Armadillo patch

Join Discord

Gough

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2004
i cant get this to work. i have been through and put the languages onto computer and when i put key in it says its valid and when you click ok it says it is not valid for this program.

I was told to try the trial reset done that and still not working.

any ideas?

moody

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
Right m8 when you are entering the *Key* make sure language is set on Chinese(PRC) and also in Regional Settings top and bottom language are set to English(united States) and the bottom 1 united states Press OK..

Now try entering the key into the Armadillo this should work....

if it doesnt work this means u cannot run server on your DualCore ive also tried setting a servers up on many DualCore PC's and have had same problem you have...

some reasons are due to grapics card having its own memory...
i had an ASUS board running a Gforce Card it was using its own memory instead of it all running on PC Ram.. i then was told to take my card out and run on board graphics when i did i was able to run mir....
not sure how mny ppl have tried this but worked perfectly for me... gl :)

Upvote 0

mapadale

Lets clear up a couple of things on this shall we.

DUAL CORE CPU's - These will run lom files, most dedi's are xion dual processors.

HARDWARE - It doesn't matter what your hardware config is, the armadilo converts the hardware signature so that the key can be entered this is why we use it.

OS - This is the key to running a server and getting it up and running, downloading and installing a version off the net is not always good. Reason for this, is of the converted versions that are available. OS's such as TINY or BLACK will not run mir files, this is due to the way the OS is coded.

If you have issue's with running a server on XP PRO and uve used the armadillo patch several times, then the issue is the version of OS. Try using SERVER 2003 STANDARD/ENTERPRISE. This OS can't be modified to much, as it makes a lot of the core components not function so no one bothers changing it.

Upvote 0

Gough

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2004
ok well once i have formatted the computer ill try again and probably quit trying if i have the same problem. thanks moody for offering to help

Upvote 0

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
what's the name of armadillo cleaner application on mirfiles ? i've searched but nothing like that there

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0