banning ****boys like jaime

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Mate Zed you was so far Jamie’s ass when your server was in the pipeline , even on release you were in his ******* ass so deep it was unreal.

Now as soon as his server flops your back to being a dickhead towards him ?

Your a mongrel

Reactions: fmtf_

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
i cant help but say this. you must be a true sad act to spend hundreds on a non official server with user counts under 100 people. thats a mental problem. i can understand £20 maybe even £50 over the whole duration of your game but the fact that when you narrow it down, it is proberby the same 10-20 people that splash more cash than this. don't get me wrong your money is yours to do whatever with.
160k shows some people must of literally spent thousands each and i cant help but find that sad especially when its not even official. talk about Nerdism going past extreme.

and wemade wondered why its servers were no longer profitable, p2w was needed, not pay to play subs

Yeah it's hard to believe, but it's the pareto principle I guess, most people spend £30 max, but then you get 20% of the players making up 80% of all your donations. Like Hells for example went and did 8k worth of donations.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
And people wonder why servers get catered to a few individuals. now you know why.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Also it was the first fresh coded mir 3 server. Jamie did great.

RobbieX

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2018
What's funny is Zed is too salty and will always be this bitch boy, so there's no need to even throw fuel to the fire anymore.
As for Jamie, hes done a decent thing for this community and if it weren't for him you'll all be using 2.3 server files and holley and all that bullshit files that were becoming very stale.
Be grateful and do not create these sort of threads or hate, it's no wonder why no developers stick around for long for the amount of stick they get. If he earned that money from Zircon, I hope he enjoys it!

/2cents in the pot.

Reactions: ventus

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Lets be real it didnt do *great* at all. it wasn't advertised properly. just like this carrot if it reaches so many what ill do is open it up. i even gave him a carrot didnt even play my self just wanted to see a server do semi decent. But every one who i spoke to people didnt want a mir 3 low rate. He thought his rep would get him more users than it did. was a major flop. also i dont see any diff from that zedinas mir 3 and jamies. all same basic

Last edited: