Discussion ArissMir Legend Of Mir 2 Med Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Important
Donations CAN NOT be dealt with by LOMCN staff.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
The only reason i claimed a refund and you know why is because i still had 5300 gg i had paid for , and yet you still persisted to only offer me 50% of that back in return , so i paid for gg with real life cash , and yet you only wanted to give me 50% of it back , you clearly are stupid if you think that's actually acceptable , as i told you i wouldn't be wasting my time on your server , and yet your only offer of a refund was back in gg on a server i was not going to play , you did a poll for the wipe , and you went with the very people you were slagging off because in your own words " all they do is moan all the time " so yes i will go to paypal and claim a refund , because the main reason you did the wipe was to bring in more people again , and more donations !!! You clearly did not give a toss about the actual players who did donate regular and who were the last ones hanging around on your server !! Every server has at some point got an intention of gaining possible donations , yours in no different , and there will have only been a handful of players who did donate , so your supposed offer of a % of gg is some desperate attempt to bring some of them very donaters back !!! I never actually cried once on your server , i just went with the flow of things and did my own thing and yet i was also the last to donate , and i certainly was not the 1st person to go to paypal and claim a refund for their money back , so clearly your doing something wrong , apart from always coming across as arrogant and always thinking you know better !!! That was one of many reasons people left in the 1st place , they tried advising you on stuff and giving you some help and you basically told then you knew better , ask mintskii ask shaun , just to name a couple of people , the way you run this server , it wont take long before you either take it down or its down for yet another wipe !!! I would wish you good luck on the server the 2nd time round , but i would be lying !!
Only time will tell and im sure the feedback on here will prove my point soon enough :)

PureKnight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2014
stop lie here you was want only play alone and you always not accepte any update for try get new players and you keep saying no and the server not for you only
also lot of players been ask for vote and we did vote and you was join the vote from start and accepte it

we said 70% from your donation since server start as you still play and for who stop play from long time 50% from last doantion

so if you donated for 15k you get back from total 70% from this but your sick person tbh and stop lie at other your only scumer person

Untitled.jpg
also you only person who did refund as you really sick person

if im not doing what you want guys that nit mean im bad or not lisen then how we did lot of things been feedback from players and other
sure players need everything easy and everything but as owner sure will see other way

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
oh here we go , yet another illiterate trying to claim he is right , here is the chat from discord that we had , before you quickly wiped it , if your going to lie then at least make it believable :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There that screenshot shows your talking out your ass ;)
I hope your players soon see you for what you are , and thats clearly someone out for a cash cow , if you were not out for money you would have just improved your server and added more content , but you refused to and was happy to talk about a wipe before it even got mentioned , you just gave people the option to !! even paypal saw you were in the wrong and happily refunded doh !!!
And your server is the 1st one i have even done a refund on , because your a plank !!! , if you had said " you can have your 5300 + a % of what you had donated previously " , then this convo wouldn't have even been taking place , but yet again your arrogance and complete dumbness came into play and greed took over , i really hope your server fails and your next door neighbour changes the wifi password you muppet !!
But firstly a little advice , if your trying to boost your server count , dont log on 3-5 of your own chars to make it look healthy , but funny how i did not scream and shout when you were being corrupt on server lmao , having a gm char in a friends guild ( lordwar ) then the pair of you going off somewhere and then both coming back in epic kit , and yet as soon as i mentioned it , you told your m8 to take it all back off !!! and yet when it was mentioned to you , you then took my wifes weapon and went and made that epic , just to keep it quiet , and then you tried fobbing us off with 2 oh lordwar ( non gm ) gave me the orbs to do up my kit ( your gm kit ) get real your as corrupt as they come , you had your gm char in his guild since the start and was in there for a good few weeks , no doubt giving your guildy bits here and there !!
Weird how you prefer to call people SICK and SCUMMY when they do not agree with what your saying , but yet your quite happy to take their money , on your cash cow server !!

