Banshee Mir II [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Nice I'm looking forward to losing weeks of sleep 🤣
@SPL1FF how will spells work on here do we auto learn them at the required level? Or are we hunting for them and buy hunting I mean paying silly gold to what ever guild dominates the server. Also I noticed no shadowstep for sins on the spell list you posted I hope it's just a typo 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: SPL1FF

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Nice I'm looking forward to losing weeks of sleep 🤣
@SPL1FF how will spells work on here do we auto learn them at the required level? Or are we hunting for them and buy hunting I mean paying silly gold to what ever guild dominates the server. Also I noticed no shadowstep for sins on the spell list you posted I hope it's just a typo 😁
Hi mate. Spells will be found through hunting but I have no intention of them staying rare for ages. Skill levelling has been reduced drastically to save on them electricity bills 😛 shadow step isn’t currently in but I plan to introduce it a little later down the line but in a modified state.

Reactions: MonoxideLenny

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Hi mate. Spells will be found through hunting but I have no intention of them staying rare for ages. Skill levelling has been reduced drastically to save on them electricity bills 😛 shadow step isn’t currently in but I plan to introduce it a little later down the line but in a modified state.
Ok sounds good nothing worse than playing these days and not having ya skills because there super rare it's just not fun. I will be looking forward to a new shiny shadowstep then that skill makes sins even more fun to play and catch them pesky Wizards and Taos

nup72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
good luck, had a decent start

Last edited:

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
I forgot its a first time server. You have done really well. I am so far really enjoying it and it seems like a lot of others are also enjoying it. I have only really heared 1 person complaining but we dont listen to those people :)

Great job so far

Reactions: Sanjian

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Don't know what its like later on but starting out and going to Oma cave is pretty flat start. I am nonplussed starting in Giyroong province since everything else is just plain of the plain files start.

Exp wise it seems to be low rate but drops wise high rate, just on first visit to OC 1F I got lev22 armour and PAxe dropped without doing much in there. If the good going starts later on, why not make us start from there.

Autopatcher either doesn't work or works badly. To be fair, it happens in better families (read, on other more professionally run servers). But one just needs to be able to log on to start with

Only good thing is the high res 1920.

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Don't know what its like later on but starting out and going to Oma cave is pretty flat start. I am nonplussed starting in Giyroong province since everything else is just plain of the plain files start.

Exp wise it seems to be low rate but drops wise high rate, just on first visit to OC 1F I got lev22 armour and PAxe dropped without doing much in there. If the good going starts later on, why not make us start from there.

Autopatcher either doesn't work or works badly. To be fair, it happens in better families (read, on other more professionally run servers). But one just needs to be able to log on to start with

Only good thing is the high res 1920.
Good you see people holding out until seeing 1% of the server before leaving their review! 😝

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
WTF have you done to the Taos Skellys?? They can be in and around 10 mobs while Tao is hidden, they kill ONE mob of the ten, then they walk all the way back to the Tao and then go back to the mobs kill ONE more rinse repeat and lure all the mobs back onto the Tao???!!!???
My Skelly is a thick ****!

They are now also slower than Tongs, why nerf walk speed too?? Lvl 3 Skelly too!! Too many people complain about Taos or you just anti tao??

Last edited:

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Enjoying your server so far mate,

Great work, can't wait to see what comes next cave/map wise, but i'm loving the medium rate/ no CRAZY item stats so far lol. -

-DoubleDash

Reactions: SPL1FF and Sanjian

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
i like the server but the premium dungeon with 30% exp pots just put people in different leagues. paywalled dungeons make me sick as it should any gamer imo

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
i like the server but the premium dungeon with 30% exp pots just put people in different leagues. paywalled dungeons make me sick as it should any gamer imo
I tried the free premium pass for level 30-40 cave (Zuma one) and I didn't feel like it was a game changer tbh, yes more mobs but they still hurt and they also were only giving me 6-7k exp.