Away from Mir for 12 years...

Join Discord

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
So, @Dazzle why did you lie about the last time you played Mir?

Was it feelings of guilt?

Did you feel dirty sneaking downstairs to play in the dark whilst your wife and kids slept on oblivious to your filthy habit, never knowing you were downstairs ejaculating over another epic PvP in the LDC and slaying another ET?

This is a safe space, you can tell us man.

Reactions: Tai

Tomo8281

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 19, 2020
Hi all,

Sorry to jump onto another topic but i thought it's better to ask here. A friend and I are looking to get back into MIR 2 and are looking for suggestions for servers? We're just going to go into Chronicles as I think thats been suggested in this thread - but we're looking for like an original experience? I played Mir 2 quite a lot but i've never seen characters like the Assassin and Archer (unless my memory is REALLY bad)?

Are those characters a new thing? also what servers do people recommend for either: most players, and as well what server for most original experience?

Thanks!

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
check out euro reborn server it starts on the 9th April, in beta at the moment.

Dazzle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2014
UK
wow just found this thread again... funny to give it a read over.

Just to go over some details and clear up some things.

I played OG Dragon Server from week 1, all the way through horrible Easter Event, LouD becoming GM, TooBad getting banned and to the end of the server.

I joined this forum Feb 2014 after getting a link from an old Mir friend from MSN Messenger (lols)

Did play few servers from this forum, but nothing more than several days... not played long term since Dragon Server.

Im still yet to find a server close to the OG feeling of Dragon Server. A friend of mine always tell me about a server called Mir2Forever that was great but got hacked? not sure?

Might pop on afew servers this week and see whats up <3<3

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
wow just found this thread again... funny to give it a read over.

Just to go over some details and clear up some things.

I played OG Dragon Server from week 1, all the way through horrible Easter Event, LouD becoming GM, TooBad getting banned and to the end of the server.

I joined this forum Feb 2014 after getting a link from an old Mir friend from MSN Messenger (lols)

Did play few servers from this forum, but nothing more than several days... not played long term since Dragon Server.

Im still yet to find a server close to the OG feeling of Dragon Server. A friend of mine always tell me about a server called Mir2Forever that was great but got hacked? not sure?

Might pop on afew servers this week and see whats up <3<3
Hi Mate, welcome back.

I've not played anything for a while either but I'm looking forward to the Euro Reborn that @Sanjian is working on right now.

Hoping this will be one that lasts a while and we can all get into again properly.

Reactions: Omnibus and Sanjian

Dazzle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2014
UK
Hi Mate, welcome back.

I've not played anything for a while either but I'm looking forward to the Euro Reborn that @Sanjian is working on right now.

Hoping this will be one that lasts a while and we can all get into again properly.

Sounds good, ill give it a look. Any information about that project on this forum?... ill go look too :P

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Sounds good, ill give it a look. Any information about that project on this forum?... ill go look too :p

Incase you didn't find it mate, make sure you have a look through to find the screenshots of some of the things he's been working on, very promising!