Help Armour effects (Char view)

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
Im playing around with some armours that Breezer released a while back. when i change Heaven/Mir amour, they have the wings on the image that im adding to the lib - original doesnt so im guessing thats some kind of effect coded in that layers it onto the char view? ive been into the item DB and tried removing the effect on H armour but that didnt solve it. Does anyone know what i need to be looking at?

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
hope this helps clear up what im trying to say.

its as tho the wings on the orig are added with code

now ive added a new image that has wings already on it. its getting the orig set added too

Attachments

• Untitled-7.png
    Untitled-7.png
    212.3 KB · Views: 74
Upvote 0

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
your Effect is definatly 0 in the items db section?

this section in the playerobject client side

1600845627069.png

is saying if the items db is set to between 1 and 99 then it reads form the chuimeffect lib linked to the number - 1

so settingeffect to 1 = 00.Lib
2 = 01.Lib etc etc.

if its still being drawn look at the character dialog in maindialog, i dont have a copy of the latest source with all the changes so im not sure how much has changed.

wings are drawn in the char page here

1600845777837.png

Reactions: Netskee
Upvote 0

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
tried my item db effect value again just to be sure - still shows. took a look at the code u provided and noticed it draws the wings from Prguse2 - took a look thru the images in there - found the wings - deleted them and now looks as it should! Chuffed =D

Reactions: Tai and Sanjian
Upvote 0

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
hope this helps clear up what im trying to say.

its as tho the wings on the orig are added with code

now ive added a new image that has wings already on it. its getting the orig set added too
Any chance you (or anyone) got a link to the libs for this? Been looking for the original release but can't find it.

Upvote 0

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I recently downloaded these to completely overhaul all libs I could as the images in these look clean 👌

Only issue being crystal now uses 3 attacks and these libs are so old they old feature the image frames for 1, they also don’t contain frames for the char on a mount and fishing.

If someone could add these I’m sure a lot of people would be interested. Including myself.

@IceMan this was the post I was looking for 😂

Upvote 0