Austism - The Next Step In Evolution?

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I've had a theory for a couple of years now. I am in no way medically trained but I do have personal experience with the spectrum so my theory isn't completely baseless

Could 'The Autistic Spectrum' simply be our next step in human evolution? Let me explain my thoughts.

First of all, whenever a new Genius is found, it is almost guaranteed that they are somewhere on the spectrum. It's not just intelligence that they possess. Some have amazing memory skills, are musical geniuses without being trained, some can learn languages with ease whilst others learn everything there is to learn about a specific subject. Anything that humans have been trying to excel in for centuries is now inbedded in some people.

It's literally like they are a "test phase" in evolution and it hasn't quite perfected itself yet. Obviously there is a scale to it and this is just a theory but has anybody else ever wondered this? 1000 years from now the gene or whatever it is that causes autism could have 'perfected' itself, leaving a literal race of super humans.

What say you?

Reactions: IHaveALongName

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Why stop there? Go full Frankenstein mode and start dissecting autistic folk and stitch them together to make a super human!

Then have it create the best Mir server we’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: stonecold316

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I've had a theory for a couple of years now. I am in no way medically trained but I do have personal experience with the spectrum so my theory isn't completely baseless

Could 'The Autistic Spectrum' simply be our next step in human evolution? Let me explain my thoughts.

First of all, whenever a new Genius is found, it is almost guaranteed that they are somewhere on the spectrum. It's not just intelligence that they possess. Some have amazing memory skills, are musical geniuses without being trained, some can learn languages with ease whilst others learn everything there is to learn about a specific subject. Anything that humans have been trying to excel in for centuries is now inbedded in some people.

It's literally like they are a "test phase" in evolution and it hasn't quite perfected itself yet. Obviously there is a scale to it and this is just a theory but has anybody else ever wondered this? 1000 years from now the gene or whatever it is that causes autism could have 'perfected' itself, leaving a literal race of super humans.

What say you?
Seems legit

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
If that's true then LOMCN will become the next MENSA.

gVJN44w.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: KillerMan

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
They're called Savants.

Is kinda weird most super genius people these days have some form of autism or other problems.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Let's be honest it doesn't matter how many super geniuses are born when you have the coruption of goverments and all these safety guidelines as red tape preventing the next huge discovery.

I get that safety is there for a reason most of the time we don't want to nuke ourselfs or create a super bug but sometimes it's too strict.

For example take CBD Oil (Cannabis Drug) for years we have had goverments banning the use of cannabis because they say it's full of things that are bad for you but in recent years they have found a number of illnesses that it can treat, so how is it that there only just now figuring out it's medical applications? What other illness treating medications are they just sitting on and not releasing that could save lives.

And don't get me started on the constuction industy with all there tickets that the goverment change just enough that you have to renew them every couple of years just to do the job. Then you get muppets who try to pull fast one's and not pay you and your only option is to take them to court which doesn't always get ruled the way it should be and is also costing you more money.

Gone are the days that if you did a job and the muppets don't pay you that you go around rip out all your work and give them a good old beating. The MP's are just as bad as the terrorist tbh screw the lot of them.

Last edited:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
@Prai should watch scorpion on netflix, really good show, but the people have extremely high IQ but low EQ. end up helping the government with things

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
What if its just very young souls who are born, get hit by tough energy of this planet these days, and lock themselves up...

If you believe in reincarnation, and age of the soul...

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK

What say you?
Interesting theory you have here because I came up with pretty much the same theory but for cancer. I was thinking, what if cancers are the cause of a failed attempt at our bodies trying to evolve. When you look at how cancer is developed, at an atomic level it is just our body cells mutating.
Take lung cancer for example. We can now link it to smoking. So what if lung cancer is our bodies way of trying to evelove to adapt to the intake of toxins from smoking?
But it's just my theory.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Interesting theory you have here because I came up with pretty much the same theory but for cancer. I was thinking, what if cancers are the cause of a failed attempt at our bodies trying to evolve. When you look at how cancer is developed, at an atomic level it is just our body cells mutating.
Take lung cancer for example. We can now link it to smoking. So what if lung cancer is our bodies way of trying to evelove to adapt to the intake of toxins from smoking?
But it's just my theory.

The thing is those cells are no longer working for the body so there's nothing that can evolve to make you stronger because it's already against you.

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
The thing is those cells are no longer working for the body so there's nothing that can evolve to make you stronger because it's already against you.
I was thinking more that the cancer itself is not the evolution. More along the line of it is a failed evolution and a byproduct of the attempted evolution.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I was thinking more that the cancer itself is not the evolution. More along the line of it is a failed evolution and a byproduct of the attempted evolution.

No. We don't just evolve as species during our lifetimes because of the things we do. Our bodies might adapt to stuff but we already have evolved to be able to do that.

A cell malfunction has nothing to do with the evolution itself. Maybe if we all smoke for thousands of years some will survive and their bodies will tolerate smoke just like it tolerates water now. Lung cancer wouldn't be a problem for them not because the cancer has somehow evolved but because the body evolved to overcome it.

Reactions: Xythas and Violent

sakido

Banned
Banned
Apr 2, 2020
there is a version that autism is associated with genetics. there are different degrees of autism