[2.3] Are there any officially leaked Mon drop files for 2.3 creatures?

czm6553930

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2012
Hi, guys! I 've seen several mon drop files for 2.3 creatures (fox, viper, etc.), but i really can't say the drop settings of these files are close to that on korean official server. Since we have already got the official 2.3 DB, i wonder if there are any officially leaked 2.3 mon drop files on this forum?

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
The later versions of the game switched from using textbased drop files to using a SQL database instead. I have extracted the raw data from the latest official SQL dump that I have ;) These are based on a set of wemades files leaked in circa 2009?

I don't know how complete these are or how accurate they are to our standards. Its just the latest leak i know of lol

Attachments

• mobitem.zip
    325.4 KB · Views: 11

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
The later versions of the game switched from using textbased drop files to using a SQL database instead. I have extracted the raw data from the latest official SQL dump that I have ;) These are based on a set of wemades files leaked in circa 2009?

I don't know how complete these are or how accurate they are to our standards. Its just the latest leak i know of lol

Looks very incomplete and doesn't include 2.3 mobs. Apparently the only thing to drop a SOWG is RTZ 😂

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Looks very incomplete and doesn't include 2.3 mobs. Apparently the only thing to drop a SOWG is RTZ 😂
Haha indeed, it does seem soo.

Still i'm sure i remember BoneElites having the chance to drop deva :p

czm6553930

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2012

Thnaks! Unfortunately this file does look like the file released by nightwolf , if i am not mistaken. And that file is actually not official!
Post automatically merged:

If Tai says no, it is usually no... I believe the best alternative is to watch dozens (maybe hundreds) of recorded game play videos to approximately infer the drop rates.