Apocalypse Mir V2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northend

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2017
Failed, virus detected?? >.< Safe to download or not?

1637965121473.png

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
I tried to connect last night at 2am couldn't connect, tried again just now and couldn't connect. Has it been down that long?

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I tried to connect last night at 2am couldn't connect, tried again just now and couldn't connect. Has it been down that long?
nah it was up but server crash like 15 mins ago

Taising

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 11, 2017
Anybody know why after the server is back up, my cursor doesnt line up with where i point now. it's like 3 inches off to the right and down. so i cant click on anything !, did some direct X driver get changed or resolution options on reboot ? Any idea's how i fix it ?

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Anybody know why after the server is back up, my cursor doesnt line up with where i point now. it's like 3 inches off to the right and down. so i cant click on anything !, did some direct X driver get changed or resolution options on reboot ? Any idea's how i fix it ?

Might be the resolution you have the game. Try altering the resolution.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Might be the resolution you have the game. Try altering the resolution.

If its not borderless then the window header where you have minimize/maximize and close button offsets the cursor in relation to UI point locations.

Ive mentioned this countless times but its never been corrected.

Borderless window mode will fix it, otherwise code in an offset.

Reactions: Jev
Status
Not open for further replies.