Away from Mir for 12 years...

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
He may have dimentia, ya never know these days, any way ... so as we’re on the subject of Super Market Sweep it was a good show in its time

Wait what was we talking about again 🤔

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
He may have dimentia, ya never know these days, any way ... so as we’re on the subject of Super Market Sweep it was a good show in its time

Wait what was we talking about again 🤔

Is Dale Winton dead or did I imagine that?

Dazzle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2014
UK
Away from mir for 12 years...

Signed up to LOMCN in 2014....

Eh?

I played Dragon Server hosted by the original Italian hosts.
Post automatically merged:

He played Chronicles also.

We need to get to the bottom of this. Why 12 years, why @Dazzle ?

Dragon Server?... ive spent a very minor few days on some private server...

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
I genuinely ain't played Mir since euro mir closed. I used to do private servers and euro mir. I've been around on the forums asking about coming back and seeing what was best server to join to get the old euro mir feeling, and to see if anyone has been able to get a 2.3 sever working, so I could do my own. I logged into primordial for about 30 mins, but I ain't been back to it, it just seemed like a load off things had changed. I'd love for someone to help me get me 2.3 working on my pc, so I could play that. I'd also welcome people telling me about a server I could join where i got the 2.3 feeling. A server that i could get into and it's not completely different to the mir i remember. I miss it and that's why i come back to the forums every few years to check up on things..

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I genuinely ain't played Mir since euro mir closed. I used to do private servers and euro mir. I've been around on the forums asking about coming back and seeing what was best server to join to get the old euro mir feeling, and to see if anyone has been able to get a 2.3 sever working, so I could do my own. I logged into primordial for about 30 mins, but I ain't been back to it, it just seemed like a load off things had changed. I'd love for someone to help me get me 2.3 working on my pc, so I could play that. I'd also welcome people telling me about a server I could join where i got the 2.3 feeling. A server that i could get into and it's not completely different to the mir i remember. I miss it and that's why i come back to the forums every few years to check up on things..

What stops you from setting up a 2.3 server? I set up a 2.3 server using TD files without prior knowledge of Mir 2.

If you need help with something open a thread in the mir 2 help forum, but don't go like "hey guys I need help to make my own server". That info is already available here.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
What stops you from setting up a 2.3 server? I set up a 2.3 server using TD files without prior knowledge of Mir 2.

If you need help with something open a thread in the mir 2 help forum, but don't go like "hey guys I need help to make my own server". That info is already available here.
I tried with the 2.3 files and couldn't do it as one off the programmes wouldn't work as I had a newer version. I'm no use when it comes to these sort off things, I'd only want a 2.3 server so I could play it on my own, when I got a few hours spare each week. To just get back to the old euro days.

LoMDiGiDJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004
I like the kingdom of heroes, usercount is on the low side though.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Chronicles is the closest thing up you're going to get to 2.3 files. Only set of Mir2 files up not running Crystal, Primordial utilise a lot of their customs maps, thats why it probably felt off to you, not logging in at border town/Ginko, having a different BW etc.

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Try artificial dude its in beta atm so perfect time to try it should give you that nostalgia your looking for

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I played Mir long before LOMCN was created?
We all did - As it came first.

You're missing the point.
Not played mir for 12 years - 12 years from today is 2008.

he signed up to a mir forum only 6 years ago :sneaky:

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Talking about before LOMCN got me thinking about good old days and Ragezone so went to there site to see if it was still about but it looked **** and made me feel dirty so I left it and came back here.

Welcome back to the Mir scene hope ya find something to your liking.

Reactions: Tai

Ex7

Banned
Banned
Dec 23, 2019
He stated ‘away from Mir for 12 years’

Not away from lomcn in 12 years so why would it matter when he registered 🙄...

Not to mention you don’t need an account to look for a server to play.

Reactions: Dazzle

Dazzle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2014
UK
He stated ‘away from Mir for 12 years’

Not away from lomcn in 12 years so why would it matter when he registered 🙄...

Not to mention you don’t need an account to look for a server to play.

We all did - As it came first.

You're missing the point.
Not played mir for 12 years - 12 years from today is 2008.

he signed up to a mir forum only 6 years ago :sneaky:

:cool:

Dazzle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2014
UK
Been poking about on Chronicles... Feels ok

Lots of new flashy items lol. Seems worlds away from Dragon Server

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Talking about before LOMCN got me thinking about good old days and Ragezone so went to there site to see if it was still about but it looked **** and made me feel dirty so I left it and came back here.

Welcome back to the Mir scene hope ya find something to your liking.
*pats head*

Now...never try to leave again

• Haha
Reactions: MentaL and Vyse