Artificial Mir 2

smoochy boys on tour

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I mean when I played, I must of mentioned so many bugs, wrong things about the server, and none of it got taken into account

like theExp tables weren’t even tested I called it out they said it’s fine 1 month later they change it all? Like wtf

they ruined levelling for people as when people got ahead, they nerfed caves after and peoplesuffered, we had level capped ancient caves Etc, there was no melee type caves so u had to sponge a wizz for x10 exp

TS was so broken and wizzies were levelling in end game caves at lvl 33, almost everything was undead too.

The communication was appauling, most was kept in the dark with exploit changes bugs, even updates, there was delays al the time, stupid reboots at stupid times

just a very unorganised team, sad it could have been such a good server

also it was kinda troll how if anytbing was wrong to Korean/M2DB, instant change... 0 thought put into it lol

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
they ruined levelling for people as when people got ahead, they nerfed caves after and peoplesuffered, we had level capped ancient caves Etc, there was no melee type caves so u had to sponge a wizz for x10 exp

TS was so broken and wizzies were levelling in end game caves at lvl 33, almost everything was undead too.

I've seen enough!

Well I'm triggered, cage them Wizzies if you don't have a grasp of balancing #ToAllOwners

And ofc the typical "These players were exploiting easy AI/caves for exp......we'll nerf them days later", god dammit...