ArtificialMir.com

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonfish

When life gives you Lemons ?
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2009
Ocean
Nop.. i just joined the discord the client will be available in a few weeks

lemonfish

Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2009
Ocean
Yikes got banned from their discord...

But 50% exp pots behind a paywall, if that doesn't scream cash grab i don't know what does

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

But 50% exp pots behind a paywall, if that doesn't scream cash grab i don't know what does

They worked pretty much on their source files. Gotta pay in someway back.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

What do you mean paywall? Have you checked how easy it is to obtain the gold to buy them ?

If it’s a gamegold only type of exp pot then yeah it’s a paywall, but I really doubt that’s the case.

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Exp pots arent the issue in my eyes. Usually a guy whos loaded spends more time in work. So buys exp pots to make up time. Theyre basically buying game time. Means people that work can keep up with those that dont. Fair enough.

Problem is when you get some rich **** paying the bums to level there accounts 24/7 with exp pots on. Dont allow multiple users on accounts. Cant be that hard to enforce surely.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Exp pots arent the issue in my eyes. Usually a guy whos loaded spends more time in work. So buys exp pots to make up time. Theyre basically buying game time. Means people that work can keep up with those that dont. Fair enough.

Problem is when you get some rich **** paying the bums to level there accounts 24/7 with exp pots on. Dont allow multiple users on accounts. Cant be that hard to enforce surely.
No ones gonna quit their day jobs to ensure people are not multying :P Unless they are doing this for a living then yeah, they gonna need to sell some of that sweet sweet game gold lol.

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Who mentioned quitting day jobs? Oo What did I miss? Please dont tell me you think the only way of noticing if someone is allowing multiple people to play there account is by sitting and watching it 24/7 =/

lemonfish

Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2009
Ocean

"Theyre basically buying game time. Means people that work can keep up with those that dont.."

You cant be serious, if you think thats the way it works get your pigeon brain out of my face we have nothing to talk about.

You will never be able to keep up with someone who devotes the time and money....

The point is, 50% is an insult, buy a pot or get overtaken by filthy casuals that puts in half the effort

NOTHING about that is "fair enough" as you put it..

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
How would you suggest they maintain the server costs?
It's only an issue when you let them mess up the in-game economy with GG/GS items.

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
"Theyre basically buying game time. Means people that work can keep up with those that dont.."

You cant be serious, if you think thats the way it works get your pigeon brain out of my face we have nothing to talk about.

You will never be able to keep up with someone who devotes the time and money....

The point is, 50% is an insult, buy a pot or get overtaken by filthy casuals that puts in half the effort

NOTHING about that is "fair enough" as you put it..
LOL How else do you think an exp pot works you spastic? 50% exp pot means they gain exp at a rate of 1.5x compared to a normal person. Therefore 1 hour = 1 hour 30 mins. What the **** else could it mean? You complete and utter moron lmfao I cant believe what Ive even just read.

"Filthy casuals" whats filthy about a casual player? Do you just pluck words out at random? "Pigeon brain" ooo burn lol. Lets be honest, you had a tantrum on their discord, got banned, and came here to cry about it. Jog on ya muppet

EDIT: I actually wana join artificial discord now just to read more of you spitting your dummy out of your pram because you can't afford to buy exp pots

Last edited:

lemonfish

Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2009
Ocean
How would you suggest they maintain the server costs?
It's only an issue when you let them mess up the in-game economy with GG/GS items.

I dont think my suggestions would make any difference, but 50% is madness...

Status
Not open for further replies.