ArtificialMir.com

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Apocalypse V2 Release Date 18/01/2020 cya all there :P

p.s Just kidding Wittin nice server lots of little petty bugs but i think you are right there is a lot to be fixed as the small bugs are the time consuming ones imo.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
We're getting there. Been a pretty good last 16 hours or so - and I'd definitely rather have lots of little bugs, and a few catastrophic ones right now. We've had a couple of panic moments but nothing we're not over now. Things are off to a good start; touch wood.

Reactions: Sanjian

Northend

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2017
Can't register an account?!?! The Capta script seems to be bugged, so can't prove I'm Human? lol

1579305666357.png

flamefield

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
May 1, 2014
@Wittin Have you check the hero by killing anything in 1 second, the good idea this take off the hero, no hero the game is better, heroes will ruin your game, you can't make heroes' AI flawless.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
@flamefield
I don't mean to come across as rude, but there are 17 other servers without heroes on the server list - why not go play one of those?

We've spent a lot of time developing the feature and people agree it's fun to play. The game is well balanced, right now all 4 classes are in the top 5 players on the beta test server. You have to understand this is one of our key features, and we're not taking it out.

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I been on this community for 15years, i had a server being online day and night 11years and half.
When i say that this community likes cash cows, i mean it, because i seen lots of servers opening for 3months then close and get back to work on the next version with just some maps changes "V2 !!! I LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES".

This is what made me realize that ZenX will be my last server.
The community is delusional and have the faith/believe same as of a toddler (when it comes to play cashcow servers).

During my active years i seen lots of servers like this (cash cow ones), opening and closing after the $ been done.
This type of servers are just a pebble on the pond, which affects the community on the long run.

It’s because such people are allowed to advertise these cashcows which are just copy and paste lol, heck I could probably just search through these forums and write some next bullshit add pictures hey presto I can advertise a server xD

Reactions: zedina

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Ok mate, thanks going to look into it, will give you an update once I know more

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Not a fan if that crap external login menu. Whats the purpose of it exactly?

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Secure accounts primarily (Encrypted and Single sign-on). Also links game and website servers and allows us to authenticate against our new issues tracking service. Cool stuff!

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
@flamefield
I don't mean to come across as rude, but there are 17 other servers without heroes on the server list - why not go play one of those?

We've spent a lot of time developing the feature and people agree it's fun to play. The game is well balanced, right now all 4 classes are in the top 5 players on the beta test server. You have to understand this is one of our key features, and we're not taking it out.

im really looking forward to this, i love heroes! :D

Reactions: Wittin

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I was watching that dude's from LOMCN Live stream of Korean Mir2 the other day and Heroes look's fantastic on there and even looked perfectly fine in PVP it was the players still doing most of the damage.

I've always hated Heroes but that was down to them just being ****, they would just not be responsive at all and just get confused and not do skills, pretty sure @Pete107 and @IceMan got a fairly responsive Hero but they still wasn't fantastic. That being said if i could have them function like they do on them Korean server's i would always play them files, it's great for solo players too you could make friends with your Hero buddy.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I like the idea of heroes as im usually a solo player and would help gd bit to have a buddy as im on irregular hours. I reckon with some restriction it could be fine such as unusable in pvp

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
We've got some fixes for some of these coming soon - just don't really want to reboot the server right now if we can help it. All valid issues we're tracking - hopefully, we can get it patched soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.