Apocalypse Mir V2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Ibby you still spout shite after all these years xD ? You roll a Assassin on every server because you know 90% of server they end up completely busted and dominating every other class.

I never got to the point on my arhcer to 2 shot anybody, i enjoyed them solely from PVE, hunting with them wasn't the same bollox i've been watching for the last 15 years.
Trust me if the data was there we would have put Archers ingame

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
should be a closed beta for all to try - not just your select few who'll have all the advantages when it goes live . just my 2pence

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Ibby you still spout shite after all these years xD ? You roll a Assassin on every server because you know 90% of server they end up completely busted and dominating every other class.

I never got to the point on my arhcer to 2 shot anybody, i enjoyed them solely from PVE, hunting with them wasn't the same bollox i've been watching for the last 15 years.
They were only broken on 1 server? Pretty fine on the others if not lackluster
Post automatically merged:

Apoc V1 they were strong, but 2/3 FF, 2 tdbs they’re gone, valk was same too, marble was too untill agil broke the game.. not the class, sins are an amazing solo class, that’s why I play it, and solely for playstyle

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Apoc V1 they were strong, but 2/3 FF, 2 tdbs they’re gone, valk was same too, marble was too untill agil broke the game.. not the class, sins are an amazing solo class, that’s why I play it, and solely for playstyle
At every single point of pretty much every server Assassins get busted way more than any other class, its just facts.. Tzuk was slapping people on Marble way before that.

I'm not even a fan of archers in Mir, just this specific server i think PVE wise they did a really good job. I never got to the point where my archer was powerful only got to level 43 but they seemed decent in PK too.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
At every single point of pretty much every server Assassins get busted way more than any other class, its just facts.. Tzuk was slapping people on Marble way before that.

I'm not even a fan of archers in Mir, just this specific server i think PVE wise they did a really good job. I never got to the point where my archer was powerful only got to level 43 but they seemed decent in PK too.
Tzuk got slapped by a lvl 39 sin, he was just highest lvl kitted that’s all lol, u can’t say a class is busted if they have the top end kit levels, it’s same with warrior wiz tao too

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
Assassins will always be overpowered... They came out years into mir. The whole class was designed to be able to catch up to the other 3 classes as quickly as possible. They get their big skills early on and dominate, until warriors hit their end game (which only 1% will ever do.)

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Assassins will always be overpowered... They came out years into mir. The whole class was designed to be able to catch up to the other 3 classes as quickly as possible. They get their big skills early on and dominate, until warriors hit their end game (which only 1% will ever do.)
Every class is op if u look at it, taos are now a support offensive defensive class all in one, lategame tao shreds, wizards have their power spikes, assassins have theirs which may seem op, they have a great early game, **** mid game, amazing lategame… but they are very squishy and can die in seconds.. if they were op you’d have most server roll assassins, but it’s more Taos now xD, warrs still 2 hit em too, but they’re deadly aye.

Reactions: speedytm

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
most are not taos ibby at all. lol if this was case ide go a warrior or a sin. i think people forget how broke archers was at one point * static shot * poison dart, traps that you could stack on one spot. ? they was balanced on one maybe 2 servers max. sins have also been op but thats due to aspeed and agility. late game sins got shat on some what by most classes unless sins was played right.

archer was 0 down side just a more powerful wizz. in terms of pvp and pve the backstep helps massively with the gap closer i think people like archers because you could kite bosses without 0 worry. on one server archers had the spell range uncapped when using a certain res. people was killing bosses off screen about 5 people out of the 30-40 odd reported it. sins and archers both are broke depending how you look at it. but people need to remember all classes can be strong and also can be nerfed.

i do think maybe a open beta for those who want to test / look at skills would be viable. as a closed beta for a select few just gives them and who ever they hunt with, massive advantages on the new people. like odyssey ( example) . You had select people having quest info were to hunt ect on others. even if its just a option for one day. i wont / don't want to play beta as i already know ill be a tao. But with that being said its good for others to get the information on classes and a feel for the server ( running wise ).. i think people should move away from the class are op convos without playing it just gets abit daft people comparing old servers like my self xD

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
most are not taos ibby at all. lol if this was case ide go a warrior or a sin. i think people forget how broke archers was at one point * static shot * poison dart, traps that you could stack on one spot. ? they was balanced on one maybe 2 servers max. sins have also been op but thats due to aspeed and agility. late game sins got shat on some what by most classes unless sins was played right.

archer was 0 down side just a more powerful wizz. in terms of pvp and pve the backstep helps massively with the gap closer i think people like archers because you could kite bosses without 0 worry. on one server archers had the spell range uncapped when using a certain res. people was killing bosses off screen about 5 people out of the 30-40 odd reported it. sins and archers both are broke depending how you look at it. but people need to remember all classes can be strong and also can be nerfed.

i do think maybe a open beta for those who want to test / look at skills would be viable. as a closed beta for a select few just gives them and who ever they hunt with, massive advantages on the new people. like odyssey ( example) . You had select people having quest info were to hunt ect on others. even if its just a option for one day. i wont / don't want to play beta as i already know ill be a tao. But with that being said its good for others to get the information on classes and a feel for the server ( running wise ).. i think people should move away from the class are op convos without playing it just gets abit daft people comparing old servers like my self xD
In terms of most played class, recently it has been taos yeah, they may not the the strongest dmg class, but they can do everything after a certain level, you can hold your own in pvp or a little brawl, clean through bosses and have avg/mid lvling

i disagree where sins have been op due to agility, it’s not the case, warriors just need to build acc otherwise they suffer, if anything.. they have been op because of certain skill multipliers and cooldowns, take oldskool for example, had the most broken spell in game which went hand to hand witH SS

Marble agility took over the entire server where everyone stacked it. Apoc sins agility was broken Pve Because mob acc was low and MC was hitting dc.

i can say I haven’t seen a single server where archers have been balanced tbf, except chron because they done stupid damage but could die 2 hits

And yes both classes are both broken with they are left untouched, but same with others

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
is there a open beta for for this or only a certain few allowed to test it out

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
We discussed an Open beta and decided against it. The current testers we have had, played with the restrictions discussed below.

