ArtificialMir.com - Phoenix Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Did you try to download 'Lite Client Pack' from the link bellow the first link? I think that's what I did some weeks ago, likely because the first link didn't work for me either, I ran mirclient.exe and it autopatched.

Code:
[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://mirfiles.co.uk/mir2/cmir/patch/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=192.168.0.250
Browser=https://launcher.mironline.co.uk/web/

BTW the server is online and seems to have excellent record being online, given most of the time nobody is on it since last fall or thereabouts.

@Wittin If you wipe Phoenix, would you still keep it online as a patch tryout before rolling on the live server? There might be pple who might choose to play such backwater server with few folks on even after you open the 'official' server. If you do so, pls don't do any events on it like you did last year. Its attractivity would consist in items & exp being sacred, ie., could only be gotten from regular mobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wittin

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
These are all things that weigh heavily on my mind right now, don't worry nothing has been finalized yet.

I had a hard disk which I happened to use for both my live and test clients die on me over the weekend (yea, i thought it was disposable data xD), so believe me guys I can appreciate how much of a pain in the ass it is to get hold of a clean crystal client right now. We have made customizations on our client files data files so once all the big upgrade is ready we'll be making our auto patch facility public, then all you need is a client.exe in combination with a couple of .ini files to get everything downloaded.

Sorry for my neglect of supporting the old server / files right now, but all our focus is on this update, it's an enormous task but we're getting there, and we're still fairly close to schedule

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
390 players online :O Are you guys doing a stress test or are these numbers real. Didnt know its live yet =o

Reactions: wxypk2009

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Can i stress test myself? based on how long i been ddosed by idiots i could had 1000 "aritificial" usercount on lomcn ranks.

Reactions: Tai and Chriz

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Ummm there was a bit of a zombie outbreak. Chriz has been PKing them for you 1 by 1 once we have it under control we'll let you know.
wheres-wally-mir-style-jpg.21106

Attachments

• Where's Wally Mir Style.JPG
    Where's Wally Mir Style.JPG
    406.3 KB · Views: 162
  • Haha
Reactions: Tai and ventus

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Thats awesome lol. Make them target real players and chase em :p Zombie mode

Last edited:

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Due to people getting upset about our load tests and server status, I'm just going to clarify the server is down for maintenance, and is being upgraded to version 2.0 which will be ready soon. We're just making sure since these files have been in development for quite some time and merge a number of projects at once, everything works as expected even with a large player base. We will also be performing the aforementioned wipe of the original character database during this downtime. All personal information stored in the old DB will be encrypted and archived

Once we have finalised everything we will be looking to start public testing ASAP.

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Due to people getting upset about our load tests and server status, I'm just going to clarify the server is down for maintenance, and is being upgraded to version 2.0 which will be ready soon. We're just making sure since these files have been in development for quite some time and merge a number of projects at once, everything works as expected even with a large player base. We will also be performing the aforementioned wipe of the original character database during this downtime. All personal information stored in the old DB will be encrypted and archived

Once we have finalised everything we will be looking to start public testing ASAP.
Nobody is getting upset as such. Just think that botting the UC publicly like that will have a negative inpact on peoples views of your server. Even my initial thought when seeing that UC out of context was "WTF, thats clearly a fake UC". Even if it is a dev server.

Reactions: zedina and Sanjian

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Nobody is getting upset as such. Just think that botting the UC publicly like that will have a negative inpact on peoples views of your server. Even my initial thought when seeing that UC out of context was "WTF, thats clearly a fake UC". Even if it is a dev server.

20ccp3.jpg

Reactions: Violent

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Ive stated why it was done, and it was a valuable test. One of our developers actually helped create the server user count tool lomcn relies on, of course we are going to respect it :)

Reactions: ventus

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Ive stated why it was done, and it was a valuable test. One of our developers actually helped create the server user count tool lomcn relies on, of course we are going to respect it :)

We know what Chriz done, he is actually top guy and well respected by the community.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
So you're like the anti-Chriz?

Who said that?

If you think its ok to do tests on a public lomcn rank, then im gonna add my Test Server to the list and keep it to 1000 uc, how bout that?

tha4thface2

LOMCN Rookie
Jul 26, 2018
What confuses me is the words "Phoenix" "Official Replica" just from the pictures in your OP it looks more like Arcadia than the Official Phoenix Server i remember playing from day 1.

GameShop Availability: Official Server inspired itemset. so i can buy a great axe then?

• Removal of the high influence pay to win elements. but theres a gameshop selling item sets?
  • The Official Server gameplay experience. that would require the server to be fixed at 1.4 and no further i beleive.
Reinvestment:
Income from the Game shop will be assigned in this order of priority:
  1. Hosting costs.
  2. Infrastructure upgrades.
  3. Advertisements.
  4. Disaster recovery and Continuity planning.
  5. Development and admin costs.
Are you as big as WeMade ? what kind of revenue do you think you will make monthly?

Last edited:

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
What confuses me is the words "Phoenix" "Official Replica" just from the pictures in your OP it looks more like Arcadia than the Official Phoenix Server i remember playing from day 1.

GameShop Availability: Official Server inspired itemset. so i can buy a great axe then?

• Removal of the high influence pay to win elements. but theres a gameshop selling item sets?
  • The Official Server gameplay experience. that would require the server to be fixed at 1.4 and no further i beleive.
Reinvestment:
Income from the Game shop will be assigned in this order of priority:
  1. Hosting costs.
  2. Infrastructure upgrades.
  3. Advertisements.
  4. Disaster recovery and Continuity planning.
  5. Development and admin costs.
Are you as big as WeMade ? what kind of revenue do you think you will make monthly?

Yea the OP was made back in 2017 and hasnt really changed since - i will update it soon.

No items sets in game shop, it's yet to be revealed but we've taken away all the things we felt were too pay to win, such as premium potions, there were never items (such as great axe you refer to?) available in the official game shop as far as I remember.

We're starting our server at the complete USA content release milestone, not 1.4, we don't feel 1.4 has enough content to interest players. However all exclusive areas quests from Game Network etc. will be making a return for those that do crave some of the older content, it's all here (quests too). We're making confirmed changes to official on GameShop and Heroes system.

I would refrain from making assumptions on what's included and what isn't just yet. We'll be announcing the server release, it's features and content soon until then I'd refrain from listening to what people say we may or may not be included - it's likely all rumours as we haven't announced our full 2.0 file spec yet.