Best mir 2 server

Whippet95

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 8, 2019
Hi all I have not played mir for like 10 years, I was just wondering if there is a decent private server out there with a good amount of players?

I heard a rumour about a official mir in the works from wemade and it has given me nostalgia 😐 I appreciate any advice on servers.

Ada

ChaseyLane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
At the minute there isn’t one lol, they all have like 20/30 user count, everyone just seems to be churning out cash cows at the minute 🙄

Whippet95

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 8, 2019
Thanks for your reply what do you think about waiting for that valkyrie server it looks ok ?

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
Hi all I have not played mir for like 10 years, I was just wondering if there is a decent private server out there with a good amount of players?

I heard a rumour about a official mir in the works from wemade and it has given me nostalgia 😐 I appreciate any advice on servers.

Ada
best server atm would be chronicals but its been running for some good years now so the lvl i heard it about 80+. i heard there gonna be something happing on the server to help new starters,player count aroun 70-80. where did you hear there is mir by wemade for n/a or eu server ?!

Reactions: zivanovic99

Whippet95

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 8, 2019
There is an article on google about a mir with the unreal 4 engine getting a release and wemade was liasing with a comapny about it.

I don't know if it's TRUE but could be.

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
There is an article on google about a mir with the unreal 4 engine getting a release and wemade was liasing with a comapny about it.

i think tht was the mobile game lol, you got me all excited :P

Whippet95

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 8, 2019

i think tht was the mobile game lol, you got me all excited :p
I see ahh damn it I miss the old mir2 days cant seem to find a game like it these days they are think I will wait for that valkyrie server.

Thanks for you replys