Arcadia [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
any tips where to lvl 116 war ,i exp in naga ruins since 100 i belive ;p

Smokey02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2003
Cardboard Box
Trying to start a new account, works fine on the forum for the server but when I try to log in to the game it keeps saying password not recognized. I changed the password incase I was fat fingering something and tested it with the forum again, worked no problem so back to the game and once again it doesn't accept my password. The mini windows don't work and doing Alt+enter like suggested does nothing, I've had confirmation that the account is activated but can't figure out why it isn't letting me in

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
The top two servers UC currently are ridiculous, no way is there that many players on either.
Arcadia has lots off stalls who owns them idk and the other server has Mining mechanic were u need many miners so that is pumping up the user count

Reactions: Pusha

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
Been playing this recently and I think it would actually be quite decent if he upgraded his engine. Currently it’s limited to 800x600 and when I asked about adding other resolutions he said his old engine wouldn’t support it that well which is a shame. I found so many performance issues that is putting me off playing the server like the game crashes often when switching from window to full screen etc. The PVE content is quite good from what I’ve seen so far and I reckon if it did support more resolutions then more people would probably play.

Reactions: エリヤ

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Been playing this recently and I think it would actually be quite decent if he upgraded his engine. Currently it’s limited to 800x600 and when I asked about adding other resolutions he said his old engine wouldn’t support it that well which is a shame. I found so many performance issues that is putting me off playing the server like the game crashes often when switching from window to full screen etc. The PVE content is quite good from what I’ve seen so far and I reckon if it did support more resolutions then more people would probably play.
Wdym more people would play? isn't Arcadia always at the top of the server list hh :carrot:

• Carrot
Reactions: エリヤ and Jev

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Is there a discord for this server?

Trying to find out if it's worth buying a high level arcamon as tao?

Edit: Ignore the above, I cba paying £££ just for skills lol

Last edited:

エリヤ

LOMCN Member
Mar 16, 2024

Trying to find out if it's worth buying a high level arcamon as tao?

Edit: Ignore the above, I cba paying £££ just for skills lol
Kek, the answer to your original question was yes, the RTZ is great.

The response to your edit is, you could always play the game and get them that way KEKW.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Kek, the answer to your original question was yes, the RTZ is great.

The response to your edit is, you could always play the game and get them that way KEKW.
Correct me if i'm wrong but to get the RTZ it costs 1k gamegold? Which is like £50

エリヤ

LOMCN Member
Mar 16, 2024
Correct me if i'm wrong but to get the RTZ it costs 1k gamegold? Which is like £50
For the DTZ It does if you're that kind of player yes, me personally; I'm a gamer, so that would be approx 40 gold bars in stalls with current prices.. it's cheaper to buy these pets from players that already forked out their irl cash, though. The RTZ is the smaller version, which IMO is still worth it.

Also no, guilds generally use WhatsApp and such.

The top two servers UC currently are ridiculous, no way is there that many players on either.
You'd be surprised, outside of event the UC for Arc is around 100 at any given time, a lot of people will remain logged in around the clock, there are also many stalls and alts, a big chunk of the player base are logged in on multiple clients and a small chunk use VPS' too. I myself am guilty of bank standing.. :ROFLMAO:

This is a topic that comes around a fair bit on the forums, and almost all new players will say something like this, but I'm doubtful it'll ever change, and I'm not particularly sure it even has to, it's old-school. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pusha