Zircon Ben's Mir3 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

eternalUnicorn

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 6, 2019
Too much going on this server. GM gave powers to his friends on discord, if you say something aganist the server, asking for updates or if you will say that GM is helping his friends in the game, his frends on discord will simply block / ban you from the discord.

Server is only supporting top three players the Tonka brothers and their guild, as they are heavy donators (their kits and items will tell all) one of their member “old timer” admitted he donated more then 500 USD in season 4 for items/ levels etc.

Donate more to get more power and GM help with everything.

As for the user count hope people will not get blinded if you will see 90 users online. 80% user are afk in safe zone for afk experience and havent left safe zone in weeks. Only few you will see hunting with auto fight portions.

Though this server has too much, but it will never compare the originality of Olymp/ZentureX or USA eden servers.

Still if you want on top and GM full support in everything, donate heavy, get carrots and items and you will be RB1/2/3 in no time.

Who ever posts any things on discord against them, will gets a ban from there.

Even GM close friends and discord moderators threat you on discord “get lost from our sever - leave it like the way it is - it is our server ” ……. and then you simple get a ban from discord.
You came asking to buy the account and said you welling to pay good money for it couse you “dont have thetime to lvl” and i asked for the price you said to sell the account not that i spent that much i said i spent that much on gear lvling and time to get to highest wis on the server. So dont spread lies couse you too childish or could not get any one to sell you there account. Like any one playing mir i pay stuff what i spend is none of your business. And i had nothing more than any one gave to donate to best server played till now and still did not get the good stuff in the server. And for our guild control over server this your sick mind talking couse we all worked hourabon lvling hunting gear and getting all our memebrs to a state where we can say we are in control of the game. No help needed from MG couse we did fair and square. Kicking rude and illmanerd people out of discord show that server will not take **** regardless what or who you are. In the end stop tilling lies i got our discord in files if you want i can post them.

Reactions: clb929

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
United Arab Emirates
You came asking to buy the account and said you welling to pay good money for it couse you “dont have thetime to lvl” and i asked for the price you said to sell the account not that i spent that much i said i spent that much on gear lvling and time to get to highest wis on the server. So dont spread lies couse you too childish or could not get any one to sell you there account. Like any one playing mir i pay stuff what i spend is none of your business. And i had nothing more than any one gave to donate to best server played till now and still did not get the good stuff in the server. And for our guild control over server this your sick mind talking couse we all worked hourabon lvling hunting gear and getting all our memebrs to a state where we can say we are in control of the game. No help needed from MG couse we did fair and square. Kicking rude and illmanerd people out of discord show that server will not take **** regardless what or who you are. In the end stop tilling lies i got our discord in files if you want i can post them.
I never chatted with you in nor know you. My friend did & he told me about you, your real money & about your real business which you do sitting home all day & getting the money. Also its not a big deal to get in discord files or make a good looking chat with adobe, if its not hard for you aint hard for me I can write all **** & post my self but I don't have to do that.

You are so so rude the way you speak for a pixel server and believe me if I was in front of you and what I have said above, you might have killed me by now ....... or you might kill someone or beat to death in real life for this server ….

Our server, our guild, our this our that, we will do that, we will never tolerate this we will no tolerate that ..... is this your country or wat ? its just a pixel game, you even realize that ? what exactly are you ? you don't even own the server. You are so proud of a pixel game which you play 24/7 using you real money ?

Your cleared all my points your self by admitting you spend real money for items & all stuff in game. You buy full gear its not my concern, even feed the GM for items also is not my concern. I just told the whole truth, which you don't like and cannot listen to, because you are willing to die or kill for this server.

Don't kill any one in real life for this server that's my advise, because I am sure you will " Old Timer"

Enjoy YOUR server.

1627108897568.png

No wonder the tonka brothers have the best accessories sets / weapons / added items (with OP status) in game, which no one has yet now.

Last edited:
  • Dislike

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
how is eden original? its an auto afk botfest just as much as you claim this one to be.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
View attachment 25896

AFK botting in safe zone & Offline Auto Exp are 2 different things

As long it does not break any lomcn rules then nothing else matters.
In my opinion there is no difference between miners, fishers or whatever afk mechanic any server has.
It is up to the server owners if they agree to have such afk mechanic allowed which by any means it will ruin the economy of the server.

