May 10, 2021
This might be off topic

I joined Arcadia forums to ask a few questions and then instantly banned

Why do they ban instantly?

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
Scorpion doesn't ban for nothing mate, i know alot of players who've been banned in game are making new accounts and moaning on forums either harassing the gm or begging to be unbanned, maybe he detected your IP adress being one of those banned players and just banned you from forums?

If not, send him an email and ask why, i suggest you don't spam it as he will just block you instantly.

Reactions: Hakmed

Hakmed

Banned
Banned
May 10, 2021
Scorpion doesn't ban for nothing mate, i know alot of players who've been banned in game are making new accounts and moaning on forums either harassing the gm or begging to be unbanned, maybe he detected your IP adress being one of those banned players and just banned you from forums?

If not, send him an email and ask why, i suggest you don't spam it as he will just block you instantly.
I will have a look for his e-mail

I did send sometime ago regarding other things but he didnt respond

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Can't see you actually did anything wrong, unsure what you sent via PM, but from what is public you didn't deserve a ban, I would give up and move onto a different server, tried Chronicles?

Reactions: Hakmed

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Dno about forums but in game they have an anti cheat auto ban system, as account is connected to forums, prob make a new 1 and contact him to resolve (mainly warda) if not gg go next

Hakmed

Banned
Banned
May 10, 2021
Dno about forums but in game they have an anti cheat auto ban system, as account is connected to forums, prob make a new 1 and contact him to resolve (mainly warda) if not gg go next
No point trying to contact as Warda doesnt respond and Scorpian will only ban again lol