Arcadia [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
User-count this evening: 260+

Dungeons and Dragons 2020 is active

Dungeons & Dragons is an extremely successful Easter event that we have delivered for the last three years. Don’t believe us? Ask in-game! It’s the event that everyone looks forward to for fast paced leveling and the unreal loot drops. Each year we add upon the previous, and we hope that this year we can deliver an unparalleled performance.

You will navigate the River of Flames and a horde of hell-demons. Challenge the poisonous serpent Glaurung patrolling the lower depths of Lava Temple. Vanquish the Gate Keeper and release the seal to Dragonclaw Caverns. Here you will face Baalram the Destroyer, a hella mighty lava demon.

Still alive? Let’s hope you brought your friends. If you are powerful enough to advance all the way to the Scorching Caverns, then only one foe awaits; Dinraal the Legendary.

Huge Dungeons
The event is divided into 5 instances each containing 8 thousand monsters. Each instance is identical except for the monster difficulty. There are a total of 14 dungeon floors in each instance, the first 3 floors are safe zones and the first 5 floors are no player drop areas.

Dungeons & Dragons – Easy – level 100 and below
Dungeons & Dragons – Hard – level 120 and below
Dungeons & Dragons – Difficult – Level 140 and below
Dungeons & Dragons – Nightmare – Level 160 and below
Dungeons & Dragons – Insane – All Players​

For more info see: Dungeons and Dragons

Account recovery
Download and Play

Why Return?
  • Fantastic community. We are proud of our fun and friendly community. This is what drives unbelievable user-counts, with more than 200 active players in game for huge dungeon raids and intense castle wars.
  • Regular events. The Dungeons & Dragons event is in full swing. Epic loot drops and huge exp.
  • Fully Rested XP! If you have been away for a long time, your characters will be fully rested. That means an extra 100% exp for the next three levels.
  • Loads of new content, regular updates every few months. Have you missed Crystal Temple; The Thunder Throne; and the Dawn of Evil Mir.
  • Cheat codes. If you are under level 120 type @under120freeXP in the chat bar for another 200% exp boost

View attachment 22768
Screenshot taken April 13th 2020​

Reactions: Emzie

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Just started playing this today, first time playing (Don't know how seeing as it's been online since 2013 :LOL:) Seems really fun at the moment! Love the new feature with the pet evolving system, and I'm sure there's a lot more stuff that I haven't seen yet! Anyways just thought I'd comment and say I'm enjoying the server 👏

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Dunno if there still arounf but i had a great time on that server in a guild called i believe was called The Third Dawn. If creemy is still playing watch out. Dude is lie a t rex that just wants to say hello but his version of hello is accidently doing a massive flame field that you have no chance of surviving under level 100 thi k he accidently ently killed more than any mob ever did haha

Reactions: Scorpian

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
o if there still arounf but i had a great time on that server in a guild called i believe was called The Third Dawn. If creemy is still playing watch out. Dude is lie a t rex that just wants to say hello but his version of hello is accidently doing a massive flame fi

TheThirdDawn still exists but I think it is inactive. Creemy still in game, although I didn't realise he was someone to be feared 😅
I guess you are talking about CallOfPhoenix. Warriors dare not say that name (unless they are levelling with a Wizard)

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
@Scorpian I received either a 3 or 6-month ban on this server in 2013 which was never lifted. I tried to get in contact awhile ago but had no response. I wouldn't mind giving it another try if you can lift the ban.

Username: forspinki

kind regards

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Heh I will have a look but I think that's the account you were twitching cheat engine on in 2013? Maybe we can review your case now it has been 7 years

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Why would I know better? Don't remember ever getting warnings for Mir2. Think it was 8GB as well, lmao will leave that for now ;)

Warda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2010
West Yorkshire
Most Anti-Virus software and Windows Security often flags the patcher as a malicious file. Though, we can assure you this is not the case.
In order to connect, you may be required to add the patcher and install path to your Anti-Virus Exceptions list.
If you want to make sure you are downloading from the trusted source, you can find the respective links on the Mir Arcadia Website:

Mir Arcadia Website: https://mirarcadia.com/
Mir Arcadia Patcher (Download): https://www.thelegendofmir.com/Legend_of_Mir2_Install.exe

If you are encountering any issues connecting to the game, a setup guide can be found here:

How to Connect Guide: https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/43067-How-to-Connect-to-The-Legend-of-Mir

The guide features screenshots for reference, however, you must be logged in to view the content. Setting up an account is Free and Easy to do.
If you are having any further issues, feel free to contact us on the forum and we'll do our best to assist.

--

Also, on a side note, we would just like to say a massive thank you to the community and welcome all the new players who have joined us recently, we hope you all enjoy your stay and should you have any issues, feel free to reach out to us on the Forum. Help is only a few clicks away!

And don't worry about the age of Mir Arcadia. Active development with regular updates and content releases ensures new and old members alike will have plenty to do for a long time. We don't plan on disappearing anytime soon!

Stay updated on our News Feed: https://www.thelegendofmir.com/news/

Last edited:
Reactions: PoPcOrN

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
I never played Arcadia but I would love to give it a try.

My question consist upon is there a catch up mechanic for new players like me or do I have to spend months grinding to compete with top players

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
i think there is a quest gets you to like level 40 or something like that from the farmer guy in bw after that iam not sure not played for years also

Warda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2010
West Yorkshire
Multiple improvements over the years and constant revision of old content each season allows new players to catch up to the big leagues fairly quickly. Each time the level cap is raised, we regularly review the older content & progression and will make modifications to experience tables and available content where necessary to allow new comers to catch up. As of 24/05/2020, you can reach level 120 reasonably fast. There are many different dungeons to choose from, and the Farmer's quests will feature a variety of different tasks for the player to do in return for large amounts of experience. The quests the farmer offers can boost the player up into the 110-120 mark.

Not only that though, new players can take advantage of a 200% increased experience buff cheat code.
Typing @under120freexp will grant any character under level 120 a 200% experience buff that will remain until the player levels up, or logs out. But you can activate this buff as many times as you want up until you reach level 120. And on top of that, this experience buff stacks with any other modifiers you come across.

On top of that, the community have banded together and have released a lot of helpful resources on our Forum page so anyone looking to make a new start will often have help and support when they need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoLife999 and Wummy

BurningTao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2008
At this current time there's around 85 real players online, the rest are stalls

Reactions: Belle