There almost no advantage for those who have tested other than visual. So they have seen the new ui, and the looks of the new features, but have been limited to what they were allowed to use. This includes the following disabled features:
Ultimate's/Talent Tree/Forge/Bosses/Drops/SuperMobs/SpecialNPCS/SpecialSpawns.

The list goes on, but this just means the advantages people will care about, will not exist, because ALL have been disabled for the very limited closed beta which i am more calling a massssssive help to ween out the annoying little bugs.

This was to prevent any kind of in game advantage of knowledge. The only TINY advantage you could argue they will have is the starter questline which takes approximately 2-4 hours.

The main thing to take away, is why we did not want a Beta. For the reasons some of you have suggested. We dont want people knowing the game, we want it to be a fresh experience. Having an Open Beta with all the features disabled, would lead to VERY few actual people playing, or more worrying, people not enjoying it because there is a very limited amount of things to do right now.

Reactions: astrix and Helloyou

Aidonlee

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 30, 2015
Server looks great, wish you the best of luck!

I might have been tempted to play if archers were added, doubt I have the time these days anyway!

Different classes took the title of the most overpowered and unbalanced at different points on apoc V1. Archers probably more so than most, but all classes had their shot.

I did really enjoy stacking multiple traps and watching people die instantly though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
sins get their big skills early on lol thats why crescent is normally level 50 until then ur stuck 1 by 1 killing getting outleveled by most classes in the game unless gm has lowered it to 35/40 like usual hemor 47 too normally takes a while to get to let alone have them drop but yeah once they get hemorr lvl 3 and that very low chance of it happening in pvp they will shred its what they are meant to do servers just need to make it so wars and sins are pretty much how they are meant to be played which most dont some servers wars arent tanky or they do 0 dmg some servers sins too tanky and too much damage sins just need low hp high damage and pretty much balanced then but most servers forget about their agility making them op

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Attention all players! We have decided to do a "TestDay". Rather than run an open Beta, now we have finished the closed Beta.

We would like to invite 28 players (7 of each class) to come online on Sunday 14th of November to participate in a Specifically designed run of 'events'

This will include; Spells testing/AI testing/System testing. These small events will be held in non used locations and there will be no drops. Players will receive a basic kit for the level requirement. This will help us just test our latest editions without having to re open a Beta.

This will require 4(ish) hours of your time and for you to download a small version of our client.

If you would like to be a part of the 'TestDay', You will need to respond to this comment on the discord.

The testers will be selected at random, which we will post at a later date with further instructions.

It is extremely important that the people who decide to be part of the selection will be available on the 14th of November for at least 4 hours from the time we will announce. This will also require these players to be willing to join a discord together as requested.

NONE OF THE GMS WILL BE INVOLED IN THE CHAT OR ENTERING, IT WILL BE A PLACE FOR DISCUSSION ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Reactions: themafia

iamKid

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 14, 2021
ApocLogo.png

26th November 2021

We would like to welcome everyone to come and play our V2 of Apocalypse.

Files:
Custom Crystal.

Server rate: Custom - Medium/High.

Classes: 4-Warrior-Wizard-Taoist-Assassin.

Please see below some of the new features and exciting new content that will be available:

ApocV2.gif

Tal.png

Talent-Tree-SystemFinal.gif

FT2.png

Forge-and-Tier-SystemFinal.gif

Weatt.png

WeatherGif.gif

Our Team:

Xx69xX

DiabloVodkaShot

Hany

LuckyDon

Website Coming Soon

About us: What did we learn from V1? Endless amounts.

Content being our biggest learning curve. We have got 97 Caves ready for each new patch. We have gathered 100s of brand new armours/weapons/monsters/maps.

All of the above has already been implemented. The game will start live with 27 caves, meaning the content we have ready is almost endless.

We were far too hands on last time around, being accused of favourites, this time, we will not be using discord as a social platform, rather an informational one.

We will always welcome feedback through a dedicated forum space, and not via Discord.

Over the next few weeks as we get ready for launch we will release more footage relating to our systems and mechanics of Apocalypse V2. On behalf of the team we look forward to welcoming you to Apocalypse V2.

Can’t Wait for it 🤩🤩

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Oo talent system interesting best of luck.

Make sure to reach out to do the usual closer to launch of

Server ad - for you
Server chat - for players
Add server to active server list

Best of luck

Reactions: Xx69xX and deano13

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
I know your probs flat out, but is there a skill list? Will sins have a form of AoE for lvling or are you going down the route of melee caves/mass aoe caves etc? Trying to decide what to play 🤣

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I know your probs flat out, but is there a skill list? Will sins have a form of AoE for lvling or are you going down the route of melee caves/mass aoe caves etc? Trying to decide what to play 🤣

I always have this problem keep up with the best of them, then end up re-rolling to every single class, get bored and quit.

I can't wait to do it all again on here!

Reactions: deano13

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Status
Not open for further replies.