ArtificialMir.com

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonfish

When life gives you Lemons ?
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2009
Ocean
LOL How else do you think an exp pot works you spastic? 50% exp pot means they gain exp at a rate of 1.5x compared to a normal person. Therefore 1 hour = 1 hour 30 mins. What the **** else could it mean? You complete and utter moron lmfao I cant believe what Ive even just read.

"Filthy casuals" whats filthy about a casual player? Do you just pluck words out at random? "Pigeon brain" ooo burn lol. Lets be honest, you had a tantrum on their discord, got banned, and came here to cry about it. Jog on ya muppet

EDIT: I actually wana join artificial discord now just to read more of you spitting your dummy out of your pram because you can't afford to buy exp pots

woah calm down KingKong

lets be friends ?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
There trying to follow the korean/ mir usa game/ 30/50 % scrolls where in there shop.

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
How would you suggest they maintain the server costs?
It's only an issue when you let them mess up the in-game economy with GG/GS items.
I was a lover of the old subscription system of euro, but don't really mind the GG/GS system as some people play more than others so a flat rate subscription isn't fair.

If and when I ever get round to running a server though I would ideally have no GS, and a minimal subscription that covers only the cost to host the server (so if £100pm, id hope for at least 50 users, £2pm subscription) purely so Im not dipping into my own pocket for it. Total noob to that side of it so I've no idea, what other costs are there to cover?
£5 server listing.
Dedi
What else am I missing?
( Awesome business model eh? xD I will never be rich -.- )

woah calm down KingKong

lets be friends ?
Mir fwends? <3

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Any server that sells 50% exp pots can **** right off. end of. anything above 10% is a joke.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, Jamie's cash shop was perfect. (Marble)

Trying to defend a P2W cash shop with server up keep is just madness.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Well wouldnt really call Korean mir a epic fail @Tai . As they got a mir 2 server and euro has what lol

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Korean server is played by koreans, enough said really. Theyre off their rockers

Check that **** out. Like a different world over there. Can't even compare

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Any server that sells 50% exp pots can **** right off. end of. anything above 10% is a joke.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, Jamie's cash shop was perfect. (Marble)

Trying to defend a P2W cash shop with server up keep is just madness.

What was his GameShop like?

I was a lover of the old subscription system of euro, but don't really mind the GG/GS system as some people play more than others so a flat rate subscription isn't fair.

If and when I ever get round to running a server though I would ideally have no GS, and a minimal subscription that covers only the cost to host the server (so if £100pm, id hope for at least 50 users, £2pm subscription) purely so Im not dipping into my own pocket for it. Total noob to that side of it so I've no idea, what other costs are there to cover?
£5 server listing.
Dedi
What else am I missing?
( Awesome business model eh? xD I will never be rich -.- )

Mir fwends? <3

Dedi (depends how much you budget for this as the price can go pretty high)
Server Listing
Domain / Webspace Hosting
Website Hosting (if you have one)
Marketing (Banners / Email Campaign(s) etc.)
Team Memeber's Split (depending on distribution of %)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Korean server is played by koreans, enough said really. Theyre off their rockers

Check that **** out. Like a different world over there. Can't even compare

I play it lol , there is a guild with like 50 euro players on there.

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Yer yer we know grats you play the Korean server.
Im saying you cant compare the Korean server to the USA/euro server. Korean server has Koreans playing it, and they're ****in mental. Of course it succeeded, theyre addicts.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Yer yer we know grats you play the Korean server.
Im saying you cant compare the Korean server to the USA/euro server. Korean server has Koreans playing it, and they're ****in mental. Of course it succeeded, theyre addicts.
Koreans either grind 24/7 solo or as a group.
Their servers cater to that playstyle, which outside of Korea, tends to be boring as hell!

• Haha
Reactions: Morganja

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

You play, you do, you make. You sick, you sad, you are everywere acting like a walking mir2/3 Wikipedia.

Show us screens of that guild of "50euro players" and we probably start to take your words.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009

A couple of friends play it (Both originally from SK) and they said there wasn't ant EU guilds as the last one with 10-20 got banned ages ago.
Which guild is it?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
A couple of friends play it (Both originally from SK) and they said there wasn't ant EU guilds as the last one with 10-20 got banned ages ago.
Which guild is it?
Ill log in see if its still around. I havent been on awhile. People i was playing there accounts where getting ban.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Thanks, guys. I mean to be fair I didn't actually ban him - the discord server ban list is and has always been empty (he's actually the first person I've ever taken any real action against) and I simply kicked him as he had stated he wasn't going to play, and then continued to insult our teams work (referring to us a cash grab etc. etc.) - I mean discord is a resource I refer to often when working on the files, and I don't appreciate someone who has no intention of playing the game lingering around to post negative comments, it's simply demotivating. I'm not trying to censor anyone, but the guy had made his intentions clear and continued to break our 'don't be a dick rule', so I simply helped him along his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.