Ayndril 2.3 Hardcore PVPVE/BossHunting/None-Leveling Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

Welcome to the best PVPVE Server ever invented.
FORUMS- http://ayndrilmir.simplygaming.org/

DOWNLOAD- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L2JFJTPW
EXE- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4TSW025G

Sunday 30th Of May 2010 At 12:00

Conditions
1) There is 80% Chance there will be a wipe!
2) Open Beta will be hosted on my computer, Just so my pocket is @Owned
If no1 likes server
Specs r

AMD Phenomon(TM) 9650 QuadCore Processor 2300MHZ 4 Cores 4Logical Process
4Gig Ram
8MB Download 512kb Upload.

I was told 5-10kb Upload= 1 Player, so do maths.
If we dont get more than 30 we shud be fine.

I will be posting download link

>>>>>>>>>>>..HERE NOT POSTED YET <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,,

Downloads will be avilable saturday night.

Please bear with me, i have changed 90% of the stuff ingame to my own personal idea's, and it is current whizzing all around my head
so this wont be in any particular order.

For people who cba to read
Outposts (capturable villages every hour!)
SW War every Day
No Leveling
No Euro Maps
Low Drop Rates (Balanced advancment)
PVP/PVE Server
3/6/9 Man Instances with personally placed # MONGENEX Mobs, (not just randomly spawned), mobs are in strategic places.
Over 30 Solo'able bosses spawning every 15minutes, in single floor'ed KR's
2-5 Decent Group! bosses every hour spawning outside main town in fixed Plaza's spots!.
Taoists r decent!
Professions!!!!!
Quests for gold/gamepoints
Gamepoint System for best items ingame earned via PVE'in/pvp'in
Guild/Solo PVP Monthly Leagues, GM controlled!
random Sieges for gamepoints dureing day, in controlled enviroments (like wow battlegrounds) except i have to be online, and hold groups!, which im willing to do for atleast 1-3hours a day after 5pm!!!!

Starting Level- 80
Max Level- 80

Enviroment- NO EURO MAPS!!!!!!!!
Anydril Province-2 Big Bosses's and 5 Mini Bosses!
8 Single Floor'ed Solo Caves!( Dividied into categorys Easy/Medium/Hard all are solo'able in different tier'ed gears ect better drops!
Each with 5 Bosses every 15minutes!
3 3Man Instances
1 6Man Instances

NO PK Points, No Archer Guards,
(may even implement rewards for most PK Points!)

GamePlay-
Players will compete to gain Items, and gamepoints in this new server,
no leveling is involved, i have decided to cut this out of my server,
as i hate leveling myself, and it is what puts me off mir.
Ive been playing for 5 years, and the last thing i want to do
is re-level up!.

Balance-

As guessed, if the level is set, earlier on PVP will be, well lets say a tad long :P, tho it Doesnt take long to get decent gear
which imo brings more skill into it, tho to balance this i have made
Townteleports have a 12second delay before teleporting the person, so u have 12 seconds to put them on there arse
(More than enuff time)!.

Bosses-
In each of the solo-caves there will be 5 bosses every 15minutes.
Also Mobs, which drop GamePoints!.
5x8= 45 45 BOSSES every 15minutes spawning ingame solo-able bosses!, with decent drops!

Gamepoints are exchanged for the Best item set ingame via @GP.
(Take 1-2Month per item).
Can also buy lower stat'ed items, special pots for instances, and
Bene's/wgo's.

OutPosts-
Capturable Villages, give rewards such as Gamepoint rewards for the
people of the sucessful guild who took part, acess to special caves
with "Ayndril Items" in drop files.
Acess to a special Boss every 30Minutes.
Outposts, wil be invaded every 10minutes by special mobs
which drop Highest Amount of GamePoints Ingame!

Dharan Outpost War Times

Ventrian OutPost War Times

AyndrilWar- 20.00-21.00 Daily!
Owners of AyndrilWall, get own Name-Colour, Acess to personal
Kings Room (Every Boss Ingame spawns every Hour!).
Bosses drop AyndrilItems!.

