Arcadia Mir

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Anyone on here play this server?

Tried to make an account on their forums but kept getting an error so thought I would post here.

Is it any good for players to get into now or is it too far gone to bother having a go?

User count is always up there and recently it's top all the time, must be doing something right!

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
i belive never to far but of course im like lvl 115+- top now is 190+ be prepared for some gg shops skills etc but for gold you find some to its my opinion i like like see how many hp got mobs and thier stats there are aucion house and stalls gl when you get your acc ;p there nice crit gg items too;p

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Can tell you already it definitely does not have that many actual active users. It has stools to begin with, which contributes towards the player count...it's like having a bunch of AFK miners on a server, it just inflates the player count for no reason.

I suspect at best, it's about half that...maybe less. I jumped on that not too long ago when it was supposedly above 100 and didn't see a single soul all day :D

• Haha
Reactions: Pusha

HxH

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 17, 2017
it depends if u r solo player or team player, not bad for solo casual player to just play couple hours a day based on how long this server has been running. The bad thing is that, without any help from other players or irl cash for gg, it will be hard to gain core spell for any class u choose, started playing around 2013, quitted couple years later. from what i have seen from forum, there's a lot of updates and changes to that game, unfortunately i lost interest of long time no updates on arcadia, cuz game master was releasing Rise of archon at that time and also real life stuff. But tbh, doesnt hurt to try to have fun and test different features that every game master has to offer.