Avengers: End Game

Join Discord

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
lol the episode wherre they spend too much money on the cgi and did not have any left for lightning ? Btw dc is ****...

And your telling me that its ''predictable'' what they did for the past 11 years?C'mon I doubt anyone in our lfietime will do a story that tie 22 films together...GTFO dc fan

From someone that frequently enjoys low--to-none-existent budged film, made with nothing more than a passion, I don't care about some arbitrary lighting issue some people seem to think "made it unwatchable!" Jesus, people really will complain about anything. (FYI, I enjoyed the show, and the books more, there is no 'lighting' in the books!)

No, I'm telling you the
time-travel
premise to fix everything was entirely predictable.
But I guess that is their target audience...

If it makes you feel any better, I dislike the DC movies just as much, and the likes of Star Wars, never even got to watch them all. Just doesn't appeal to me.

Reactions: ventus

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
i thought it was utter rubbish tbh last 20mins worth a watch thats about it

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
It's been weeks now. if you haven't watched it, stop reading.

I officially jizzed when Cap held Mjolnir and cried like a bitch at Iron Man.[/spoler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Koriban

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Just been to see it (Not as easy going to the cinema now we have a baby!).

Loved it - Should probably have watched Captain Marvel first though.

Didn't really matter in grand scheme of things, was just her intro movie.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

I officially jizzed when Cap held Mjolnir and cried like a bitch at Iron Man.[/spoler]
Don't care how long it has been.

No spoilers!!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Something I need help with seeing as I haven't seen certain films...

Why tf can Captain 'Murica hold Thor's hammer & do lightning **** now?

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

thought Mjolnir was destroyed in last Thor film

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Something I need help with seeing as I haven't seen certain films...

Why tf can Captain 'Murica hold Thor's hammer & do lightning **** now?

In previous avengers age of ultron he nearly lifted it, as wielding Mjolnir is just a sign that you are worthy to have the power of Thor. In this film it seems he becomes worthy enough to wield that power for his own. It's basically a nod towards the fact he's pure of heart/on par with an Asguardian

thought Mjolnir was destroyed in last Thor film

He took Mjolnir from the past, when he went to visit his mum/get one of the stones. He then at the end gives it back to Cap to return to that timeline, so not to **** with their future.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
In previous avengers age of ultron he nearly lifted it, as wielding Mjolnir is just a sign that you are worthy to have the power of Thor. In this film it seems he becomes worthy enough to wield that power for his own. It's basically a nod towards the fact he's pure of heart/on par with an Asguardian

What a load of ******* BS. I figured I had missed something imperative from one of his own films. Basically he's a **** ******* super hero with nothing but a faggy shield and in order to not be a useless piece of irrelevant trash in that final fight, they've given him someone elses powers. ****offffffffffffffffff

Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
What a load of ******* BS. I figured I had missed something imperative from one of his own films. Basically he's a **** ******* super hero with nothing but a faggy shield and in order to not be a useless piece of irrelevant trash in that final fight, they've given him someone elses powers. ****offffffffffffffffff

Pretty accurate

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
was because cap knew who killed starks parents, but didn't tell him yet, wasn't until then, that he become worthy ;)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Pretty much, but it was fun to watch. I hated the fact he never had any real "powers" to begin with, just a shield-meme-hero.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
The Russo brothers officially explained that he was always worthy and in Age of Ultron when they where messing with the hammer cap did not lift it because he did not want to ruin thors feelings. Also I dont know why you mad mr @Tai because even in the marvel comics cap uses mjornir

Swoosh

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
London
I liked it but Infinity War and Assemble are better... I was left somewhat disappointed with several aspects of Endgame, they were...

1) I'm not a fan of any time travel where the whole premise of the story isn't exactly that (i.e. back to the future is great) it sort of just negates the whole point in the first film and generally anything that comes before, to just go back and alter what happened - but i knew thats how it was going to go so that's just life, think many really feel the same. The whole time travel is tricky anyway.
2) Kind of wanted Thor to transform back and be god-like again to fight Thanos.
3) I didnt mind Cap holding Mjolnir. I dont like that his Shield (hardest material known to man) was broken in combat, just sucky continuity.
4) Not enough action, too much build up. The first hour was quite boring and then admittedly the part they all show up was awesome but wanted to see more fighting Thanos' army before ultimately wiping them out.

Reactions: Pete107

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I liked it but Infinity War and Assemble are better... I was left somewhat disappointed with several aspects of Endgame, they were...

1) I'm not a fan of any time travel where the whole premise of the story isn't exactly that (i.e. back to the future is great) it sort of just negates the whole point in the first film and generally anything that comes before, to just go back and alter what happened - but i knew thats how it was going to go so that's just life, think many really feel the same. The whole time travel is tricky anyway.
2) Kind of wanted Thor to transform back and be god-like again to fight Thanos.
3) I didnt mind Cap holding Mjolnir. I dont like that his Shield (hardest material known to man) was broken in combat, just sucky continuity.
4) Not enough action, too much build up. The first hour was quite boring and then admittedly the part they all show up was awesome but wanted to see more fighting Thanos' army before ultimately wiping them out.

You get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Swoosh

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Can we stop with all this spoilers tags?

Even the directors said that after Monday we can speak open about it.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Theaters are still booked solid, cant even get good seats lol. The hd download for it is ok, but dont wanna watch it with all the action scenes burring.