Zircon Ben's Mir3 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015
Discord: https://discord.gg/n4WKVm75Uc
Download: http://www.bengame.net/demo_1/pages/mir3/download.html (LINK DEAD)
Videos: http://www.bengame.net/demo_1/pages/mir3/videos.html (LINK DEAD)

Language: English and Chinese
Exp: High Rate(Custom)
Drop: High Rate(Custom)
Monster Respawn: Origin
Gameshop Information: Custom Zircon Shop

Please be noted that: The game uses the season system, each season lasts for 3 months, there will be new content in new season

Level 1-40 experience is adjusted to 1
All skills, all levels of training points are adjusted to 10
Npc sell all books of all classes
The exp rate and drop rate of group was increased a lot, because we encourage players to play together
All kind of equipments have high chance to get random added stats when created, this makes the farming more interesting
Add a lot of BOSS event spawns, every time 1000 related monsters are killed, the BOSS will be spawned
Add a lot of start up quests and daily quests, help novice grow up quickly
Add a lot of daily quests which reward is Hunt Gold, so you no need to worry about Hunt Gold
Add Glyphs magics to all classes, they are powerful and funny
Add two new classes: Shaman and Paladin, they are powerful and funny

Optimized drawing engine, smoother animation
All maps are lighted by default
Players no longer need run-up before running
Add auto path finding
Add offline auto exp, you can get exp even you are offline every minute
1.png
Add item filtering function in the game
2.png
Add auto fight function in game, this is for players who don't have much time to play game
3.png
Add world map
4.png
Add item query function in the game
5.png
You can choose element attack hermit freely
6.png
Add transmogrification weapon, armor and wing, you can customize your character as much as you can
7.png
Adding stakes with different defenses and resistances in Taoist Temple, so you can do some damage test
8.png
Change Companion shape to human, it can display weapon and armour shape, and Companion can attack
9.png
You can sell and fragment items any where
Add Arena, it is like Gulabash Arena in WOW in which you can PVP freely, the reward is very generous
Fully touching suport, so you can play Mir3 on windows pad
Fully Game Documentation to help you know better about the game
12.png

Edited by mod 04/08/22
Links are dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Offline exp still counts that player on connections list or usercount?
GameShop has all books and stuff in it? lol

Also that AFK hunting system, whats wrong with you and Eden to encourage macro/botting?

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015

Also that AFK hunting system, whats wrong with you and Eden to encourage macro/botting?
1. yes, offline exp still shows online, there is a player object in the game
2. they are Glyphs not book, you can learn new skills by use Glyphs :)
3. my server don‘t encourage bot at first, but i have to consider the truth that more and more players don't have time to play games, so i add the auto fight function as a choice

Reactions: Fusion and theduke

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
9-png.25189

Mir2 players are your pets?! I see how it is

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
I'm not a big fan of mir3 but this guy has put in some coding work as there is many features / QOL I haven't seen before on other servers.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
1. yes, offline exp still shows online, there is a player object in the game
2. they are Glyphs not book, you can learn new skills by use Glyphs :)
3. my server don‘t encourage bot at first, but i have to consider the truth that more and more players don't have time to play games, so i add the auto fight function as a choice
Smart move having offline players have an object Ingame making UC seem more popular. Kind of like Stalls in another server, Arcadia I vaguely remember

Reactions: zedina and clb929

LegendOfMirIIISEA

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2019

Btw Eden dont encourage macro, we still ban ppl who macro xD

LegendOfMirIIISEA

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2019
then why a bunch of salad ingredients stay in circle doing nothing

"Cabbage, onion, tomato, omfg" :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: On Sea-Eden server...

unknown.png
There's some player wont topup and afk somewhere to get huntgold. They just dont move standing there what can I do xD. If your server kick afk then probably yes your server is "clean" xD

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
There's some player wont topup and afk somewhere to get huntgold. They just dont move standing there what can I do xD. If your server kick afk then probably yes your server is "clean" xD

My server isnt clean (as much as i wanted), but it doesnt have 100 miners or players who log on 7 alts to abuse the no distance required on group Bonus.
Your server gives +150% Experience if there are 6+ players in group, and doesnt require for those players to be near each other to trigger that.

However, HuntGold items are tradeable on that server? To justify your words saying that they are AFK on Alts to get HG.

One thing is player being AFK in SZ and other is when player is AFK on Maps (AFK Bots).

Last edited:
Reactions: Tai and XloverBoy7X

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
My server isnt clean (as much as i wanted), but it doesnt have 100 miners or players who log on 7 alts to abuse the no distance required on group Bonus.
Your server gives +150% Experience if there are 6+ players in group, and doesnt require for those players to be near each other to trigger that.

However, HuntGold items are tradeable on that server? To justify your words saying that they are AFK on Alts to get HG.

One thing is player being AFK in SZ and other is when player is AFK on Maps (AFK Bots).
We do have more buff when player in vision and when 4th job together have more buff, so player still will near each other. And I not sure u talking which +150% when 6+ ppl in group?
Sry that I never download Zentaur so I have no idea how is your server haha but yeah Zentaur the best as usual xD. Btw seems like u have more suggestion on my server maybe u can talk more about it xD I am glad to know that

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
We do have more buff when player in vision and when 4th job together have more buff, so player still will near each other. And I not sure u talking which +150% when 6+ ppl in group?
Sry that I never download Zentaur so I have no idea how is your server haha but yeah Zentaur the best as usual xD. Btw seems like u have more suggestion on my server maybe u can talk more about it xD I am glad to know that

I not said my server is better, i just said that you guys have bots and encourage players to be afk.
Wasnt you the sad guy who was spamming my discord users about a cheat program? a macro?

Now show me the opposite

"HAHA xD"

unknown.png

Im pretty sure that "shorty" is a very common name among all mir servers and all these Shorty's are unique players, not abusing the group buff.
unknown.png

• Haha
Reactions: Tai

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
I not said my server is better, i just said that you guys have bots and encourage players to be afk.
Wasnt you the sad guy who was spamming my discord users about a cheat program? a macro?

Now show me the opposite

"HAHA xD"

unknown.png

Im pretty sure that "shorty" is a very common name among all mir servers and all these Shorty's are unique players, not abusing the group buff.
unknown.png
Yea the discord channel is me xD mir market just that small but somehow I didn't successfully sell to anyone since that pricy hahahaha

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Yea the discord channel is me xD mir market just that small but somehow I didn't successfully sell to anyone since that pricy hahahaha

So you basically spammed lots of Mir users from different Servers with a few days tutorial followed by a requirement of purchasing a license.
A program that was harming servers economy and playstyle of players.

We probably shouldn't keep spamming this guy's thread with discussion of other servers.

Is quite similar, even he said that if you press "Offline leveling" it remains +1 on usercount and gain 1% exp per whatever the timer is.