Banshee Mir II

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
bansheemir.com
Your banner could be here!
Join Our Discord

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Dedicated Member
Jan 23, 2014
Nice I'm looking forward to losing weeks of sleep 🤣
@SPL1FF how will spells work on here do we auto learn them at the required level? Or are we hunting for them and buy hunting I mean paying silly gold to what ever guild dominates the server. Also I noticed no shadowstep for sins on the spell list you posted I hope it's just a typo 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: SPL1FF

SPL1FF

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Nice I'm looking forward to losing weeks of sleep 🤣
@SPL1FF how will spells work on here do we auto learn them at the required level? Or are we hunting for them and buy hunting I mean paying silly gold to what ever guild dominates the server. Also I noticed no shadowstep for sins on the spell list you posted I hope it's just a typo 😁
Hi mate. Spells will be found through hunting but I have no intention of them staying rare for ages. Skill levelling has been reduced drastically to save on them electricity bills 😛 shadow step isn’t currently in but I plan to introduce it a little later down the line but in a modified state.

Reactions: MonoxideLenny

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Dedicated Member
Jan 23, 2014
Hi mate. Spells will be found through hunting but I have no intention of them staying rare for ages. Skill levelling has been reduced drastically to save on them electricity bills 😛 shadow step isn’t currently in but I plan to introduce it a little later down the line but in a modified state.
Ok sounds good nothing worse than playing these days and not having ya skills because there super rare it's just not fun. I will be looking forward to a new shiny shadowstep then that skill makes sins even more fun to play and catch them pesky Wizards and Taos