Find it hilarious how the tables had turned in two afk servers dispute who has the worse afk mechanics :ROFLMAO: (y)

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Okay so heres my perspective as a player who has spent a total of £20 on the server.

Firstly I agree donating for carrots with there xp values seems a lot and it is until after rebirth kick into play honestly would be fine if GM took carrots out of shop, But the shop itself is designed to make money for the owner as it should be and pretty much every other server out there going back probably a good 10 years has had some sort of Pay to Gain mechanic to get people to spend even modern MMO's use similar systems so get over it already.

As for Tonka, Wonka, Plonka and their guild the reason they have all the best stuff is because they invested time and effort into obtaining it yes they love PK but the only people the guild goes after on sight are the chinese and its not even everyone who KOS them, there is also an unspoken rule that no one PKs AFK levellers.

Now the Auto offline xp is like 60k per min which gets reduced by 30% each rebirth honestly it make little difference past rebirth one as for Auto fight honestly I'd like it if it was limited to say 10 hours a day as it lets people farm pills and get a good nights sleep or even run the game well working. besides how is this any different to Olymp or other server where people pay Simba and his lot to level there characters for them? other than its accessable to everyone.

As for other server this is completely different it has a lot of unique features and the 2 new classes fit into the game perfectly yes they cost £4.50 to unlock one of them but imo if your bored of the same 4 classes its worth the price another thing is that the 4 original classes have some new and unique spells that really fit the classes and the PVP balance is fairly decent its not a 1 shot fest or a stupid pain in the ass because potions values are higher than damage outputs until silly levels on a low rate server which kills PVP.

As for new content I agree the GM should be a bit clearer but there is a language barrier so you have to cut him some slack on how he responds to things. As for Knightmare he is a mod on discord but he doesn't have any special power ingame or get any freebies.

Same with Underoath the good stuff drops from bosses and yeah the global spawns chances are they are on way for but you can trigger a boss spawn by killing 1000 monsters in any zone so there is nothing stopping other players/guilds from farming gear other than being lazy.

The server is decent enough and not a boring grind only thing is that it could use is some more content.

Last edited:

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Its a **** server, full of bugs also, I got told to pm gm for starter gift, he gave me all skills and a carrot with like 10 lvls worth of exp past 50. next day i logged in he added a npc for the same 2 things, so theres me now with 2 free things twice, got to like 60 odd, then made chars on the acc and stored the carrots and logged off lol Stay away. Servers only good for people who cant keep up on real servers ie OldTimer and also the chinese who enjoy everything handed to them and botting.

eternalUnicorn

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 6, 2019
I never chatted with you in nor know you. My friend did & he told me about you, your real money & about your real business which you do sitting home all day & getting the money. Also its not a big deal to get in discord files or make a good looking chat with adobe, if its not hard for you aint hard for me I can write all **** & post my self but I don't have to do that.

You are so so rude the way you speak for a pixel server and believe me if I was in front of you and what I have said above, you might have killed me by now ....... or you might kill someone or beat to death in real life for this server ….

Our server, our guild, our this our that, we will do that, we will never tolerate this we will no tolerate that ..... is this your country or wat ? its just a pixel game, you even realize that ? what exactly are you ? you don't even own the server. You are so proud of a pixel game which you play 24/7 using you real money ?

Your cleared all my points your self by admitting you spend real money for items & all stuff in game. You buy full gear its not my concern, even feed the GM for items also is not my concern. I just told the whole truth, which you don't like and cannot listen to, because you are willing to die or kill for this server.

Don't kill any one in real life for this server that's my advise, because I am sure you will " Old Timer"

Enjoy YOUR server.

View attachment 25898

No wonder the tonka brothers have the best accessories sets / weapons / added items (with OP status) in game, which no one has yet
If it is like tou said with your money you can buy your way in. But this only that you could not buy tour way in the server. This only proves that game master is honest and gave nothing than game gold to people. This what is eating you that hard lvling and honest plyrs wouldnot sell there account to you nor the shout u made asking to buy rebirth items for real money. You know you are cheating your self with allbthe lies. And your friend talked on your behalf using ur account this what you saying ? There is tons of servers for you to play and enjoy. Sadly you could not cut corners in this one better luck in you new attempts to buy acounts. I dont do this fake photshop and all that stuff. I dont have to prove my aelf to any one just to prove that you are fake and you are attacking us couse you could jot have whay you want. This life you dont win always. Now i dont do this furoms and posts too old to get in this going back to my server my game my guild and friends and you can eat you self over it and keep tilling liea and believe they are true

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
afk is fine to a certain degree, afk mining im fine with...afk skill levelling i have no issue with....but serious guys if you are that lazy to have the game afk level you then why the **** are you even playing it.....to afk the core aspect of the game the enjoyment really is gone tbh.