Taoists-
I have given them just holydeva pet, and a delay and level cap of 1 on there curse,
but there soulfireball now owns due to a 3x SC multipler, giving taos more base/max sc and makin them more usefull (see screenshots)
and as you know curse lasts for ever on TD's files, u get like 2minute curse's if you use it right
as it now stops u like meteor strike ect stops a wizard!.

Warriors/Wizards-
Have level 1 Purification to counter the 2minute curse!
tho taos can now quite easily dispatch of a warrior in a minute, if he stands still for 2long!.
Warriors dont have any slow! tho there are slow+5 rings ect ingame, so they can trade dc for slow/acc!

Guild Limit- Of 25 Members per guild (will be raisied if usercount higher
than 60, guilds will be created by 2 people doing a small challenge and gaining the woomahorn.
+ 1mill donation

Gold will be rare! (sorry to say it), but pots will be around 2-3k a bunny, and people will make about 200-300k an hour, of quests/hunting!

Items r tiered in
T1-T3 (drops in easy mob caves)
t4-t5 (drops in 3man/6man/medium mob caves)
t6-t7 (drops in 3man/6man/hard mob caves)

PVE!
Instances- Your Own Personal Group PVE CAVE!.
Theese come in 3 Different Categorys
3Man- T4-T5
6Man- T6-T7
9Man- T8!

Not all hard caves are instances, sum are open enviroment such as stone-temple in ayndril!

HERE
Now, theese arnt just any caves with random spawns inside
i have personally gone through the cave and placed Mobs/bosses at
strategic Locations useing the MONGENEX Command, to provide
the ultimate challenge for the player. Each Grade of instance
drops different Tier Graded Items.
Each Mob is harder than the solo-bosses ingame!, so it is an
Ultimate challenge completing.
Instances will give GamePoint rewards, upon clearing all mobs/bosses,
and also Bosses may drop badges, which can be used to acess special places later on.

PVP Tournaments-
Basiclly, this is GM-Led and will take place through out the day
when i am online!.
There will be a Guild League, and a Solo-League
And one off battle for gamepoints for the winning team, (picked randomly)

Guild League- Winning Guild will recieve acess to special Cave/Bosses
Prizes for 1,2,3 (dependant on amount entered)
Starts 1st of each Month. (Done Monthly)
Each guild will get opputitnuty to participate in
3v3 Matches against other guilds
each guild can have a maximum of 25 Matches a Season.
So make sure you get all your Matches in.
I will anounce via Global shouts when i am avilable for this
atleast 1-2hours a day, will be Guarenteed by me to theese leagues.
Usally 5pm Onwards!

Solo League-
Each Player ingame (IF SUBMITTED THERE NAME BEFORE DEADLINE)
gets maximum of 10 1V1 Matches every month, again usually 5pm+.
Winning prizes for 1st-5th Place, Including titles special caves and gamepoints!

One Of Battles-
Basiclly when im bored, (At-Least 2-3 times a day)
There will be royal rumbles, such as capture the fort
defend and attacking, with 20minutes each way
The players will be picked at random out of who ever pm's me willing to
participate.
I will hold the groups, and players will have to use group-mode,
and PM me wen they die.
Winning team will recieve GamePoints each.

Other battles will include LastManStandings, Team 2 v 2 v 2! ECT ECT.

Professions!
Alchemey- Belt/Boots/Pots/Buff/Sunnies/Boss Scrolls (Spawns Bosses)
BlackSmithing- Weapons/Armours/Helmets
Jewlery- Everything Else

each profession has 5 skill levels, completed via a work-order, of quests,
involving hunting in the 3-6 man instances. for different levels of skill, and different items for crafting.
each profession can craft parts of T5 And T7 "CRAFTING EQUILVANT" Sumwere inbetwen the tiers" kits to form complete sets, by mixing and matching all items
from all professions.

