Zircon Ben's Mir3 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
new season is started today, there will be new maps, new mobs, and new equipments
new maps are raid maps
Thanks 😊
e, this is a high rate server, you can get everything within 1 month, every season last for 3 months
so I think restart every season is acceptable :)
ah nah i wasnt saying anything bad haha, just wanted to make sure i understood

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
are shaman and palasin new classes?
would you have any videos or info about skills etc?
There are only a few skills new. Shaman has tempest insted if wizard, paladin has halfmoon insted of warrior. The 2 new classes are just skills from other classes plus a few extra, nothing special

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
so mt isnt working, how many actually play this on a daily basis on average?

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015
mt is working, but your group no need a mt now, because the current map is easy, but upcoming maps will need mt :)
new season is not started yet, so i don't know how many players will come, but average players last season is about 50+

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
i meant mir tracks......im not going to start a server when the usercount is unknown hence why i asked.

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
well unfortunately i use that to decide what i play and without that info I cannot proceed on yours sorry mate.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
New season started on the 05/07/2021 GM said it will last 6+ month and new content is on the way, started playing on the 06th and have to say this is by far one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had on a Mir server in a long time I would advise anyone who hasn't tried it to give it a shot and hop online.

Few things to note:

Any questions ask on Discord community and GM are quick and friendly to respond.
Classes are different than what you have probably experienced on other servers movement is a prime example it takes a few hours to get use to it.
The Auto Fight feature imo is good but in no way gamebreaking.
PVP is fun and seems quite balanced.
New classes are £4.50 ish to unlock and are very fun but not overpowered because there locked behind a paywall like on other games.
(UC is stable at around 55-70 players)

Anyway if your bored and wanna play something different I highly recommend trying it out.

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
AFK experience is really a thing? how much more snowflake can mir get. Looks like this game is getting further and further away from what made it good in the first place. Glad i don't waste my time on these servers.

Reactions: checkra1n

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Its just like miners, to show more user count. Difference is miners dont get exp, but afk people do. You will see full sever in safe zone for afk experience and which aint there are leveling with auto fight pots.

Ans someone is deleting the posts with the real truth for the server ….. sad

Someone is moving your posts to the discussion thread, not deleting them.

Reactions: checkra1n

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
Its just like miners, to show more user count. Difference is miners dont get exp, but afk people do. You will see full sever in safe zone for afk experience and which aint there are leveling with auto fight pots.
:ROFLMAO: nice, so i can make an account-login-stand in safezone and level up? Legend of woke, yet everyone seems to be asleep on how to actually make a decent server.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
United Arab Emirates
W
:ROFLMAO: nice, so i can make an account-login-stand in safezone and level up? Legend of woke, yet everyone seems to be asleep on how to actually make a decent server.
Well you can even level up by clicking “offline levelling” in the menu. Almost half of the server is in safe zone for afk levelling whole week.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fmtf_