Zircon Ben's Mir3 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015
think you need to re look at tao skills. only skill we can use for lvling is infection so basically have to wait for that or pets to kill mobs
yes, but if you compare the dps with other classes, they are at the same level, i think the class balance is important, otherwise the other classes have no sense.

Nuclear

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 11, 2019
Somerset
yes, but if you compare the dps with other classes, they are at the same level, i think the class balance is important, otherwise the other classes have no sense.
only if u get luck and dont hit a 20 with infection. stood there waiting for it to finish in hope you get a better hit next time. its boring :P

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
wtf... here need more items ... i seems nothing news >< can you update something ? i get on 5 min and goin off ><

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
I played until level 40 - which involved killing exactly 40 mobs in the woods. I knew I wouldn't be playing after killing the first mob and the XP bar being 4000%, hate that crap.

On a side note, does mir2 also have that when you can only level up once per XP gain (ie it doesn't keep checking its over the requirement to perform repeated level ups?)

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
dunno why but i have alot lags ;/

Server is being powered by 40 potatoes, kitkat foil, and duct tap thats why you lag.

But seriously I don't think this is being hosted on a dedi must be someones house or if it is a Dedi I'd be asking for whatever money the GM paid them to host it back. Soon as user count gets to 4-5 people the lag starts by 8 its 1 step lag, by 10 it's not even playable.

Honestly GM if you paid for hosting ask for you cash back never played a server as laggy as this is and it's not your fault if the dedi is trash.

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015
what can i say, i am waiting for my VISA card, i know the lag problem, but i can do nothing :)

Reactions: Amrod

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015
only if u get luck and dont hit a 20 with infection. stood there waiting for it to finish in hope you get a better hit next time. its boring :p
yes, it is boring, but in other words, taoist is a leisure class, you can play game and watch movies at the same time:), while other classes must play game very careful...

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015
After the server moved to Singapore, could any Europe player tell me about the lag, as i can't test the connection from Europe to the server, thank you.

Last edited:

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015
nice update :)

2020.03.18 Daily update
1. Add Wings to Store
2. Add Wings drop to Sama Prophet and Sama Sorcerer
3. Pet's DC will be affected by owner's Phantom Attack now