Artificial Mir 2 - Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Sometime several ppls can say anything just to make some rage out?
Maybe remove flinch how jamie did on marble and zircon?
No flinch hasnt been removed as everyone still flinches, it has been going on for 2+ months now, we have countless evidence of them speed cheating, hitting quicker than the max speed cap, skipping across the screen.. i wouldnt say otherwise, thats why alot of people quit in the first place, cheating was a big issue and it was boring.

they barely communicated, 2 of the 3 gms are useless toads, i feel sorry for Chriz lol, wittin is a snowflake who struggles to take criticism and feedback, power tripping on people too :D

Reactions: ChaseyLane

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hi Guys,

I came back to the server a couple of days ago after around a year break or so.

I have managed to get access to my main account which is great.

I also know the names of two fishing characters I used, I was wondering if it would be possible to find out their details.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure of the username/pass or the email used so I can't use the recovery tool :S

I have video proof using the 2 fishermen while playing on my main around a year ago if this helps.

Thanks.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Gms gone ghost, better off making a ticket on the discord and pinging logham

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hiya, It's been a year since i've played artificial, I'm wondering how the server is currently, what's it like anything good? hunts, guild PK anything?

I'm looking to coming back to artificial mir and starting a new char, i've seen uc hitting 70-80 these days and that's pretty high tbh

Solent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2015
only ever seen 1 person on ..... me
trust merchant empty etc

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Is there anything in place for new comers to help with progressing or will I spend a week getting lvl 22?

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
I joined during the Christmas event and it was very fast up to about level 50, after the event finished it was 0.01 per mob even in the high end areas with not much mob density.

Very slow and painful considering the average level of players is way higher than 65+

I did hear there was supposed to be a big update coming when I was playing this server but I found out the players had been waiting on this for a long long time.

Good server to play because it's been up so long and everything works really well, but don't expect to get even remotely competitive with the current player base.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
I joined during the Christmas event and it was very fast up to about level 50, after the event finished it was 0.01 per mob even in the high end areas with not much mob density.

Very slow and painful considering the average level of players is way higher than 65+

I did hear there was supposed to be a big update coming when I was playing this server but I found out the players had been waiting on this for a long long time.

Good server to play because it's been up so long and everything works really well, but don't expect to get even remotely competitive with the current player base.
Seems to me like they need to rework the exp tables

Tonyboom

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 11, 2018
I'm trying to run on PopOS, I've used bottles to download all the dependencies, the auto launcher is working but when I update the launcher, then restart it, the update hasn't worked.

Is anyone using Linux and what method did you use to get it working?

My next step is to copy all the mir2 files from my windows machine to my Linux and see if I can get it to run with the pasted updated files.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

Games got **** catch-up and apparently it’s very instance based now

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014

The new catch up exp buff is very very good that on top of the exp box's and daily quests you get it's honestly not hard to get to a competitive level.
The Kunlun update added 2 instance one that you can do once a day and another one that can be done as many times as you like but it isn't the be all end all there is still plenty to do outside of Kunlun boss and PvP wise.

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
The new catch up exp buff is very very good that on top of the exp box's and daily quests you get it's honestly not hard to get to a competitive level.
The Kunlun update added 2 instance one that you can do once a day and another one that can be done as many times as you like but it isn't the be all end all there is still plenty to do outside of Kunlun boss and PvP wise.
“Very very good” L o l, is that why most abused events for exp and got all their lvling done like that quick as **** yea.. xD
Post automatically merged:

not hard to get to a comp level? L o l u have most the server rocking +10 orbed kits, yea sure, with a lot of help u can, newcomers r shafted

Reactions: Pusha

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
“Very very good” L o l, is that why most abused events for exp and got all their lvling done like that quick as **** yea.. xD
Post automatically merged:

not hard to get to a comp level? L o l u have most the server rocking +10 orbed kits, yea sure, with a lot of help u can, newcomers r shafted
I don't know why you have this warped point of view tbh lol the catch up exp buff is great you can also use 2 exp box and be level 45ish then just you know level up and play the game at 45 you are going to have like 250%+ catch up buff that on top of a exp scroll if you wanted to buy one and the AC buff that's 50% you fly up the levels. I understand you like these pop up 3 month servers were you level to 150 in a day but arti just isn't that lol, as far as everyone in +10 orbed kit that just isn't true sure there are people in the top 2 guilds with some nice kit but they have played for 3 years none stop there going to have better kit than most but you don't need that to enjoy the server one little bit.

For anyone reading this thinking about playing i would highly recommend Artificial its at least worth a try imo please don't be put off or fooled buy haters and cry babies this is a long term server to play its 3 year anniversary event is coming up soon to plenty of mir fun to be had :)

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
It's ibby 🤣 never known anyone to love the sound off there own waffle so much. If it's not ibbys way then the server is ****..

• Haha
Reactions: zedina