ArtificialMir.com - Phoenix Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
It was definitely up last night. Let me know if you're still having problems.

Thanks Tridan :)

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Sorry to hear it. Have you definitely applied the lite client patch to the files? You just need to replace the .exe and .uni files with ours

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
so i need to download the lite client and patch it under the client folder?

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
ty wittin i already got in, may i get some gold and stuffs lvl to test different maps and mobs plz ty

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
I logged on managed to get to lvl 7 then I lagged out and it wont let me back on....just says *attempting to connect to server*
and help?

jacktrends

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 23, 2013
Was working fine last night...

Seems down again?
needs reboot to repair loggin screen?

/TheCrowMan

Last edited:

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Sorry guys not even sure what's happened yet, am in Bristol right now without access. When I can get back to my laptop il get it back online asap.

Sorry all.

Reactions: spartekas

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
It's gone down because it's a Saturday and I can actually play for quite a while isn't it :P

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Update:

Server is completely offline at the host - I'm unable to connect to the host device. Currently investigating why (potentially a hardware failure or something of this nature).

I'll post as soon as it's back online, and will be coming back with double exp for a few days to make up for the weekend downtime.

---------- Post Merged at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Phoenix is now back online.

A circuit breaker caused an outage across a whole range of assets and infrastructure.

I've enabled double XP as some compensation for the downtime.

Sodslaw

Ol' Phart
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
Suffolk
Archers at SabukWall killed my n00b ! TWICE (went back to see what killed him and buggers got me again !)
Is this deliberate ? Was going to see Carlos but will have to wait now . Enjoying server, it's a long time leveling
just as I remembered the original Phoenix. Shame am only person online but can live with that .

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Yeah unfortuntately that's a thing, since the files are pretty much in config for porting to our new files sabuk war is enabled, which never ends, subsequently archer's are in kill mode. I'll kill them off tonight, will solve it ^^

Sodslaw

Ol' Phart
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
Suffolk
ooops! think I broke it leveling Poison on the trainer next to the statues .

---------- Post Merged on 22-09-2018 at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 21-09-2018 at 09:25 PM ----------

Happy Joy ! back online thank you
this old fool happy again.

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Hey Wittin, been keeping an eye out for this project... how are you progressing?

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Xanders back onboard not, Theo's on hiatus - we're having a but of a re-think on how we approach things at the moment. The back end project ended up being a full re-write of a significant part of the game and its functions, on top of a complete re-implementation of the database, which theo wrote himself. Xander is supporting Theo's work and nothing have been lost on the switch over of active devs, although we may begin to turn our attention to the front end user experience and gradually roll in the planned backend upgrades further down the line.

The database and environment has been constantly updated since we started, I dont post the changelog here anymore as I was planning post it with our 0.2.0 patch (yes I've spent significant time actually in game on the new files testing things - they are getting close to ready). Some stuff is available in discord though :)

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Now this, is very exciting, just trying to figure out how to get online, i will be willing to test/bug report as much as i can to help this get online

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
We're going to be rolling out a big patch soon which will make all that a lot easier. Could be worth waiting a few weeks as I'm not confirming anything official, but there is a potential looming wipe on Phoenix in the very near future. Not something I really wanted to do originally, but due to the time elapsed and the sheer disparity between the files capabilities (albeit compatible). Relaunching on our latest file I believe will give us a much larger data set going forward, and give us more time to work on future patches, now that we have a good baseline.

Anyways I think the lite client is the main component you will need on top of the default crystal client to get onto the current test server. We'll be moving to auto patch with custom data client fairly soon, but if you still wanted to try that's your best bet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jicaa

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
Is this server down now?? i tried to download your auto patcher off your website but its a broken link.