banning ****boys like jaime

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
should jaime not be ****ed off at this point from advertising..... left zircon low rate to die and rot. Then blamed anyone and everyone why. caused a **** load of drama over jealousy (omg am quitting someones using my open source).... relaunched at an even lower rate with a copy and paste hoping for some big cash. Never got it so gave up after less than a month ..... when are people gonging to stop sucking his dick ??

PS called it a year ago great coder couldn't run a server to save his life. acts like a mentally retarded child when anyone has a difference of opinion to himself. dont like what i say = ban hammer bigger nonce than zed
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Reactions: Martyn

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
What the **** are you on? He literally sorry to all his users in discord that the usercount wasn't how he wanted it, will continue to pay for the Dedi and it will continue to run.

He also refunded EVERYBODY their GG from Zircon LR.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
What the **** are you on? He literally sorry to all his users in discord that the usercount wasn't how he wanted it, will continue to pay for the Dedi and it will continue to run.

He also refunded EVERYBODY their GG from Zircon LR.

Absolutely smashed tbh haha but still dosnt make a difference he slagged of multiple people and cryed like a bitch he has a history of doing the same **** over and over and over since way back when 40+ active players is a failure??? For a game that has a population of a few 100 people. Just shows he was money grabbing, while he finished sapphire only to repeat the cycle... What happened to the golden years when cash grabs would be removed and people with a shitty history wouldn't be allowed to advertise on here. Now we have 5 copy and paste servers every month going up and nobody gives a flying ****

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Topic should just be closed and deleted
so he is allowed to slag of people and have a month long cry about someone using "his files" and wanting said person removed but nobody can say **** about him when hes purely out for a payday props for returning the cash but still a **** trick in the end

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
I would say almost every server owner is in it for the income, at least he refunded the money and didn't run away. I think he gets a pass because of his donations to this mir community at least just for this situation.

Reactions: Exsodius and ventus

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
At this moment @JoeDunn im swinging between 60% you bait me and 40% you tell the truth

For those who says jamie is not for money then take a look at this little screen Jamie showed me when i asked him how much money he did from Zircon

unknown.png

His desperated gesture to Launch Zircon LR was only for ruining the other servers so he can have the monopol again while he is getting ready for Sapphire.

When i had asked him why he does Zircon LR he simply answered me "sapphire is for 2020 bud"

EDIT : this topic might get removed and i shall get banned because money rulles the world and jamie has plenty.

• Wow
Reactions: Spartacus

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Does it really matter what Jamie has made. He has provided a Stable versions of both Mir2 & Mir3 for people to enjoy.

@zedina you should be thanking Jamie for the release of the Zircon source. If he didn't you would be still using the old versions with crap usercount.

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Daneo apparently zed does not see that the files were quality, he has made many a comment about how **** the coding was.

I'm clueless as I don't even understand the codes so he could be right.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Does it really matter what Jamie has made. He has provided a Stable versions of both Mir2 & Mir3 for people to enjoy.

@zedina you should be thanking Jamie for the release of the Zircon source. If he didn't you would be still using the old versions with crap usercount.

Hmmm, he provided 2 "stable" versions in avg of 1,5 years no?

Where are one of this stable version? Oh yea gone
And what happend with the second one? Oh yea, dead.

Daneo are you smoking that carrot again? 🤠🎣
Post automatically merged:

Daneo apparently zed does not see that the files were quality, he has made many a comment about how **** the coding was.

I'm clueless as I don't even understand the codes so he could be right.

Yeah shane, the files are so unstable and built to last only few months that we are doing our own files back.

OOP wise, the code is clean, built wise, is ****.

• Dislike
Reactions: Tai

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
At this moment @JoeDunn im swinging between 60% you bait me and 40% you tell the truth

For those who says jamie is not for money then take a look at this little screen Jamie showed me when i asked him how much money he did from Zircon

unknown.png

His desperated gesture to Launch Zircon LR was only for ruining the other servers so he can have the monopol again while he is getting ready for Sapphire.

When i had asked him why he does Zircon LR he simply answered me "sapphire is for 2020 bud"

EDIT : this topic might get removed and i shall get banned because money rulles the world and jamie has plenty.

Just wondering how does this compare to what you've earn't? Just out of interest are the same whales now lineing your pockets?

Reactions: XloverBoy7X

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Don't understand the aim of this post, all he has done is closed GG sales from what i seen on his discord, so why does that call for someone to be banned on lomcn?

@zedina glad your still alive, we are still waiting for this proof you claimed you had in discord lomcn.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
that's a lot of money!!!!!

Jamie teach me how to code so i can get this kind of money from these bum's :)

GDPR would not be happy with you Zed :P

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
if you don't like the way he opens servers and leaves them to die, then stop playing his servers... there are plently of cash cow servers that are just as crap...

also just wondering couldn't hunt gold buy everything?

Some people seem to put a lot of effort into their servers, look at Valk and how different that was, not just a few name changes/new mobs, like everything was different, it was like learning a new game... and from his Discord, he's planning on reviving it even better.

Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
if you don't like the way he opens servers and leaves them to die, then stop playing his servers... there are plently of cash cow servers that are just as crap...

also just wondering couldn't hunt gold buy everything?

Some people seem to put a lot of effort into their servers, look at Valk and how different that was, not just a few name changes/new mobs, like everything was different, it was like learning a new game... and from his Discord, he's planning on reviving it even better.

Jamie had GameShop items trade-able, ex Hells selling 7,5k worth of GS stuff getting best kit etc but still sucking at pvp :P

Valk learned from his mistakes. His server gonna be interesting. #RipTPR

Reactions: Spartacus