Reactions: checkra1n

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015
New season started on the 05/07/2021 GM said it will last 6+ month and new content is on the way, started playing on the 06th and have to say this is by far one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had on a Mir server in a long time I would advise anyone who hasn't tried it to give it a shot and hop online.

Few things to note:

Any questions ask on Discord community and GM are quick and friendly to respond.
Classes are different than what you have probably experienced on other servers movement is a prime example it takes a few hours to get use to it.
The Auto Fight feature imo is good but in no way gamebreaking.
PVP is fun and seems quite balanced.
New classes are £4.50 ish to unlock and are very fun but not overpowered because there locked behind a paywall like on other games.
(UC is stable at around 55-70 players)

Anyway if your bored and wanna play something different I highly recommend trying it out.
i'm glad you like this server, we will make things better :)

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015
Too much going on this server. GM gave powers to his friends on discord, if you say something aganist the server, asking for updates or if you will say that GM is helping his friends in the game, his frends on discord will simply block / ban you from the discord.

Server is only supporting top three players the Tonka brothers and their guild, as they are heavy donators (their kits and items will tell all) one of their member “old timer” admitted he donated more then 500 USD in season 4 for items/ levels etc.

Donate more to get more power and GM help with everything.

As for the user count hope people will not get blinded if you will see 90 users online. 80% user are afk in safe zone for afk experience and havent left safe zone in weeks. Only few you will see hunting with auto fight portions.

Though this server has too much, but it will never compare the originality of Olymp/ZentureX or USA eden servers.

Still if you want on top and GM full support in everything, donate heavy, get carrots and items and you will be RB1/2/3 in no time.

Who ever posts any things on discord against them, will gets a ban from there.

Even GM close friends and discord moderators threat you on discord “get lost from our sever - leave it like the way it is - it is our server ” ……. and then you simple get a ban from discord.
i'm supprised to what you are talking about, and i don't want to waste my time to discuss with you.
you have your right to choose a server, nobody can stop you, if you don't like, just go away.
i don't want to expain anything, becasue it won't change your mind.
so, please stop talking about this server, you are not welcome.
if you continue doing this, i will post our chat log:
you requested to buy rebirth, equipments, accounts, but i denied, so is this the reason why you are angry?
1. i never give the GM authority to anyone else except myself
2. i never sell anything else except gamegold
3. i even don't play this game, except doing some tests
this is what i can do to keep fair to all players
yes, some players have good equipments, they worked hard to get them, i don't know what is the problem?
if you like a pay-to-win server, just go ahead, but this server won't welcome you again.
please stop talking about this server, thank you.

Last edited:

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015
:ROFLMAO: nice, so i can make an account-login-stand in safezone and level up? Legend of woke, yet everyone seems to be asleep on how to actually make a decent server.
you have the right to make your choice, so same with others
what is the meaning of laughing at others?
if you want others respect you, you should respect yourself first.
thank you

Last edited:

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015

Enjoy YOUR server.

View attachment 25898

No wonder the tonka brothers have the best accessories sets / weapons / added items (with OP status) in game, which no one has yet now.
Are you crazy?
You have so much time to post this on a forumn, why not go ahead with you great business?
Are you the legendary keyboard man?
Talking with you is really a waste of time, i am just wondering, how to delete your post on this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: knightmare2

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015
how is eden original? its an auto afk botfest just as much as you claim this one to be.
Trust me, if i ban the bot and AFK exp, he will complain: oh, it is hard to level up, the GM want to sell more carrorts!
Some people complain just to complain

Last edited:
Reactions: knightmare2

knightmare2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2007

Enjoy YOUR server.

View attachment 25898

thanks for this photo looks dope as , butthurt we rejected you from joining our guild and you couldn't buy ur way to the top ranks, not my problem that people didn't like you from a previous server lol. we got the dope ass kit cos we are in an active guild and kill every mother fkr who tries to take the boss, go cry elsewhere nobody gives a dahm if u don't like the server go play elsewhere, there is plenty of other players who are enjoying it, you played for like a week and did less levels then people can do in a couple hours, you spent 100% of ur time messaging people to buy shiit then come on here a sook about not getting what u wanted.
i don't deny I donate and so do a fk load of other people that's our choice, as for a corrupt gm that sells gear ect aint nobody get special privilege's here. if there was the Chinese would be rank 1 not fkn random Australians.

