ArtificialMir.com - Phoenix Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
ArtificialMir.com - Phoenix Server

beta-poster-international-alternative-2-v2-2020-png.22150

Last edited:

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
GM update game is really too slow, there is a full version of the download, I hope you can provide a full version of the game download, not to mention the C + official download method, really too slow, you can upload to the network disk?

---------- Post Merged at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Please upload to your network drive. We can't access Google. Can you upload it to your site? Can you please?

---------- Post Merged at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:34 AM ----------

QQ??20180406084233.png QQ??20180406084233.png

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I think the idea is to have it run indefinitely, alongside the official server once it is 'released'.
But yeah, some clarification is needed.

Had a quick play about on it, just a shame it is so quiet atm. (I know it was about 3am :) :)

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
I've added the Post from the Upcoming servers regarding clarity of the Character Database preservation.

I can't say at this stage when I'll have my team back, which is the delay launching my A-Side server. On that basis, I've chosen to continue to progress the project as best I can with the latest updates from my team. Since it's a large project I still have plenty to do in the meantime take the existing files as far as they can be taken.

Let me be clear, there is no plan to delete this database when Dragon is released, it will continue to serve the same purpose it does now which is to test development of the baseline files - indefinitely. Dragon will be a cleaner, re-released server ran similtaneously off these files once I'm happy they're complete at least to close to USA standard.

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
I've added the Post from the Upcoming servers regarding clarity of the Character Database preservation.

I can't say at this stage when I'll have my team back, which is the delay launching my A-Side server. On that basis, I've chosen to continue to progress the project as best I can with the latest updates from my team. Since it's a large project I still have plenty to do in the meantime take the existing files as far as they can be taken.

Let me be clear, there is no plan to delete this database when Dragon is released, it will continue to serve the same purpose it does now which is to test development of the baseline files - indefinitely. Dragon will be a cleaner, re-released server ran similtaneously off these files once I'm happy they're complete at least to close to USA standard.[/QUOTE

---------- Post Merged at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:48 AM ----------

When to solve download problems

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

Let me be clear, there is no plan to delete this database when Dragon is released, it will continue to serve the same purpose it does now which is to test development of the baseline files - indefinitely. Dragon will be a cleaner, re-released server ran similtaneously off these files once I'm happy they're complete at least to close to USA standard.[/QUOTE

---------- Post Merged at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Always bringing problems. haha

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003

I'll post an alternate .zip download link for you later today ^^

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
As they can't access Google, I would assume GoogleDrive is off limits too (never tested it).

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Why can't they access google? What the hell kind of world do they live in?

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Google is inaccessible in China, without a VPN.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
I mean in that case, why don't they give me the link to their Chinese equivalent and I'll put it there...

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
I have changed the network settings in the config put the ip in a stuff and i still cant connect it just attempts

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
My sincere apologies to those affected by the crash last night. I'm looking into the cause right now.

It is back up, if your still having issues, maybe try the lite patch.