banned from chron forums for re-editing my own posts

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
for which bit calling u good coders but shitty gms or for calling you out for not testing an event that could have ended a lot worse but you got lucky with it only being items not repairable and medallion being in wrong spot(yet more lies) ???

lets make a small list of why you make shitty gms

1. you have listened to the vast minority about nerfs and buffs
2. you didnt ban JB even tho you knew he was cheating
3. your adding patches to the live server with out even testing them
4. YOUR NEVER ****ING AROUND

why did you not bring in some one who could have been your middle man some one whos on all day every day to deal with the smaller problems?

also why has every member of the team seemingly just up and left leaving you samual to deal with the nobs like me lol.

what about the fact you said it wouldn't be pay to win ? why make wizzys pay for a hour of added tame time(i play sin before any one moans). not a dig a Jamie or his brother but its funny how now they have luck 7 weapons and are only now joined a guild and are pvping that you have added curse protection ??? or what about the last supper buffs?? 50% power and 1.2 exp for an hour how is this not pay to win the fact it gives some of the higher warriors 100+ dc at level 44 with basic euro kit is very much P2W

most will see this as me just being a nob again but this is whats wrong right now and i am just being honest i couldn't care about being banned from the forums as i can still access it away way. so no this is not a cry thread just stops the chron admins editing posts they dont like north Korea comes to mind

Bring on the hate :) :) should make for some fun reading on my diner tomoz

Last edited:

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
I dont have the authority to ban people on the forums, so I guess your annoying people outside of chronicles as well :)

I make changes that I agree with/believe players will enjoy.

Out of that entire patch that included some pretty drastic changes... I forgot to enable repair on some items.... I guess I should try harder, apologies.

The last supper item is limited edition for the duration of the event, hence why it resides in the 'special' section.

Sam

LordOfWar1

Known Cheater
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2014
I dont have the authority to ban people on the forums, so I guess your annoying people outside of chronicles as well :)

Out of that entire patch that included some pretty drastic changes... I forgot to enable repair on some items.... I guess I should try harder, apologies.

The last supper item is limited edition for the duration of the event, hence why it resides in the 'special' section.

Sam

u messed up on a lot more than that, you have messed up drop files in many occasions, and made changes that would make newer players or under leveled players at a disadvantage, oh and lying about a lot of stuff rather than just admitting you messed up

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009

Sam

meh most admins hate me on here anyway i find it funny tbh when they get all worked up. i dont even hide the fact i am trolling 90% of the time anymore and the still take the bait

yet again you avoided have the questions

why add curse protection now ?
wheres the server team gone or was it your own choice to get rid after server files were leaked?
why make wizzys pay for a hour of added tame time(i play sin before any one moans)

not trying to be a massive dick about it you put a lot of time in to but a bit of honesty with your players goes a long long way

Last edited:

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Only thing i have to add is adding a curse protection is a load of bollox, no penalty to pk or griefing and in my eyes just a money making pay to win server in some ways which i thought this server wasn't going to be. I don't blame you on going the route you have but it's not for me nor was usa mir ;p

Edit : it seems lomcn have also bypassed a few rules for this server... why is it allowed people to post peole selling stuff for cash ? this has always been frowned upon in the past and posts deleted..

On a plus note i think the chronicles team have done a reasonable good job for a private server and wish them the best of luck.

Last edited:

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
meh most admins hate me on here anyway i find it funny tbh when they get all worked up. i dont even hide the fact i am trolling 90% of the time anymore and the still take the bait

yet again you avoided have the questions

why add curse protection now ?
wheres the server team gone or was it your own choice to get rid after server files were leaked?
why make wizzys pay for a hour of added tame time(i play sin before any one moans)

not trying to be a massive dick about it you put a lot of time in to but a bit of honesty with your players goes a long long way

I am as honest as I can be with the community, somethings are left unsaid as people such as yourself will use them as a direct personal attack on me (eg this thread)... but as whole I have admitted mistakes have been made and apologised for them on multiple occasions.