Okay so heres my perspective as a player who has spent a total of £20 on the server.

Firstly I agree donating for carrots with there xp values seems a lot and it is until after rebirth kick into play honestly would be fine if GM took carrots out of shop, But the shop itself is designed to make money for the owner as it should be and pretty much every other server out there going back probably a good 10 years has had some sort of Pay to Gain mechanic to get people to spend even modern MMO's use similar systems so get over it already.

As for Tonka, Wonka, Plonka and their guild the reason they have all the best stuff is because they invested time and effort into obtaining it yes they love PK but the only people the guild goes after on sight are the chinese and its not even everyone who KOS them, there is also an unspoken rule that no one PKs AFK levellers.

Now the Auto offline xp is like 60k per min which gets reduced by 30% each rebirth honestly it make little difference past rebirth one as for Auto fight honestly I'd like it if it was limited to say 10 hours a day as it lets people farm pills and get a good nights sleep or even run the game well working. besides how is this any different to Olymp or other server where people pay Simba and his lot to level there characters for them? other than its accessable to everyone.

As for other server this is completely different it has a lot of unique features and the 2 new classes fit into the game perfectly yes they cost £4.50 to unlock one of them but imo if your bored of the same 4 classes its worth the price another thing is that the 4 original classes have some new and unique spells that really fit the classes and the PVP balance is fairly decent its not a 1 shot fest or a stupid pain in the ass because potions values are higher than damage outputs until silly levels on a low rate server which kills PVP.

As for new content I agree the GM should be a bit clearer but there is a language barrier so you have to cut him some slack on how he responds to things. As for Knightmare he is a mod on discord but he doesn't have any special power ingame or get any freebies.

Same with Underoath the good stuff drops from bosses and yeah the global spawns chances are they are on way for but you can trigger a boss spawn by killing 1000 monsters in any zone so there is nothing stopping other players/guilds from farming gear other than being lazy.

The server is decent enough and not a boring grind only thing is that it could use is some more content.
very good post man nice work!

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
you have the right to make your choice, so same with others
what is the meaning of laughing at others?
if you want others respect you, you should respect yourself first.
thank you
To be honest, I'm not looking for any respect (quite clearly if you read my previous posts) However i can see my laughing may seem like a personal attack to your server. I can reassure you now, that i am not just targeting your server, i am more laughing at the state of all MIR3 / zircon servers, they are all absolutely pants, and it is clearly shown with the amount of server hopping going on, this game is doomed. Good luck with your server though.

clb929

Banned
Banned
Jan 10, 2015
To be honest, I'm not looking for any respect (quite clearly if you read my previous posts) However i can see my laughing may seem like a personal attack to your server. I can reassure you now, that i am not just targeting your server, i am more laughing at the state of all MIR3 / zircon servers, they are all absolutely pants, and it is clearly shown with the amount of server hopping going on, this game is doomed. Good luck with your server though.
i don't know what to say
i really don't want to be involved in such things, i have no interesting on such things
but if i don't reply, some body will think it is the truth
any way, good luck to you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: fmtf_

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
I actually played a bit recently, i havent played it much granted as finding the movement a bit tricky to get used to. Problem is i cant dedicate to much time to it as I main another server right now but I wanted to post a constructive oponion rather than an uninformed one.
But first let me first reiterate that my previous digs were at eden and not bens server, so now thats cleared up I only say from frist impressions that I really dont like this sz lvlling system in place it just promotes afk lvlling from the start and if thats your goal then thats fine but i dont like it, secondly i dont really like the companion tweaks either compared with other servers, however I do like the quest system in place its not so much of a grind than it is than others I have played, however unfortunately im more of pve and the pker and judging from km and others in this thread it probably isnt for me, there is nothing worse than a guild who kos anyone on sight outside or inside krs.

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
Just spent the best part of 48 hours mining bio in the mine, and got none...that is some insane drop rates. please correct me if im doing something wrong, i read the docs and followed it precisely. to have all the other ores in my bag but no bio after 48 hours hours of pure mining makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, i actually like the server but i cannot play a server if its that hard to refine a bloody weapon lol.