ArtificialMir.com

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaseyLane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
We've got some fixes for some of these coming soon - just don't really want to reboot the server right now if we can help it. All valid issues we're tracking - hopefully, we can get it patched soon!

@Wittin i've downloaded the client and made an account but it wont connect to the server, is it currently offline..?

a3dam

Programmer
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2012
Egypt
Can't open
GetImage 0.Png

Attachments

• 1579466017017.png
    1579466017017.png
    640.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Had some login issues earlier - we think we've solved them.

The server was rebooted with updates about an hour ago, we may reboot once more again tonight for another round of fixes (we'll see).

Reactions: ChaseyLane

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
It’s because such people are allowed to advertise these cashcows which are just copy and paste lol, heck I could probably just search through these forums and write some next bullshit add pictures hey presto I can advertise a server xD
Will you make rts weight 0 tho?

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
will there be body drops from pk even as a low chance or is it none at all like mir became later on?
Body drops are enabled for both players and heroes, as it was/is on official.

There is a slightly longer expire timer on items dropped on the floor by a player death, to make it more likely you will be able to reclaim lost items if you die in a dungeon..

Soulspring88

LOMCN Member
Jan 22, 2018
Barnsley, UK
Body drops are enabled for both players and heroes, as it was/is on official.

There is a slightly longer expire timer on items dropped on the floor by a player death, to make it more likely you will be able to reclaim lost items if you die in a dungeon..

great thanks:) body drops from PK were actually disabled on official euro mir midway through btw seems most people forgot :D

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Sorry if this has been said somewhere but is there an estimated release date?

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Sorry if this has been said somewhere but is there an estimated release date?

In late Jan Wittin said in around months time they would have a better idea on an ETA but set expectations it was a few months off yet

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Yea I put a post on the website with a bit more info just yesterday. We're hoping just another 6-10 weeks which is definitely on the lower end of my original estimates. We think sooner may actually be possible on the current files, but are flirting the possibility (please dont hold me to this!) of adding archers in before launch. Will see how things progress

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Yea I put a post on the website with a bit more info just yesterday. We're hoping just another 6-10 weeks which is definitely on the lower end of my original estimates. We think sooner may actually be possible on the current files, but are flirting the possibility (please dont hold me to this!) of adding archers in before launch. Will see how things progress

• Haha
Reactions: Wittin

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
imo, archer should be put in before launch, nothing more i hate than being in X amount of time to a server then a new class gets added just chucks the server upside down with item prices etc adding a new class, rather it be established off the get-go.

Status
Not open for further replies.