As for the gameshop items we try to introduce items that people will be interested in but do not have a massive impact in providing an advantage... alot of players enjoy pking but are worried about loosing luck, this extends just jamie and his brother?

Same for wizzies, they have been asking for pet extensions for a long time, I coukd have increased this by an hour or provide a means for them to extend this for more than an hour, not sure what the issue is?

As for the team, Turrican has been travelling and nemo has refused to post on the forums due to the disgusting attitude of selective members of this community (yes, this includes you)... Not sure what you are trying to imply?

Sam

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
As for the gameshop items we try to introduce items that people will be interested in but do not have a massive impact in providing an advantage... alot of players enjoy pking but are worried about loosing luck, this extends just jamie and his brother?
Sam

Now one can pk and not lose luck and buy pk points back, just saying............ money can buy no penalty...

DeadGirl

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2013
Manchester
Bring on the hate :) :) should make for some fun reading on my diner tomoz

Pretty sure the reason you were banned is because like you say 90% of the time you're trolling, & trying to run the GM's and server into the ground. Maybe they're sick of it, i sure don't blame them. I'm surprised Sam still bothers, nor do i infact think you even deserve the smallest response from either 3 of them.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
I am as honest as I can be with the community, somethings are left unsaid as people such as yourself will use them as a direct personal attack on me (eg this thread)... but as whole I have admitted mistakes have been made and apologised for them on multiple occasions. bull **** why lie about the medallion the on the easter post u said a new slot would open up. it didnt then u said it was ment for the tourch spot?

As for the gameshop items we try to introduce items that people will be interested in but do not have a massive impact in providing an advantage... alot of players enjoy pking but are worried about loosing luck, this extends just jamie and his brother? only added once they had luck 7 weapons and started to pvp mirs pvp has worked the same way for over ten years no need to change it now. risk V reward. how long till u add drop protection ?? now pvp has 0 risk for some as pk points can be removed with cash and curse is no longer an issue

Same for wizzies, they have been asking for pet extensions for a long time, I coukd have increased this by an hour or provide a means for them to extend this for more than an hour, not sure what the issue is? Why cash shop tho(silly question really). why not add a quest or just flat out increase the time

As for the team, Turrican has been travelling and nemo has refused to post on the forums due to the disgusting attitude of selective members of this community (yes, this includes you)... Not sure what you are trying to imply?. disgusting attitude?? i even said u had done a good job with the files and have worked hard. all i am doing is being honest lol. its a forum you have no idea reading text how iam actual saying something. nemo has been round long enough to know what was going to happen on forums. how can he be helping when he has 0 communication with the community for feedback?

Sam

^ ^ in red

---------- Post Merged at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Pretty sure the reason you were banned is because like you say 90% of the time you're trolling, & trying to run the GM's and server into the ground. Maybe they're sick of it, i sure don't blame them. I'm surprised Sam still bothers, nor do i infact think you even deserve the smallest response from either 3 of them.

but thats the only way you get a response out of them.... look at how long its taken for koriban's post about balance to be replied to..... yet it was a matter of minutes for sam to respond to this point proven? YES

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
So nemo refuses to comment on the forums due to a few selective members/posts, disappointed. Just ignore the trash and respond to what matters..

No offence but server is turning in to a pay to win server now ;p

Last edited:

DeadGirl

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2013
Manchester
So nemo refuses to comment on the forums due to a few selective members/posts, disappointed. Just ignore the trash and respond to what matters..

No offence but server is turning in to a pay to win server now ;p

Think when you're doing it as a hobby and all you get is bs daily ripping your work apart you distance yourself from it, as at the end of the day they've all put alot of time into this, mainly for free (and any money made is no where near minimum wage for the hours they've put in,not spending time with family/going out/seeing partners/kids). It can get to you, internet or not when it's day in day out for months, anything bad gets said and you've another 40 people jump on the bandwagon. Moral get's low.

Lomcn is mainly a troll community which hasn't grown up from being 14 year old virgins, they should have made their own forum at the start, lesson learnt.

