Arcadia [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Gemmy

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 12, 2020
what is this server really about ?
i see good count but i am not sure .. since euro mir was closed i tried 2 servers and they were **** , all about GG and super players who pays a lot can dominate .. i am downloading this server and will give it a try but can some1 help me with a brief of what s it about ?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
what is this server really about ?
i see good count but i am not sure .. since euro mir was closed i tried 2 servers and they were **** , all about GG and super players who pays a lot can dominate .. i am downloading this server and will give it a try but can some1 help me with a brief of what s it about ?
all about GG and super players who pays a lot can dominate

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
What Tai said in a nutshell. You may feel you are doing ok at first then you seem to get to a certain lvl and.If you dont start paying it all just kind of slows to a near standstill

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I’m sure you can pick up a decent char and kit for £20-£40 but to start over your probably be alone for some time

Gemmy

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 12, 2020
So nothing new then , just a high user count but same unfairness
I prefer monthly fees servers like it was back in euro, is there any server like that ? could be mir 3 or any other similar games if you guys can recommend something i would be grateful

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
So nothing new then , just a high user count but same unfairness
I prefer monthly fees servers like it was back in euro, is there any server like that ? could be mir 3 or any other similar games if you guys can recommend something i would be grateful
world of warcraft :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: hassawi

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
all about GG and super players who pays a lot can dominate

Arcadia is about a great community and trust, but most importantly, fun.

Unlike many other games we do not trick players into gambling money with gacha mechanics and loot boxes. There are no pay walls. Yes, there are high value items in the GameShop but GameGold is free to earn to all players through normal gameplay without spending fiat currency.

-----------------------------
We offer catch up "cheat codes" @under120freeXP (+200% XP) and @under130freeXP (+100% XP) for new players who wish to join the fun and we regularly refresh content to guide more casual players towards the chaos of the endgame material.

Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

kenizelegion

Banned
Banned
Nov 28, 2020
i need some help this is wot i keep getting wen i am trying to log on the game could any one help me plz

Attachments

• 127796296_876251843131049_7052603982733261564_n.jpg
    127796296_876251843131049_7052603982733261564_n.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 19

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
client is displaying create account incorrectly, cant access the form as it seem embedded into the client. alt enter doesnt seem to work not sure how to get around this to creat an account.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
any1 still play this server
list.php

102 Players as of the time of this post

Warda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2010
West Yorkshire
Still very much active, constant updates and a long road map of releases to come. Stay up to date on our website's news page for updates:

And don't worry if you are a new starter, we regularly review older content and implement effective catch-up mechanics to allow new players to start pushing towards the big leagues (if they so desire of course!).

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Still very much active, constant updates and a long road map of releases to come. Stay up to date on our website's news page for updates:

And don't worry if you are a new starter, we regularly review older content and implement effective catch-up mechanics to allow new players to start pushing towards the big leagues (if they so desire of course!).

Make all skills up until the last few easily available and this server would fly, shame thats never happened as i managed to play a top char on here for a few weeks and warriors have some super fun skill, battlecharge or some **** was fun to play with. Tried a month or so ago, found leveling / kitting pretty easy but same as p69, Skill were just a pain in the ******* arse, nobodys trying to grind out weeks to get a few spells and they're not even the good ones hate to think the drop rates on them ****ers.

Reactions: Bubel

Warda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2010
West Yorkshire
Make all skills up until the last few easily available and this server would fly, shame thats never happened as i managed to play a top char on here for a few weeks and warriors have some super fun skill, battlecharge or some **** was fun to play with. Tried a month or so ago, found leveling / kitting pretty easy but same as p69, Skill were just a pain in the ******* arse, nobodys trying to grind out weeks to get a few spells and they're not even the good ones hate to think the drop rates on them ****ers.
Thanks for the feedback.

We saw a lot of comments and complaints regarding how rare skills were, so we looked at a way of restructuring the drop tables without making players feel like they were never going to get them, but at the same time not flooding the market. We wanted to maintain that exciting feel of obtaining a game-changing ability but at the same time, not making it a mundane chore of having to continuously grind it out so you could actually progress forward in the game -- reviewing how critical a skill was potentially needed to progress, vs it's rarity. With this in mind, we've seen more changes to base skills and implementing passive upgrades for them, and merging some skills together.

Several changes were made to not only to the drop rates themselves, but we also reviewed where would be best for them to drop. Noticing that it wasn't always just the rarity of them that frustrated players, but also the difficulty of the areas where they were dropped.

TL;DR - drop rates increase substantially across the board, with more focus on 'critical' skills. Restructured drop locations alongside the dungeon updates. Reworked old skills, some merged, and some skills now have upgrades (in the form of a passive spell). Full details on the changes can be found on our website, under the News category.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Does anybody still play this or is the usercount just stalls and afkers?

Wouldn't mind having a rip of mir if i can retrieve my account.

booHA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2010
Does anybody still play this or is the usercount just stalls and afkers?

Wouldn't mind having a rip of mir if i can retrieve my account.
ye I've come back after a long break (again lol)
been playing for two weeks and there's a couple of people about . seen a new group of people start about a week ago there leveling up together
it's a fun server always has been. It scratches the itch I have for mir every now and again and the fact I can log back on with kit a decent level for some bosses is always a plus.
I always end up quitting mir after about two weeks once i relies the grind involved again.

Last edited:
Reactions: PoPcOrN

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
ye I've come back after a long break (again lol)
been playing for two weeks and there's a couple of people about . seen a new group of people start about a week ago there leveling up together
it's a fun server always has been. It scratches the itch I have for mir every now and again and the fact I can log back on with kit a decent level for some bosses is always a plus.
I always end up quitting mir after about two weeks once i relies the grind involved again.
I think my warrior is level 120. Is it still a ball ache to get skills?

booHA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2010
I think my warrior is level 120. Is it still a ball ache to get skills?
high level skills ye, skill up in till level 130 are easy there always 2/3 for sale, I found killing the boss at the skill level you're looking for tends to drop you a skill every 1/3 for one of the classes, they have changed a lot to make it easier to get back in the game.
but the same thing applies from old when you get high level it's a long grind for good gear o spend that $$ and get GG

iammark

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 24, 2022
im hoping somone from game is reading this as i cant get forum to wotk ...time out
cant log on to game saying connection error
been like this for few days now