Away from Mir for 12 years...

Dazzle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2014
UK
Been away for 12ish years... whats a nice server that close to the old style of the game?.....

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Artificial... @Wittin

If he hasn't touched Mir in 12 years that won't be very close xD Thats based off the latest official Korean mir right? I guess start game would kinda be the same but hes going to be in for a shock when people start whipping out heroes and **** lol.

I'd probably suggest Chronicles with the X3 catch up, just don't roll a sin unless they fix their leveling speeds.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Yea chronicals is good for the original Mir play style, arti is a rebuild of the original game but it's more up to date and includes features considered controversial here. Depends what your after I think it's a good time for old school players to be returning, lots of good servers on the horizon :D

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Yea chronicals is good for the original Mir play style, arti is a rebuild of the original game but it's more up to date and includes features considered controversial here. Depends what your after I think it's a good time for old school players to be returning, lots of good servers on the horizon :D

Controversial?
Wait to see @LOMValkyrie 's Lancer :ROFLMAO:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
He played Chronicles also.

We need to get to the bottom of this. Why 12 years, why @Dazzle ?

tenor.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Tai and Alecs