Server on the other hand is smelling slightly of P2W, won't get into that though lol.

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
I don't want to join the moaners but it does seem the server is edging ever so slightly towards p2w.

Yes i have bought a last supper. Question - if stocked up will they still be there ( in your storage ) after the event and useable?

Last edited:

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
I am as honest as I can be with the community, somethings are left unsaid as people such as yourself will use them as a direct personal attack on me (eg this thread)... but as whole I have admitted mistakes have been made and apologised for them on multiple occasions. bull **** why lie about the medallion the on the easter post u said a new slot would open up. it didnt then u said it was ment for the tourch spot? *Torch

As for the gameshop items we try to introduce items that people will be interested in but do not have a massive impact in providing an advantage... alot of players enjoy pking but are worried about loosing luck, this extends just jamie and his brother? only added once they had luck 7 weapons and started to pvp mirs pvp has worked the same way for over ten years no need to change it now. risk V reward. how long till u add drop protection ?? now pvp has 0 risk for some as pk points can be removed with cash and curse is no longer an issue Coincidence? However cursing this way has been part of the game since forever. It is partly a grief type play when people leave guilds during a war, a simple solution would have been a feature to 'not leave guild' during a Guild War, this can still be implemented...

Same for wizzies, they have been asking for pet extensions for a long time, I coukd have increased this by an hour or provide a means for them to extend this for more than an hour, not sure what the issue is? Why cash shop tho(silly question really). why not add a quest or just flat out increase the time My opinion, this should have just been an increase in the game, not via a game gold item.

As for the team, Turrican has been travelling and nemo has refused to post on the forums due to the disgusting attitude of selective members of this community (yes, this includes you)... Not sure what you are trying to imply?. disgusting attitude?? i even said u had done a good job with the files and have worked hard. all i am doing is being honest lol. its a forum you have no idea reading text how iam actual saying something. nemo has been round long enough to know what was going to happen on forums. how can he be helping when he has 0 communication with the community for feedback? Yes, text can be mis-construed, but you are typing like a 12 year old if we're being honest...

Sam

Blue ^^

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK

I had him banned as he continued to troll the forum and try to push me, even trying to taunt me via pm and so in the end he did it to himself.

tbh its been a long time coming.

I don't mind negativity if it is well structured and has a point at the end of it but consistent trolling for the sake of trolling will not be tolerated.

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
TBH though he may have valid points to raise, he's a complete tool and always has been. It's very rare that anyone actually listens to Joe or his trolling comments, just do what most of us do and set him to ignore. Then that way, you don't see the crap he posts and he will be all on his lonesome when no one responds back to him.

I'm just shocked at what seems a lack of enforcement against him, as he's clearly admitted he's a troll on the site overall.

• No trolling (being resident in one area, or to certain users for the purposes of provocation)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Lomcn is mainly a troll community which hasn't grown up from being 14 year old virgins, they should have made their own forum at the start, lesson learnt.
It's not LOMCN, it's the Mir community in general.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Please keep Chronicles related posts to their section. If you're banned from it then QQ. Server section owners can request to have users access revoked just like they would with their own forum.

Edit : it seems lomcn have also bypassed a few rules for this server... why is it allowed people to post peole selling stuff for cash ? this has always been frowned upon in the past and posts deleted..

Please read the rules more carefully before preaching them. Only the sale of items on OFFICIAL servers was disallowed on the request of Wemade/Gamepot (now non applicable anyway).

Last edited:

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
nemo has refused to post on the forums due to the disgusting attitude of selective members of this community (yes, this includes you)... Not sure what you are trying to imply?

Sam
This bit made me laugh -_- hes on a team running a server with 300+ regular users and because a few people speak the truth and put things abit blunt and criticize the team he doesn't post anything at all? Sounds to me like he just doesn't care and has a nice excuse not to bother posting either? :/

Plus hes probably making fairly good money from the server like the rest of the team who are involved with the GameShop ££?

Status
Not open for further replies.