Best SERVER U PLAYED/REMEMBER

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I don't think it was the stuff to do on the server, but what people were doing on it lol, like PK'ing and PVP was fun, people fighting over SW like everyday lol, i even had fun just watching lol :P

U gotta admit that my events owned aswell :P

Oh and some1 said i dunno what im doing, thats y i don't hlp bring it back lol, i do know what im doin, so does Goof.

Shard he like goes out a lot, not sure about Mir lol

Goof, he's got work and a nice life for himself.

Me, i got college, a g/f and im mainly 2 busy to play Mir, not even close to enough time rebuilding WeOwn lol.

Overall, us 3 just cba with rebuilding it :D

ownage11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2005
Cernd said:
What is everyone's fascination with WeOwn, it ****ing sucked, there wasn't even 3 classes...there was just 1 class with a combination of all the skills, only difference was the HP and MP levels. Leveling was just stupidly fast and items were piss easy to get. I got bored after 1-2 days by which time I had done everything there was to do on the server.

u got bord afta 1-2 days cus ur to fkin **** at mir, bs u did everythin in 1-2 days
piss off m8, no one cares wat u say since weown got 100+ players at a time. so i wud think a lot of people wud disagree wat ur saying. shut up or **** out

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
gotta b Devil.. and the server Crashed made forgot name was awesome, first person who tao pets who cud solo wt without going down a cm in health.. ahh the times of GGmania !!!! wud come home every night from skool and there be atleast 2new pages of servers lol

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
I was thinking of remaking WeOwn but I wouldn't have a host. Plus would prefer to invest my time in a server with lots more potential and worth creating, which hopefully is in the process of being sorted :)

Hog12374

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2004
uk
well, i liked AO files,but tbh longest server i played hasto be p69 i usto love that untill it went 1.9 now its boring.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
Yo shard i could host for ya lol i was gonna make a weown type server but i was told i wasnt allowed :( i have AF files here its just DBing and stuff that annoys me lol but if u say its kewl i will make and host a weown server? kk

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Nah, it isn't 'kewl'. I said I had better stuff to do, plus I've said before I don't want it being remade.

Why can't people just make their own servers ¬_¬

SpiritWalker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2004
TOROK (sp) omg been so long i cant even spell it. was best server of its time....

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
remaking weown would be good but i agree with shard. But there was only one WeOwn that any one trys to remake just wont happen.
/JadeFox

ThaOne

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
Hollies house :)
JadeFox said:
remaking weown would be good but i agree with shard. But there was only one WeOwn that any one trys to remake just wont happen.
/JadeFox

how do u actully know weown, i havent seen u on any servers ive played (n thats a lot) so hu the hell r u 0.0. remake it? goof re made it like 5 times (not including EI version) so thers no point since every server is the same anyway. nothing is eva new

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
No i ment other people remaking it not the server real owners that what i ment.
/JadeFox

Hog12374

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2004
uk
tbh should remake WeOwn best serv going ive heard, i wanna play it /rocky

Da Warrio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
lol...most ppl wont know me but i remember the good old days of gameguru :)

zanakand was a wikid server..hosted by irl m8 at one point
Devil..fking awesome pls remake :P
and charisma..one of the highest lvl's there nad the balance was perfect..nothing like it

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
ThaOne said:
how do u actully know weown, i havent seen u on any servers ive played (n thats a lot) so hu the hell r u 0.0. remake it? goof re made it like 5 times (not including EI version) so thers no point since every server is the same anyway. nothing is eva new

Yeh but it did always get like 30+ players at once :D lol, WeOwn would have been the best but it's cause the orig WeOwn players couldn't get EI cause of the crappy 56K lol.

and i don't think EI was made either, Shard told me they were files from his previous EI server didn't ya? lol, or sumit about those Forest itesm from his previous, can't rmb :P

didn't know he had a different EI tho :D woulda played it :P

and WeOwn doesn't actually need rebuilding lol, Miles alrdy has the 2nd WeOwn files, but he aint giving them out till Goof or Shard lets them go, which they won't :P

anyway going out lol, cya all :P

P.S: if any1 wants a complete different M2Server just ask me lol, all commands, spell names, etc all changed :P even summon mob names, i got bored :) auto rev all that r on also.

the command idea i kinda toom from WeOwn so i might edit that out lol, if a GM was hacked, would basically be a norm player (except a much higher lvl) to any1 other than the real owner of it :P

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Best servers where

Weown 2 - (me chars Force, Mask)
Whiplash - (Force, Mask)
Paradise - (cept the host was a twat)(Mask)
BoSelecta - (Mask)
Project69 - (Till bout lvl 45 then scorp became currupt) (Mask,Force,Benji2)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Mask said:
Best servers where

Weown 2 - (me chars Force, Mask)
Whiplash - (Force, Mask)
Paradise - (cept the host was a twat)(Mask)
BoSelecta - (Mask)
Project69 - (Till bout lvl 45 then scorp became currupt) (Mask,Force,Benji2)

1. Agree'd ;)
2. Agree'd ;)
3. Wouldn't know
4. Was OK
5. Complete and utter bull****ting bollox tbh lol

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
DevilSoul v1 was gd just gm was corrupt (pked me cuz i told his bro to fk off wen he was asking me for items)
Jedi
Area51
Versace
and freedom