Zircon Ben's Mir3 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Just a suggestion get a Dedi and just run 1 server that would fix the lag really don't see the problem with Chinese and english player using the same server but with different interfaces.

Until lags fixed I'm out currently it can't even handle 10 people on the server.

FantasticTroll

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 21, 2019
The files format looks like Mir3 SEA/USA,
Il take a hint and say you both use same set of files that been public released on naver/baidu groups which is sloppy and nothing new or different.
mir3 usa has better partical effect than yours

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Hey GM instead of updating launch to tell none chinese players to stay on the english server how about you fix the lag so that we don't feel the need to play on the less laggy chinese version.

Hosting in silicon valley my ass I've had smoother connections on public transport wifi than this server is giving.

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015
Hey GM instead of updating launch to tell none chinese players to stay on the english server how about you fix the lag so that we don't feel the need to play on the less laggy chinese version.

Hosting in silicon valley my ass I've had smoother connections on public transport wifi than this server is giving.
yes, sir :)
just be more patient, i will change the server

Reactions: Vyse and Jicaa

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015
U want us to play in the US server but its off , and the chinese one is on :/
yes, i open 2 servers because i want both english players and chinese players can have good experience, but the us server is too lag, i found no body plays on it, so i closed the us server, the will be a new uk server, and all your data on china server will be transfered to the new uk server, so don't warry about it

Reactions: Montblan

Nuclear

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 11, 2019
Somerset
think you need to re look at tao skills. only skill we can use for lvling is infection so basically have to wait for that or pets to kill mobs

Reactions: Alecs