smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
The server wasn't live or that's what I think as it was posted on upcoming. I deleted it and banned the user because I'm tired of him creating a new account every few months for every server he wants to run.

Camalot_Mir2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2013
Hey

Here's the details I found.

- Discord:
Opening Day: 9th October 18:00 CEST

There pretty active on discord.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kylen and Flatline

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Hey

Here's the details I found.

- Discord:
Opening Day: 9th October 18:00 CEST

There pretty active on discord.

His thread was deleted for a reason. He knows the rules. He's allowed to advertise here as long as he follows the rules.

kylen

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 1, 2010
I don't understand why you delete the links from the server, when people are trying to find them. Yes, you have not followed the rules by creating another account, but this forum should help people find servers they like, not deprive them of it.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I don't understand why you delete the links from the server, when people are trying to find them. Yes, you have not followed the rules by creating another account, but this forum should help people find servers they like, not deprive them of it.

I think it's in the server owner's own interest to advertise the server. If he wants people to find his links, he's very welcome to submit an advert like everybody else.

Can I not advertise the server? Sorry not sure on the rules ?

You're not the server owner. I don't think we need an explicit rule for this. There are certain things required to advertise a server that you as a user can't comply. And, besides that, this is not the correct subforum to advertise a server.

As I said. He's allowed to advertise here as long as he follows the rules.

3. Creating a new LOMCN account for the purpose of advertising a server is strictly forbidden. Having multiple accounts is against the Global Forum Rules therefore you MUST use your original/existing forum account to advertise any server(s). Ignoring this rule may result in ALL of your accounts being banned.

• Only one account is allowed per person at all times.
  • The creation of a second account when the first is accessible is forbidden and will result in an immediate ban for all accounts concerned; temporarily banned users may NOT create additional accounts.
  • Staff may freely ban previously banned users with new accounts if they present a SINGLE problem.

Come on, you can't tell me it's that difficult to follow some simple rules. It's not like I'm asking him something impossible to do.

Camalot_Mir2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2013
I think it's in the server owner's own interest to advertise the server. If he wants people to find his links, he's very welcome to submit an advert like everybody else.

You're not the server owner. I don't think we need an explicit rule for this. There are certain things required to advertise a server that you as a user can't comply. And, besides that, this is not the correct subforum to advertise a server.

As I said. He's allowed to advertise here as long as he follows the rules.

Come on, you can't tell me it's that difficult to follow some simple rules. It's not like I'm asking him something impossible to do.

Sorry I don't know him - nothing to do me with.

Thanks for answering my previous question tho.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
He just needs to post the server ad on his main account so everyone knows who the true owner is. Copy paste job as his ad was already created. Take 30 seconds. It's to prevent untrustworthy users creating alt accounts to advertise servers.

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
He just needs to post the server ad on his main account so everyone knows who the true owner is. Copy paste job as his ad was already created. Take 30 seconds. It's to prevent untrustworthy users creating alt accounts to advertise servers.
his main account is ColosaL the one who made legend of mir 3 chaos

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Just get him to advertise on that account. Only one account per user. As long as he is not untrustworthy on that account he can copy and paste his server ad that was locked and he's good to go

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
It would be cool if he stopped being lame and spamming his server on other people's discord.
Post automatically merged:

Thread locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.