Quests!
There will be "On-going" Quests at certain places around ayndril-province, basiclly
allowing you to kill a certain number of mobs or do a certain task for gamepoints, and theese will be repeatable!.
there will also be over 20 other repeatable quests, containing tasks to be completed in the instances around the world,
or the solo caves.

As you can see this server incorprates alot of idea's.
Such as guild pvp every 1hour and half at the outposts, and the guild competion in the leagues ect.
The solo caves, will be hotspots for pk, as everyone fights for the Bosses's (5 Spawn in each cave every 15mins)
thats 8x5= 40 Bosses every 15minutes.
theese bosses drop T1-T4 Gear, at good rates aswell.
also every cave has a hard 6man boss spawn every 1hour, and there is also bosses around ayndril
such as DharanLord/VentriaLord/AyndrilLord ect, every 30minutes, and Karazan/AyndrilEntity at fixed Points
every hour. theese drop every items ingame except AyndrilItems.
Ayndril Items are only accessiable in the pvp reward caves, and are classed as T9
Valiant Items are only accessiable via purchase through @GP And are classed as T10 Items

Now we come to it, Donations.
Theese wont be OTT, or whats the point of a item/advancment server.

I have thought of monthly donations of
7.00 Gets you- Dc+ 15-15 Mc 15-15 Sc 15-15 Buff
12.00 Gets You- Acess to 5 Extra Daily Quests for gamepoints (And The 7.00 Buffs)
16.00 dC 25-25 MC 25-25 SC 25-25 Buff And 5 Daily Quests for gamepoints
20.00 Gets 16.00 Buffs, 16.00 quests, and acess to a special Cave, with 10 bosses every 15minutes (Bit better drops than norm, not major)
22.00 Gets 20.00 And acess to 3man instance!

I dont want to give people to much, and i dont want to recieve loads, i am mostly exspecting a few people to donate 7.00
tho, as long as it covers the £60 a month for the dedi-Host (gonna get 1 in England, for good ping)

Now, this server may be a complete absolutle fail, and i may off read the mir community wrong, and you may all like
leveling for 12 hours a day, then finding time to do the fun stuff aswell such as boss/guild pk/pvp/personal community advancment.
I cant code unfortuantly, so updates will be limited, to map content and more pvp area's and idea's, tho if server is really sucessful, i will hire
sum1 to help me code lemon files faster, and add bits to them), and pay them useing money from donations.

erm, there's probarly more to this server, than ive put here, but thats the basics.

I apologise for bad grammar, and spelling as was typed in a hurry, as i have to now go do Alchemey work order quests, and i thought id really
get some opinions on my server :P!.

heres some screenshots, ive tried to make all the items used ingame look good, even the T1/T2 Ect!.

If you think it sucks please say,
tho exsplain why at least, as im welcome to criticism!

ETA-
if i release without all quest/professions a week
if i release with all quests/professions about 2 weeks.
+ Time it takes to find a dedi/sort that out.

Last edited:

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
Oooooooo, looks very interesting.
This could be epic, or as you said could be an epic fail :P
Can't wait to try it out, try and put everything you have planned ingame before releasing though.

Ps. Nice one on fail @make :P

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
geesh this is the longest thread i ever read lol

sounds interesting i will give it a shot when its up

and btw i like lvling for me its fun most time :P

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
geesh this is the longest thread i ever read lol

sounds interesting i will give it a shot when its up

and btw i like lvling for me its fun most time :P

the pve aspect will still be ingame, it will just be different, more challenging and not monotomisly hitting the same mob over and over again, to see a blue bar on ur bottom right slowly fill up :P.

also be more group orientated, and more pvp lol

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
Id say release it asap, without quest professions in a Beta phase, with a wipe.

This way you'll get some testing done, once thats all clear, go Live and add ur quests etc.

Looks interesting though, new way of looking at things!

/Advent

x

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
youve spent all that time on a PK/PVP server how boring.

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
youve spent all that time on a PK/PVP server how boring.
Nice constructive critisicm there.

Will you be having pro's /para's ingame?

