we will be using these with the talent trees, but probably not until next patch.
is there gonna be any testing done before launch? open or close? V1 was pain in the ass for first couple weeks back then
We have done Loads of closed testing with users and ourselves, the files are 100X more stable than Apoc V1. With that being said, it could take 1-2 lines of code to cause a problem. We will not have the same problems as V1 for sure.
No archer... yikes

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF
We hate that this has to be, but there just is not the data out there for archers, and with them in game they would feel so left out.

Reactions: MonoxideLenny

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Ibby you still spout shite after all these years xD ? You roll a Assassin on every server because you know 90% of server they end up completely busted and dominating every other class.

I never got to the point on my arhcer to 2 shot anybody, i enjoyed them solely from PVE, hunting with them wasn't the same bollox i've been watching for the last 15 years.

Reactions: Tai
Status
Not open for further replies.