Attachments

• ripoff.JPG
    ripoff.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

PureKnight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2014
to show your sick person was there vote and chat in discord was lot asking for wipe then how they voted for wipe

and you lie cuz you been saying oh i was know goldy last update for items and i told you no epic last one and for his got better you
you start attack me and start telling lying things about me and im help somone stop you really sick person aslo about paypal we all know good paypal allways refuend ppl who was donated not the seller as they always with buyer that the crap with pypal go screen and tell them im saying they crap :D
you wanted always server for yuorself only sick person also im not have time to log on chars only mine and who was play there cainders or duuno what his name was at ur guild was log on 2 chars for more marrid or for get some extra exp you can ask him lol

oh other things if you true why then delete your chat with me in pm and in server chat ?
i tell you why after you took the screen up and you only screen what you want show ppl you delete other chat to not show yourself stupid cuz there was lot of chat and you know its not there anymore so start saying this

there screen show the vote and see what im saying for refuend ppl

1.jpg

2.jpg

this showing everything really and im will not answer you here

for every onwer of server be cerful from this person he need everything for himslef and if you not doing anything of what he want start attack onwer and server and you will see when his play your server later this sick person

PureKnight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2014
Naturally, as the first server to use the latest version of the crystal files, you will find some errors in it
Most of the errors have been solved, so not all of them, but the one like you wants a server owner to do everything you wants, and you want a server owner to give you things for free

You always find haters around

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Mate this server has so much red flags i dunno why you even bother donating lol, i hope you didnt lose alot buddy @stonecold316
agreed another cash cow , thats all it is , i got a majority of my money back via paypal , shame really it was a decent server , until the owner decided it needed more money , yet it bitched about me wanting it all on my own , i committed to the server , i played it more than others , hence why i was the highest , so when the gm talked about the wipe i was initially against it due to the time , money and effort spent getting to where i did on game , and yet it babbles on i was sick lmao , i even told it that if it refunded my paypal for the last donation of gg that i had , then i would walk away as i still had the gg on my account , but he demanded i take it half of it back and then start the server all over again.
I did not want to repeat the process all over again just so he could benefit from newer donations , and it would not refund me , so i had no other choice but to go to paypal , and get a refund , i hope its paypal is in the minus now due to its arrogance and its immaturity , and hope its server fails quickly , yet it also claimed i wanted stuff for free ? what stuff lol , i was highest on game , i had best kit in game , what did i actually want for free ? again its talking out of its broken english butt !! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Couldn't agree with you more mate.

Honestly shame on the lomcn staff for letting corrupt greedy ass gm's like these advertise their rotten servers that last max 2 weeks on here, They should be defending the mir community honestly we keep getting attacked every few months by egyptian or romanian gms who release servers soley for their benefit and they get to advertise it HERE! how awful many people are losing time and money because of this! So unfair.
Agree 100% its people like them , that make people start to steer clear of mir servers , due to the fact they are only in it for a quick buck , its the last mir server i will be playing , gonna stick to guild wars 2 , its always gonna be around and its not as corrupt as half these foreign muppets throwing up mir servers , because they fancy ripping lomcn members off :rolleyes:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
what the jeff are you on about family , your talking out your crack you fool , the only person your trying to satisfy is yourself , you have done and are still doing the same as every other red flagged server , you have put it up once to reap the donations , and secondly wiped it , to try and get even more donations , which exactly what a red flagged server does !!! If your gonna run your chops on here , at least make it readable , open up a web page , type in google translator , put in what your trying to say and then translate it to english , then copy and paste in on here , instead of sounding like a complete tosser !!! me sick and stupid ? im not the one on lomcn , trying to rip off people with some half baked server attempt and then taking their donations and then wiping the server and pretending your doing it for their interest , not yours , especially when its blatantly obvious your server deserves nothing more than multiple red flags !!!
Will Ferrell Loser GIF

PureKnight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2014
UC between 7-15 and clean players better than who just stay here moan and crying or try cheating go get job It's better for you to stay here and watch

haters never stop

Last edited:

PureKnight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2014
you come from .....

I won't speak because I wasted my time with a ******* like you
will not lower my level to your level despicable
so keep crying and moan i know who bhind you dont worry about that mr ahmad ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha