Discussion ArissMir Legend Of Mir 2 Med Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Important
Donations CAN NOT be dealt with by LOMCN staff.

PureKnight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2014
Server Launch: 17/6/2022 20:00 GMT

Server Name: Ariss Mir 2
Server Files: Crystal
EXP Rate: Medium
IP Address: 5.9.50.52
Dedicated Host: Yes
Server Staff: ArissMir & Wizard

Download Link
Download Full Client
WebSite
Discord

General Information:
Playable Classes: Warrior, Wizard, Taoist, Assassin
Starting Level : 1

advtnew.jpg
advt 1.jpg
skill fainl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: UnDeRTaKeR

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
@Jev maybe you didn't reinstall completely after you beta tested, that is if you did beta test?
1655514937964.png

I got the wrong version and 'clean files' was throwing up some devious error and nothing I tried would work, so made a new full download and also installed webview and now I can get in. It remains to be seen if that webview was the problem, or maybe the new download fixed it.

No sound problem here.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
@Jev maybe you didn't reinstall completely after you beta tested, that is if you did beta test?
View attachment 28088

I got the wrong version and 'clean files' was throwing up some devious error and nothing I tried would work, so made a new full download and also installed webview and now I can get in. It remains to be seen if that webview was the problem, or maybe the new download fixed it.

No sound problem here.
Problem sorted.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
The window in windows mode is at bottom right of my screen and a fat section on the right edge is beyond view, so can't use the log out or quit menu.

There seem to be no way to shift the window around. BTW I use 1920 res.

Also started late night and I suppose your guards help will be expired tomorrow. Aargh, I am sick of these servers that assume you are no lifer. Otherwise it all looks nice, apart also those three days expiring items that I take it run down even when logged out. Count me out on their use also.

PureKnight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2014
The window in windows mode is at bottom right of my screen and a fat section on the right edge is beyond view, so can't use the log out or quit menu.

There seem to be no way to shift the window around. BTW I use 1920 res.

Also started late night and I suppose your guards help will be expired tomorrow. Aargh, I am sick of these servers that assume you are no lifer. Otherwise it all looks nice, apart also those three days expiring items that I take it run down even when logged out. Count me out on their use also.
Delete your KeyBinds ini and run exe
full of bugs
full of bug mate , make list as jev saying ?
so we can sort what u complain about

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Deleting keybinds ini doesn't make sense but I tried it anyway and the window is still offset. Must say though it looks smart without window bezels otherwise. Noticed that autopatch panel also can't be moved, first time I've seen that, just saying. Wonder if that is Crystal files feature or your tweaks.

Guess I have to play in full screen then.

Also quite a few items can't be moved in bag, there is this message to report the item and time but when it became some five items, I figured out not to bother, maybe higher level items will be ok

PureKnight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2014
Deleting keybinds ini doesn't make sense but I tried it anyway and the window is still offset. Must say though it looks smart without window bezels otherwise. Noticed that autopatch panel also can't be moved, first time I've seen that, just saying. Wonder if that is Crystal files feature or your tweaks.

Guess I have to play in full screen then.

Also quite a few items can't be moved in bag, there is this message to report the item and time but when it became some five items, I figured out not to bother, maybe higher level items will be ok
go to your mirconfig and make Borderless=False then open mate

about bag error yah we know about it as we trying check all our code about what case this error

Reactions: mir2pion

Solent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2015
I cannot download the client.exe file as it flags up as a threat on my anti-virus even tbough i have allowed it.

Solent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2015
yes mate you have allow it as all mir exe doing this with anti virus
I have allowed it and created an exception file to allow but i still cannot download the client.exe and get a message refering me to the error file

PureKnight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2014
I have allowed it and created an exception file to allow but i still cannot download the client.exe and get a message refering me to the error file
try open the website first see if open or no if not open ythen something at your internet block website

or pm me in disocrd with your team viewer info let me look for you

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Usercount like here?
list.php

MirTracks

Reactions: PureKnight

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Servers been wiped ( due to a poll the gm put out ) in other words donations ran out , people left the server due to one reason or another , so now he wants to give it a 2nd run to see how it does a 2nd time round , sounds pretty much like previous servers and their short life spans , lets see how long this lasts a 2nd time around .....

• Haha
Reactions: Jev

PureKnight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2014
Servers been wiped ( due to a poll the gm put out ) in other words donations ran out , people left the server due to one reason or another , so now he wants to give it a 2nd run to see how it does a 2nd time round , sounds pretty much like previous servers and their short life spans , lets see how long this lasts a 2nd time around .....
all who see the poll was from players not from gms at first time lots been ask for wipe after all crashes been happend from start as you will say bad start
so we got lot of pm about wipe to give other chance to play again as only 2 or 3 players who still playing that
then we made poll after lot of ppl asking for that one

also we said there refund for who still playing 70% from total players who doanted with from start for who still playing till wipe date and 50% from last donation for who stop playing from long time and poll was saying to wipe

but you only one crying all the time and try refund from paypal the case its open still now and you try back your money after we saying we not rpid anyone here but really person sick like you do this bad things

how we rpid anyone if we refund GG from they donation when server back live on Friday

i been paid host from my money from few months since we start work in this files for host and other things

we looking for more players not for money if we looking for money then why we give old players they % from gg when server back ?