Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2005
Forum Rules said:
General Off-topic
=================================

0. Global forum rules apply
1. You can talk about anything here BUT ;
1a. No Prejudices, persecutions towards anyone
1b. No posting of anything that there is already a specific forum for.
1c. No advertising MIR forums.
1d. No advertising GAME forums without permission.
1e. No O-U-T-W-A-R (or anything) like it it links

If you fail to comply to these rules you MAY be given a slap on the wrist, however if you repeat the offence you will be publically warned and perhaps even banned

I was banned for this:

"Why do german shower heads have 11 holes?

Because jews have only got 10 fingers."

Ok im not going to pretend that this wasnt referring to the gas chambers as it clearly is but the fact that i said this afterwards

"If your offended by this your lame."

Clearly means i didnt want anyone to take offence from this comment.

So i have been banned because of rule 1a i imagine, even though i am not being racist it was joke, jokes are to be taken lightly.

So according to those rules i should of got a telling off and then if i persisted in and/or repeat the offence i should of got a warning or a ban.

Oh no no no, Our dear friend urbanfox does need to follow these rules that were set out by one of the best members of staff who knew what she was doing.

Unban me urban or i will get someone who can actually do there job to the full extent to(again).

/Stonehelm

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Due to the lack of a warning system Thanks to python5 not reinstalling it We gotta resort to temp banning people So in your case where you might of gotten a warning you where instead banned for a few days

Osangar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2005
He has clearly said it is not a temp ban in another thread.

Surely someone has had the brain power to make a thread in mod boards where mods can list verbal warnings given to people, like it used to be?

lol at your 4k post count :P spam wh0re

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Osangar said:
He has clearly said it is not a temp ban in another thread.

Surely someone has had the brain power to make a thread in mod boards where mods can list verbal warnings given to people, like it used to be?

lol at your 4k post count :P spam wh0re

Not spam... well not much of it is spam

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
MiloFoxburr said:
Want that account banned as well ¬¬ :P
Come on, dont deny the fact :P You heading towards 5k post's now :D? G/L :dance:

Btw aint fair, you spammed urself upto 4k post's and then removed the post count in GoT section :P put it bk so i could get a chance on getting 1k post's :cool:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
ingel said:
Btw aint fair, you spammed urself upto 4k post's and then removed the post count in GoT section :P put it bk so i could get a chance on getting 1k post's :cool:

I done it too stop Farril catching up.. There the reason is out :P

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
ill catch up dont you worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.