An idea to combat the slow pvp with low kits. Make hp at 80 fairly low, then just have increasing hp+ and mp+ on different kits depending on class, will take a bit of work to get it right but would make the start better.

Will gps be dropping lots in small amounts, or not so much in large amounts, i.e 10gp at 1/100 or 1gp at 1/10 ? Be better more gp at lower chance, saves picking up a bunch after each lure.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Nice constructive critisicm there.

Will you be having pro's /para's ingame?

An idea to combat the slow pvp with low kits. Make hp at 80 fairly low, then just have increasing hp+ and mp+ on different kits depending on class, will take a bit of work to get it right but would make the start better.

Will gps be dropping lots in small amounts, or not so much in large amounts, i.e 10gp at 1/100 or 1gp at 1/10 ? Be better more gp at lower chance, saves picking up a bunch after each lure.

Yes items go up with HP, per different tiers

Slow is only on High End NONE DAMAGE sets
e.g slow+5 ring, Only, slow+5...
Only problem i have at low end, is wizzies suck against warriors unless they use met/Blizz
tho, warriors shud be a tanking class neway, am fed up of playing a server were warriors get 2 hit by wizzies, its stupid, warriors shud be 8-10 hitted, while 4-6 hitting people!

Para/pro r in drop files of every single boss mob, but at stupidly high rates,
so will be like 3 ingame in a year. (im not a big fan of them tbh). hum'in and har'in atm, about adding them.

And to deano
No

we have PVE, in the form of instances/raids and bosses, What is leveling but a boring bash fest, with the pressure of being the highest level to wear the best kit. You wont just be able to get by by pking on this server T4-T7 items ONLY drop in instances/Raids, or very high chance from Karazam/AyndrlEntity, which r fk off hard bosses neway, and u'll probs need t4-t5 items to kill it in first place.
The instances r extreamly challenging for any group, as the mobs have high HP, high damage ect, will have to be constantly slow'ed by blizz/curse, while the warriors r the main damage dealers, and if u have 1 retarded idiot in your group, your all gonna get whiped, simplez!.

On this server, ne1 can wear the best kit, if you put the work in to get it dropped. y

i did this, cuz im fed up of playing servers such as fourheros (No diss intented) were i constantly have to boringly level, as the owners keep introducing new stuff, and makin the max level higher,

E.g euro was more enjoyable at level 40,
as you didnt have to really level nemore!.

PVE is stil ingame, just not the conventinal mir grind fest, ive took ideas from wow/aion and other MMORPG's i have played.
if i could code, i reall y cud make 1 kick ass server imo ¬_¬, am limited by TD's files atm tho.

Last edited:

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
By slow pvp i wasn't talking about the slow stat :P i was talking about you mentiong pvp/pk being slow at low levels, hence the low original hp, with more hp on items as stats increase.

Don't add para/pro's or add them with like dura1/1 still at very high rates, so theyre rare and short term.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
By slow pvp i wasn't talking about the slow stat :P i was talking about you mentiong pvp/pk being slow at low levels, hence the low original hp, with more hp on items as stats increase.

Don't add para/pro's or add them with like dura1/1 still at very high rates, so theyre rare and short term.

Ah sorry my bad dude,

It isnt rly that slow, ive balanced it out quite well, if ur a skilled wizzie u'll have no problem killing a warrior before the 12 second time is up on a tt,
and vice versa,

Onyl really thing is if one persons in T1, and ones in Full valiant kit

you are going to get 3-4 hitted, which is un-avoidable really on any server, while they'll still be kill'able if there a complete n00b
(like lastwarrior of OS, best kit, but complete idiot, ) but u'll have to be good, and lucky :).

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
Just out of curiosity, will anyone be able to make 81? I mean, obviously after a while the exp bar is gonna start moving.. Will there be a massive advantage, e.g a HP boost for this?

If not, would be good if you could buy 1 level for said massive advantage at the cost of 5x Top End items worth of GP. Meaning, once everyones got medium kit and theres obviously a few well kitted guild leaders, they have to hoard GP for like 3/4months for 1 level.

That'd be good i thinks. :)

/Adv

x

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
Just out of curiosity, will anyone be able to make 81? I mean, obviously after a while the exp bar is gonna start moving.. Will there be a massive advantage, e.g a HP boost for this?

If not, would be good if you could buy 1 level for said massive advantage at the cost of 5x Top End items worth of GP. Meaning, once everyones got medium kit and theres obviously a few well kitted guild leaders, they have to hoard GP for like 3/4months for 1 level.

That'd be good i thinks. :)

/Adv

x
Could be good, a massive amount of gp required for a level boost.
Ah sorry my bad dude,

It isnt rly that slow, ive balanced it out quite well, if ur a skilled wizzie u'll have no problem killing a warrior before the 12 second time is up on a tt,
and vice versa,

Onyl really thing is if one persons in T1, and ones in Full valiant kit

you are going to get 3-4 hitted, which is un-avoidable really on any server, while they'll still be kill'able if there a complete n00b
(like lastwarrior of OS, best kit, but complete idiot, ) but u'll have to be good, and lucky :).
Can you give us (or post a screenie) of stats &hp at lvl 80 in tier 1kit? In that screenie you've posted you have 1.7k hp i think, if tier 1 kit is like 50-200dc with 30base ac/amc its going to take a LONG time to take someone down.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Could be good, a massive amount of gp required for a level boost.

Can you give us (or post a screenie) of stats &hp at lvl 80 in tier 1kit? In that screenie you've posted you have 1.7k hp i think, if tier 1 kit is like 50-200dc with 30base ac/amc its going to take a LONG time to take someone down.

Tier 1 kit will take 2minutes to get

Tier 2 about 6-7 hours

Tier 3 about 3-4 days

T4/5/6/7 is were it gets hard

T3 pvp is pretty balanced!, but ill post a screeny of warr/wizz/tao stats if you would like

@Warkilla

I like ur idea dude!., may think about adding this in future, say for a certain amount of GP and 6man raid badges, u can gain a level, :).

screenies as request

if ur up for sum test i really cud actually do with 1 or 2 people logging on and testing instance ect strengths with me,
just say and ill pm u my Msn.

Last edited:

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
@Warkilla

I like ur idea dude!., may think about adding this in future, say for a certain amount of GP and 6man raid badges, u can gain a level, :).
Christ, just been sick in my mouth a little.

Havent been called that for like 8 years O.o

Didnt know any1 could link me to that name anymore :p

/Adv

x

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
Tier 1 kit will take 2minutes to get

Tier 2 about 6-7 hours

Tier 3 about 3-4 days

T4/5/6/7 is were it gets hard

T3 pvp is pretty balanced!, but ill post a screeny of warr/wizz/tao stats if you would like

@Warkilla

Yeh a post of screenies of wiz/war/tao stats or even just write the stats down and post them, whatevers quickest :P

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Christ, just been sick in my mouth a little.

Havent been called that for like 8 years O.o

Didnt know any1 could link me to that name anymore :p

/Adv

x

I know u longtime :P

xx

see bak to page 1, at bottom for screenies nymph edited post.

as u noticed warriors have High AC low AMC
wizzies have a mix and taoist have HIGH AMC low AC

as it was on euro :)

No1 else got any opinions :P?

Last edited:

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
Hmm, myself and nym will come help you test pvp balance if you wish. Inbox us your msn.

Looks like AC maybe too high for DC.

/Adv

x

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
I know u longtime :P

xx

see bak to page 1, at bottom for screenies nymph edited post.

as u noticed warriors have High AC low AMC
wizzies have a mix and taoist have HIGH AMC low AC

as it was on euro :)

No1 else got any opinions :P?
Looks good so far but i think dc needs upped a bit, and sc needs lowered a fair bit, poison will absolutely rape with that much sc :S But then again depends what you have the different spell powers set too.

I'll be more than happy to help you test it out a bit, drop me your msn BLZ!

:)

Edit: Ye, cheers for volunteering me dave...... prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.