Suggestion Awesome Server: Street Of Mir 2

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Don't have time to play Mir 2??! , Well there's a new server made especially for YOU; Medium-High Rate Server, Crystal File's an active GM

Don't have time to play Mir 2?! , Lucky You :p there is a new server made especially for you! ; Medium-High Rate Server, Crystal Mir 2 Files and an AWESOME ACTIVE GM (updates the game almost three time's per week) a lot of caves and old skills brought back to LIFE, new skills coming next week :) the server is StreetOfMir2 > here's the link for the auto patcher and client
Client: Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e9lawvd9yrsf679/StreetOfMir2_Client.rar/file
AutoPatcher: Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4ylrxq04qlgytxc/StreetOfMir2.rar/file

Meet me in-game my main character is QueenOfMir a level 80 Warrior :)

Don't be a dic* just join the server in three days i managed to become top 10 on the leaderboard WOW. If you get any downloading problems please contact BlackWizz on LOMCN ASAP he will help you I guarantee you, Server is down sometimes BUT thats a good sign because that means new updates are gonna come :D , if u worried about ur other precious items on other server then just leave them you'll catch up on Street Of Mir 2 real quick lvling is easy books are easy to get gamegold is x3(nearly x4) times cheaper then Project69 and Arcadia ! 500 GameGold = £5 , 1100 GG = £10 , 2300 GameGold = £15 , 3500 GameGold =£ 20
Cheap , Gold is easy to get ALOT OF THE ITEMS ON THE GAMEGOLD SHOP YOU CAN BUY FOR GOLD :)

Post automatically merged:

Haters reply below, man I wish I could delete your threads they are so useless :(
People who have errors downloading the game or loading it PM BlackWizz < he's the GM
People who have nothing to say stfu xD 😂
The one and only important rule in the game u should follow is : ENJOY!

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackWizz

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Negative campaigns never look good.
Like your ridiculous 'poll' This 'suggestion' is just spam and should be removed.

There is already a discussion & advertisement post for the server, or get your own forum section if you are that intent.

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Negative campaigns never look good.
Like your ridiculous 'poll' This 'suggestion' is just spam and should be removed.

There is already a discussion & advertisement post for the server, or get your own forum section if you are that intent.
HATER CONFIRMED 100%