Zircon Ben's Mir3 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

LegendOfMirIIISEA

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2019
I not said my server is better, i just said that you guys have bots and encourage players to be afk.
Wasnt you the sad guy who was spamming my discord users about a cheat program? a macro?

Now show me the opposite

"HAHA xD"

unknown.png

Im pretty sure that "shorty" is a very common name among all mir servers and all these Shorty's are unique players, not abusing the group buff.
unknown.png
Yes 4th job still have one fundamental buff, we have player from different time zone so I also serve my player only. Could be a criticize point for u but players seems enjoy with this. As in this small player base game, I appreciate what u done sometime u r the one who boost me to code haha. Because I am not hosting mir as my living so I cant do as good as zenx as well

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Yes 4th job still have one fundamental buff, we have player from different time zone so I also serve my player only. Could be a criticize point for u but players seems enjoy with this. As in this small player base game, I appreciate what u done sometime u r the one who boost me to code haha. Because I am not hosting mir as my living so I cant do as good as zenx as well

So you got a small playerbase but your server shows 159 online.

I like how you act like i host Mir for a living meanwhile your game shop is this
Or how your MarketPlace allows listing items for GameGold from players to other players.

unknown.png

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015
Your discussions are very interesting
But please remeber that: No one is a fool, your words and deeds others are watching, they will have a correct judgment of you
Good luck to you :)

Reactions: Amrod

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Please, keep the thread on topic or I'll start deleting posts and issuing infractions.

Talk about this server as much as you want but don't bring other fights here.

• Sad
Reactions: clb929 and zedina

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
when does the new season start and what will be new.
and how does that effect us? do we get delevelled or anything?

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
thats great. so every new season i take it you delete all accounts? because i just tried to log in and my account has gone haha

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
eeeeeeeeeeee so all the geeking etc and doing **** and tryna camp for kit etc and then goes for a wipe? lol wont be playing this xD

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015
thats great. so every new season i take it you delete all accounts? because i just tried to log in and my account has gone haha
e, this is a high rate server, you can get everything within 1 month, every season last for 3 months
so I think restart every season is acceptable :)