Apocalypse Mir V2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
this is an good question i know nothing about mir2 but will try this server,

Sin looks good but are they good at aoe? seen this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/903666584889995285/903671861546713109/Sin_Ult.mp4

Some servers have them with aoe some have them single target lol, hence the question :P and to me that skill looks like some sort of clone summon like dark body but with 4 clones instead of one, so not really an aoe skill more like a PvP/Boss skill, but hey, I could be totally wrong 🤣

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Some servers have them with aoe some have them single target lol, hence the question :p and to me that skill looks like some sort of clone summon like dark body but with 4 clones instead of one, so not really an aoe skill more like a PvP/Boss skill, but hey, I could be totally wrong 🤣
Sins will have an AOE spell. I am really trying my hardest to finish the skill guide whilst also adding the final spells! i will definitely get it onto the discord before we launch so everyone can make an informative decision!

Reactions: deano13

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
date23.png

Reactions: Pusha

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Sins will have an AOE spell. I am really trying my hardest to finish the skill guide whilst also adding the final spells! i will definitely get it onto the discord before we launch so everyone can make an informative decision!

doesn’t have to be anything spectacular, a standard list will do, was just curious if sins did have an AoE and at what level etc 👍🏻

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
doesn’t have to be anything spectacular, a standard list will do, was just curious if sins did have an AoE and at what level etc 👍🏻
Yeah, i hate that it will be plain, but thats what its going to have to be.

All classes gain their Aoe spells at level 50 (which 0-45ish) is fast. So quite early on players will have their aoe spells. We didnt want grindy leveling.
The grind will start once you hit max and need to level your talent system to unlock the ultimate!

Reactions: deano13

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Yeah, i hate that it will be plain, but thats what its going to have to be.

All classes gain their Aoe spells at level 50 (which 0-45ish) is fast. So quite early on players will have their aoe spells. We didnt want grindy leveling.
The grind will start once you hit max and need to level your talent system to unlock the ultimate!

Thats good enough for me pal 👍🏻

flamefield

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
May 1, 2014
ApocLogo.png

26th November 2021

We would like to welcome everyone to come and play our V2 of Apocalypse.

Files:
Custom Crystal.

Server rate: Custom - Medium/High.

Classes: 4-Warrior-Wizard-Taoist-Assassin.

Please see below some of the new features and exciting new content that will be available:

ApocV2.gif

Tal.png

Talent-Tree-SystemFinal.gif

FT2.png

Forge-and-Tier-SystemFinal.gif

Weatt.png

WeatherGif.gif

Our Team:

Xx69xX

DiabloVodkaShot

Hany

LuckyDon

Website Coming Soon

About us: What did we learn from V1? Endless amounts.

Content being our biggest learning curve. We have got 97 Caves ready for each new patch. We have gathered 100s of brand new armours/weapons/monsters/maps.

All of the above has already been implemented. The game will start live with 27 caves, meaning the content we have ready is almost endless.

We were far too hands on last time around, being accused of favourites, this time, we will not be using discord as a social platform, rather an informational one.

We will always welcome feedback through a dedicated forum space, and not via Discord.

Over the next few weeks as we get ready for launch we will release more footage relating to our systems and mechanics of Apocalypse V2. On behalf of the team we look forward to welcoming you to Apocalypse V2.

Does website online? where to download the game?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Ignore me, I jsut read your comment (It didn't load before)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Will make an apperance Friday hopefully Mir2 nostalgia can rip me away from Mir4 for awhile its consuming me lol

Reactions: Pusha

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Quick one on smelting and forging, does either make the item loose stats? If you smelt do you then forge or other way round, or does it not matter? Like would you forge to tier 3 then use smelting to roll stats? That’s if smelting doesn’t reset the tier?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Quick one on smelting and forging, does either make the item loose stats? If you smelt do you then forge or other way round, or does it not matter? Like would you forge to tier 3 then use smelting to roll stats? That’s if smelting doesn’t reset the tier?
Hi Deano,

Smelting and Forging will change the item stats, however, the Tier items will always remain that tier unless you decide to upgrade to the next Tier. There is no downgrade for the Tiers

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Are warriors going to get an AOE spell on here or na?

/Bench

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Hi Deano,

Smelting and Forging will change the item stats, however, the Tier items will always remain that tier unless you decide to upgrade to the next Tier. There is no downgrade for the Tiers

Ah nice one!
Post automatically merged:

Are warriors going to get an AOE spell on here or na?

/Bench

CHM from what I can see from the skill list, at level 50, no bladestorm as of yet though could come later 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.